Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me understand CINCO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unhappy Help me understand CINCO

MY QUESTION is, after seeing how the community(PvP) reacted to these changes, HOW did you come to the conclusion that if we don't like stat modifiers with 10 dmg 20 arm we going to love them when they give 60+ dmg and 100+ arm? if we didn't like how the gameplay was with high damage fbows we were gonna love it when there's l50 qtr weapons with 1k+ dmg or the l25 elite blaster? HOW? These sins have been done in the past but you went ahead and ruined the game.

Why did you try to fix something that was not broken?

Enchantments will NOT be removed, i accept this, BUT they DO NOT belong in pvp.
    Can't you make a special arena where you cant join if you have any awakened items equipped?

UNLESS Cinco knew op stats within twink pvp would upset everyone, LIKE IN THE PAST BUT WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPS, and people would inevitably start quitting low level pvp and go to endgame.
    Yes I am suggesting Cinco ruined twink pvp on purpose. Why? Money, WE DON'T CONTRIBUTE ENOUGH REVENUE TO BE CARED ABOUT. & we are an ungrateful bunch

btw thanks for putting time and work into this game, i understand that it should have been dead long ago but YOU did not give up on it.

I cant thank you enough for keeping this crazy little world afloat for so long.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boredyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

first half is missing...sigh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boredyo View Post
    MY QUESTION is, after seeing how the community(PvP) reacted to these changes, HOW did you come to the conclusion that if we don't like stat modifiers with 10 dmg 20 arm we going to love them when they give 60+ dmg and 100+ arm? if we didn't like how the gameplay was with high damage fbows we were gonna love it when there's l50 qtr weapons with 1k+ dmg or the l25 elite blaster? HOW? These sins have been done in the past but you went ahead and ruined the game.

Can't you make a special arena where you cant join if you have any awakened items equipped?

UNLESS Cinco knew op stats within twink pvp would upset everyone, LIKE IN THE PAST BUT WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPS, and people would inevitably start quitting low level pvp and go to endgame.
    Yes I am suggesting Cinco ruined twink pvp on purpose. Why? Money, WE DON'T CONTRIBUTE ENOUGH REVENUE TO BE CARED ABOUT. & we are an ungrateful bunch

btw thanks for putting time and work into this game, i understand that it should have been dead long ago but YOU did not give up on it.

at the top i was saying we had high damage weapons in the past like fbows and they were nerfed, we also had 3pc rings come to low level pvp but the community complained of op stats which were 10 dmg 20 armour and they were eventually fixed so only level 71 + can use them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to boredyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

well elite honors set and 100 honors still share the same arena asking for him to fix twink is a long shot it’s now just a memory lol. a good one though

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cqrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boredyo View Post

I have a really strong suspicion that 51-76 pvp is coming back. We just have to play the waiting game. I suspect that in due time we will be able to tell who has enchanted gear and who hasn't.

This should help things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    well elite honors set and 100 honors still share the same arena asking for him to fix twink is a long shot it’s now just a memory lol. a good one though
    I still dont understand why 110 is active when people rush with 105 elite honor gear. 51-76 died because people rushed with QTR and enchants. Something similar happens in 110 honor and yet it survives?
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-09-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Twink didn't die because of QTR lol

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    Twink didn't die because of QTR lol
    Oh mb I used the term 'twink' wrongly. What I am referring to is zones above 50 and below 85 so levels like 51, 56,61,66,71,76 with my favorite being 66. Those did get killed off by QTR boosters because a lot of people quit the zone due to them. I admit I am wrong to assert that QTRs are the sole reason. Enchantments did a lot of dmg because it made pvp very P2W just to simply compete. Skill no longer became a factor. It was about how good ur enchants were. The levels largely died out due to this as people left in disgust. And ofc u had those bunch of ppl that lied about having clean gear when in fact they were enchanted. Simply unacceptable.

This is why we are left with only 110 honor and maybe 17 pvp. Even then you hardly see any pvp games at all when you log on. Why? Because the death of 51-76 left a massive void in the pvp community. With effectively only one pvp zone, it's just the same old. Gets boring real fast.

The only time I ever have fun in this game these days is when chatting to people (especially about the good times that are no more) or playing L66 pvp with friends. Just managed to convince a peep to make a 66 toon. It's such a nice refreshing change and I would encourage more people to try it out. All the boosters have moved on so it is safe once again. I think that's what people have to realize. Community effort can go a long way in bringing back what were considered as PL's best levels. And we have the boot feature. I see no reason why those levels are still empty.

That being said, if this midgame community was to be revived I can only see mature people joining up. The new toxic pvpers will likely stay at 110 because anything below is new territory for them. Good for us.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-09-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ez cash lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    I still dont understand why 110 is active when people rush with 105 elite honor gear. 51-76 died because people rushed with QTR and enchants. Something similar happens in 110 honor and yet it survives?
    Well eventually people may just get annoyed with it, it’s already been suggested several times, to make separate arenas for the different sets and no response for any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Truly is a shame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

but he will respond and close down threads talking about removing enchants etc. things that seem unrealistic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Oh mb I used the term 'twink' wrongly. What I am referring to is zones above 50 and below 85 so levels like 51, 56,61,66,71,76 with my favorite being 66. Those did get killed off by QTR boosters because a lot of people quit the zone due to them. I admit I am wrong to assert that QTRs are the sole reason. Enchantments did a lot of dmg because it made pvp very P2W just to simply compete. Skill no longer became a factor. It was about how good ur enchants were. The levels largely died out due to this as people left in disgust. And ofc u had those bunch of ppl that lied about having clean gear when in fact they were enchanted. Simply unacceptable.

This is why we are left with only 110 honor and maybe 17 pvp. Even then you hardly see any pvp games at all when you log on. Why? Because the death of 51-76 left a massive void in the pvp community. With effectively only one pvp zone, it's just the same old. Gets boring real fast.

The only time I ever have fun in this game these days is when chatting to people (especially about the good times that are no more) or playing L66 pvp with friends. Just managed to convince a peep to make a 66 toon. It's such a nice refreshing change and I would encourage more people to try it out. All the boosters have moved on so it is safe once again. I think that's what people have to realize. Community effort can go a long way in bringing back what were considered as PL's best levels. And we have the boot feature. I see no reason why those levels are still empty.

That being said, if this midgame community was to be revived I can only see mature people joining up. The new toxic pvpers will likely stay at 110 because anything below is new territory for them. Good for us.

71 isn't dead, people are just mad they have to pay for enchanted gear. It's expensive to PvP and I understand why, it should be a luxury after capping and grinding a character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Capping and grinding a character is irrelevant. Being forced to spend hundreds of millions in gold for something that not only nobody wants but is also unbalanced as hell is completely stupid. I've spent over 300m gold enchanting in 35 alone. 35 is dead now that enchantments was increased for damage and armor, along with elites coming in and killing it even further. I've lost more gold from the constant change from this enchantment/elite era than i did back when PvP was just NORMAL.

Enchants is helping no one. It's killed off many fan favorite levels such as 35, 56, and 71. The cost to PvP in this game has become absurdly high. Compare OG 30 to now. Back then you'd just simply need a L.27-29 Snowcap, Shiv Talon, Shiv armor, Shiv wing. That's it. All it costed you was 20k. 10 plat if you wanted a ring and 10 more plat if you wanted a face. Compare that to now. Where you need a helmet that only comes around during halloween events so it's hoarded, elite blaster because nothing else is usable, wham armor since no other armor is usable, Halloween bling max damage, which only comes from halloween events, but enchants further pump the price up to 2-5m, and max damage amulets which will cost you up to 3-5m. Wow that's such a huge jump. No wonder the population of 30 is empty. Even if you do buy all that you're just going to be left playing a busted PvP zone where everyone is using the same crap and certain classes benefit from it more than others.

Honor arena is what's supposed to replace regular PvP. Yet for the cost of 5 plat all we get is a rushed PvP zone with no stats. Hit rate is in the 80s so it's just filled with misses. Crit is non existent on bird so GL doing damage with the class. Since it's all based on class stats it's not a suprise that mages dominate it.

Just what is "PvP" in this game anymore

Endgame? Tsk. Talk about mythic with it's extremely high price tag, of which only dex is theoretically usable. Arcane items that does not exist in the campaign for which the PvP is friggin based on. Stats that make absolutely no sense. C'mon. 12k damage but mages int set only has 1k mana? You're pretty much feeding your enemy if you ms since your mana will get 1 shotted. 3k armor at max? Set heals? It's not even a discussion anymore.

110 honor? The dodge luck and crit fluctuation on birds is more than enough to not want to play it. There is no reason for you to have 2 base dodge, buff and now have 40 total dodge. GETS ROOTED LOSING 38 DODGE. Now have 2 dodge total because of debuff, AND STILL DODGE FOR 8 TOTAL ATTACKS consistently! what is this?
    Last edited by MageFFA; 10-10-2020 at 04:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I just hope the money Cinco has milked from his loyal player base has not gone in vain (e.g. lame events but these shouldn't be a problem if they make net profit).

I wish the new rumored MMO can make up for all the wrongs done to AL and PL.

Success of this new MMO is the only way I believe STS can redeem their tarnished reputation. If it's anything like the glory days of pocket legends, then I think we can all agree that all the cash grabs were worth it after all. Development of the new game could have been done more ethically but oh well.

Tbh I have doubts over whether it will take off. Doesn't STS have a very small team? It has been often said that Cinco single-handedly manages the legend games. We all know that AL and PL were big hits back in the day due to dedicated teams which were quite big too.

@Cinco
    Sorry to have used these harsh words. If I do use them, it's because I still feel strongly about the game.

Do you think we can get teasers/spoilers about the new game (if it's actually a thing?)?
    I think it would really give our communities something to look forward to.
    Might even help them to understand some of the choices you made.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-11-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I just hope the money Cinco has milked from his loyal player base has not gone in vain (e.g. lame events but these shouldn't be a problem if they make net profit).

I wish the new rumored MMO can make up for all the wrongs done to AL and PL.

Success of this new MMO is the only way I believe STS can redeem their tarnished reputation. If it's anything like the glory days of pocket legends, then I think we can all agree that all the cash grabs were worth it after all. Development of the new game could have been done more ethically but oh well.

Tbh I have doubts over whether it will take off. Doesn't STS have a very small team? It has been often said that Cinco single-handedly manages the legend games. We all know that AL and PL were big hits back in the day due to dedicated teams which were quite big too.

@Cinco
    Sorry to have used these harsh words. If I do use them, it's because I still feel strongly about the game.

Do you think we can get teasers/spoilers about the new game (if it's actually a thing?)?
    I think it would really give our communities something to look forward to.
    Might even help them to understand some of the choices you made.
    Is there really a new MMO in development?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I very much hope so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'll say it again for the people in the back, Cinco's point is to make PvP underneath endgame expensive. It is a luxury, spend the gold or don't, invest in your own fun. That is all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Help you understand Cinco? He’s loco. Period.

My signature needs help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    I'll say it again for the people in the back, Cinco's point is to make PvP underneath endgame expensive. It is a luxury, spend the gold or don't, invest in your own fun. That is all.
    Yeah I forgot how fun empty pvp rooms are. Sounds really fun!

That's the problem you face even if you have enough money to do lower lvl people because only a few people will be able to afford. Few people=dead zone. Secondly, pvp has been ruined big time. It's essentially become braindead gameplay of who can spam their skills faster rather than who knows their timing or can counterplay. That's not luxary lol. That's plain boring pvp nobody wants to play!

Even 110 honors is not as active as it should be since there's no way in hell new players can come to endgame. I'm not talking about you or me. I'm talking about new players which any half-decent game cares about. 'Pvp should only be for the rich' is not something they want to see lol.

Why should they waste years trying to get the gold to lvl up/buy gears, when they can pvp in MOBAs for free? The reason why this game is dying because it no longer offers anything over its competitors.

Btw this game was 100x more successful when pvp was more accessible. This isn't my opinion. This is pure fact. If you disagree with the fundamentals of what made this game a big hit, you're just wrong. Period.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-14-2020 at 11:48 AM.