Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me understand CINCO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Instead of "ruining" it like you suggested Cinco did. He honestly should have just made it so PvP rooms only open after you cap a character. Then when a new cap releases, you'd have to cap again before being able to access PvP rooms at any level. It would make everyone play endgame no matter what, keep PvP how I've described, make them money, etc. You can say it's worse, but it's just different. If you don't find it fun, you're welcome to not participate. Just evolve to the meta and relax.

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boredyo View Post
    MY QUESTION is, after seeing how the community(PvP) reacted to these changes, HOW did you come to the conclusion that if we don't like stat modifiers with 10 dmg 20 arm we going to love them when they give 60+ dmg and 100+ arm? if we didn't like how the gameplay was with high damage fbows we were gonna love it when there's l50 qtr weapons with 1k+ dmg or the l25 elite blaster? HOW? These sins have been done in the past but you went ahead and ruined the game.

Why did you try to fix something that was not broken?

Enchantments will NOT be removed, i accept this, BUT they DO NOT belong in pvp.
    Can't you make a special arena where you cant join if you have any awakened items equipped?

UNLESS Cinco knew op stats within twink pvp would upset everyone, LIKE IN THE PAST BUT WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPS, and people would inevitably start quitting low level pvp and go to endgame.
    Yes I am suggesting Cinco ruined twink pvp on purpose. Why? Money, WE DON'T CONTRIBUTE ENOUGH REVENUE TO BE CARED ABOUT. & we are an ungrateful bunch

btw thanks for putting time and work into this game, i understand that it should have been dead long ago but YOU did not give up on it.

I cant thank you enough for keeping this crazy little world afloat for so long.
    Twink is ruined and endgame is garbage there really is no point in spending money on pl when there is nothing to do but boring events most players play for pvp and hes doing his best to kill that off pve in pl is miserable and boring since u rarely get a drop so there is no point in doing that if u wanna go play some low lvl pvp kuz ur bored of endgame u cant do that its all been ruined there have been multiple suggestions but no effort put in so the inevitable is coming sadly

3. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    I'll say it again for the people in the back, Cinco's point is to make PvP underneath endgame expensive. It is a luxury, spend the gold or don't, invest in your own fun. That is all.
    And that is y everyones quitting no point wasting our time when there is no fun left in the game

5. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    Instead of "ruining" it like you suggested Cinco did. He honestly should have just made it so PvP rooms only open after you cap a character. Then when a new cap releases, you'd have to cap again before being able to access PvP rooms at any level. It would make everyone play endgame no matter what, keep PvP how I've described, make them money, etc. You can say it's worse, but it's just different. If you don't find it fun, you're welcome to not participate. Just evolve to the meta and relax.
    That would've been better than enchants and low lvl elites pl would still be as active as it once was

7. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post: