IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    Twink didn't die because of QTR lol
    Oh mb I used the term 'twink' wrongly. What I am referring to is zones above 50 and below 85 so levels like 51, 56,61,66,71,76 with my favorite being 66. Those did get killed off by QTR boosters because a lot of people quit the zone due to them. I admit I am wrong to assert that QTRs are the sole reason. Enchantments did a lot of dmg because it made pvp very P2W just to simply compete. Skill no longer became a factor. It was about how good ur enchants were. The levels largely died out due to this as people left in disgust. And ofc u had those bunch of ppl that lied about having clean gear when in fact they were enchanted. Simply unacceptable.

This is why we are left with only 110 honor and maybe 17 pvp. Even then you hardly see any pvp games at all when you log on. Why? Because the death of 51-76 left a massive void in the pvp community. With effectively only one pvp zone, it's just the same old. Gets boring real fast.

The only time I ever have fun in this game these days is when chatting to people (especially about the good times that are no more) or playing L66 pvp with friends. Just managed to convince a peep to make a 66 toon. It's such a nice refreshing change and I would encourage more people to try it out. All the boosters have moved on so it is safe once again. I think that's what people have to realize. Community effort can go a long way in bringing back what were considered as PL's best levels. And we have the boot feature. I see no reason why those levels are still empty.

That being said, if this midgame community was to be revived I can only see mature people joining up. The new toxic pvpers will likely stay at 110 because anything below is new territory for them. Good for us.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-09-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Oh mb I used the term 'twink' wrongly. What I am referring to is zones above 50 and below 85 so levels like 51, 56,61,66,71,76 with my favorite being 66. Those did get killed off by QTR boosters because a lot of people quit the zone due to them. I admit I am wrong to assert that QTRs are the sole reason. Enchantments did a lot of dmg because it made pvp very P2W just to simply compete. Skill no longer became a factor. It was about how good ur enchants were. The levels largely died out due to this as people left in disgust. And ofc u had those bunch of ppl that lied about having clean gear when in fact they were enchanted. Simply unacceptable.

This is why we are left with only 110 honor and maybe 17 pvp. Even then you hardly see any pvp games at all when you log on. Why? Because the death of 51-76 left a massive void in the pvp community. With effectively only one pvp zone, it's just the same old. Gets boring real fast.

The only time I ever have fun in this game these days is when chatting to people (especially about the good times that are no more) or playing L66 pvp with friends. Just managed to convince a peep to make a 66 toon. It's such a nice refreshing change and I would encourage more people to try it out. All the boosters have moved on so it is safe once again. I think that's what people have to realize. Community effort can go a long way in bringing back what were considered as PL's best levels. And we have the boot feature. I see no reason why those levels are still empty.

That being said, if this midgame community was to be revived I can only see mature people joining up. The new toxic pvpers will likely stay at 110 because anything below is new territory for them. Good for us.

71 isn't dead, people are just mad they have to pay for enchanted gear. It's expensive to PvP and I understand why, it should be a luxury after capping and grinding a character.

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel