Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GUIDE : CTF : How to play Capture the Flag ?

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default GUIDE : CTF : How to play Capture the Flag ?

CTF : Capture the Flag

Preface
    I decided to make this guide because I reached my 30.000 CTF kills .. (And now I'm close to 40k !! )
    Moreover, see all the questions which were asked about the way to play this awesome game mode, I couldn’t have resisted to make a guide for explaining it

The guide contains the following information:

• What is CTF?
    • How can I become good to it?
    • What are the maps I can practice it in?
    • What’s a CTF game progress?
    • And some more

1st question: What is CTF?

First of all, CTF means “Capture the Flag”.
    Why is it called like that? That’s quite easy to guess .. Let me explain you the rules of this game !

You have two teams, a Red one and a Blue one. Those two teams have two goals : to defend their Flag, and Capture the other’s team Flag..
    Hehe! This is why it is called Capture the Flag.. You’re following?

2nd question: What’s a CTF game progress?

They firstly spawn into a special room called “Spawn room”

Name:  1 Spawn room.jpg
Views: 4820
Size:  33.1 KB

You must protect your flag, and to bring opponent’s Flag to your Flag room… Here is your Flag room

Name:  1 Flag Room.jpg
Views: 4805
Size:  34.0 KB

Secondly, players of each team go to opponent’s “Flag room” to get their flag.

Name:  2 going to it.jpg
Views: 4729
Size:  36.2 KB

To take their flag, just walk on it..
    Since you do so, there should be a message appearing saying “[TEAM COLOR] has the flag!

Name:  4 In front of teir flag.jpg
Views: 6593
Size:  32.5 KB Name:  4 Blue has the flag.jpg
Views: 4764
Size:  32.4 KB

Thirdly, you have to bring back their flag to your base.. But your enemy won’t let you do‼ They will try to get it back! This is why they will try to kill you [banana killer]

Then, there are 3 possibilities :

• 1) You stay alive

Gratz‼ You’re still alive!
      Run like crazy to your own Flag room, and walk on ur Flag!
      You’ll receive a message “[TEAM COLOR] scored!

Name:  5 In front of your flag.jpg
Views: 4640
Size:  32.2 KB Name:  5 Blue scored.jpg
Views: 4635

• 2) You die, but one of your team mates takes the flag again :

If you die, their flag falls on the floor And message
      [TEAM COLOR] dropped the flag!.. They only have to walk on it to bring it back..

(Young people, don’t look at the picture : I’m dead on it.. )

Name:  6 Me dead.png
Views: 4654
Size:  194.2 KB

But if one of your team mates walks on it, your team gets the flag again‼ (Here, one of my team mate was dead, and I took it )

Name:  7 I take it.jpg
Views: 4549

Then, your team mate is going to try to take it back to your flag room and score!

• 3) You die, and your team mates are too far to get it back

If you die, while your team mates are close enough, the enemy can take the flag back.. They just have to walk on it and their Flag will go back to their Flag Room and a message “[FLAG COLOR] has returned!”

Name:  8 returned flag.jpg
Views: 4656
Size:  34.2 KB

So be careful!

In another hand, your enemies are supposed to take your Flag if they want to win.. This is why, You’ll have to stop them !

Firstly target the flag carrier, then mages to avoid reviving, and then birds.. Avoid targeting str bear first.. In the order of targeting, it would be :

Mage INT,dex/Bird dex,int/Bear dex,int/Mage str/ Bird str/ Bear str

So, when u killed the Flag carrier, just walk on your flag and it will be back to the Flag room

Name:  9 killed ennemy.jpg
Views: 4518
Size:  31.9 KB

3rd question : How can I become good to it?

Ah! That’s a very large question! Each players has his own way to play, this is why I’ll explaine mine, which works for birds only, and then I’ll explain the way that Mages and Bears can be serial killers according to me and my experience.. Indeed, after 21k deaths, you learn from others classes, and their skills which kill you lol..

I’ll be speaking mostly for LvL65-66!

For others LvLs, Tips, Gears, and combos are on my other thread!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-for-all-LvLs

Birds :

The tips I’m going to present to you are really general ones… If you want to become really good, you’ll need to find your OWN combos and way of playing! ..

• First of all, when you’re a bird dex (I’m speaking about full dex birds for now), don’t do as I do.. Don’t run like crazy into the 3 buffed opposite team players like a Kamikaze! It would be death for 99% if you don’t dodge all .. If they are unbuffed while you are, and if they are 3ones close, use AOE skills (=all enemy close are damaged) such as Wall root, shatter blast. If you didn’t die before using those 3 skills, you’re sure to kill at least 1 .
    • Secondly, avoid fighting vanity crafted lilith setted mages with mana shield on.. If your in front of one, u have 20% chance to win, if u dodge fire and drain ! I advide u to blast (it brakes mana shields) and to run the time your blast goes back
    • Thirdly, vs bears, you better use your 2 rootsand use a fast killing combo (root, break, shatter,r blast, (start running) blind repulse). If they pull you, try to flee, you can use “mega repulse” combo (I named it like that ) which is Avianscream+repulse, it makes them “fly” lol
      Avoid taking flag, or if you really want to do so, hide, let someone else in your team tank, and go out of your hide and cross everyone fast using all your arrows..
    • About Strong Dex birds, It depends the form of playing you use. If you use full str set, don’t hesitate to tank, indeed, with your 65+ dodge, you will dodge nearly all ^^.. root shatter blast should be enough to kill a poor dex bird.
      If your strong dex bird using bow, I advice you this gear : crafted Longbow, Orlok helm/armor + vanity bonus. If you get that gear, you should be dodging ¾ skills and hiting 250 with good range.. Really hard to be killed !
      Don’t hesitate to take flag when yout with sword set! Especially when you’re buffed! You will be hardly defeated!

Mages:

I never CTF with mages, however, I can tell you some tips about the easy way to kill others !

• First of all, you should get 67 DEX point and rest INT. It brings you damage, a bit dodge and critical.
      Then use crafted Lilith WAND set, and vanity bonuses if you have sure…
    • Secondly, use your mana shield when you’re at 15-14 meters of a bird dex, or of a dex bear. If there isn’t one of those close to you, use your mana shield only when you”re going to die!
    • Thirdly, (I didn’t want to say it cuz now I’m gonna die bad ) try to target low defense enemy! Indeed, a fire and another skill will be enough to kill the opponent! (Last time I got hit 559 lololol)
    • Fourthly, a few days ago I found something out.. I’m not sure it’s working tho.. This is why, this is truly an suggestion .. I saw that some mages were clicking on drain targeting a guy who was at about 8m of them and that, just after, if they clicked on another enemy before their drain damage, it was the 2nd targeted enemy who was taking the damages O.O! This is why, they can kill players behind walls lol.. Idk if it is comprehensible.. tell me if you didn’t understand what I meant lol
    • Fivethly, try to use your drain for when you’re going to die .. It may heal you 445 HP… lol

If you want to get the Flag, be sure you’re buffed and that you have mana shield available.. Indeed, having the Flag reduces your damage and your speed Your drain won’t save you as many HP points as before

Bears :

I’ve never owed a bear.. I can tell you the hardest bears skills I’ve met

• First of all, when you’re a bear, always be close from a wall.. And when an enemy comes close to you, PULL him and destroy him on the wall with all your slashes lol!
    • Secondly, keep your pull when there are 2 opponents in range, it will permit you to get more chance to get a kill.. Especially when you’re a dex bear! Whenever you pull auto stomp, it instantly kill the other guy !
    • Thirdly, don’t hesitate to take the flag when your str sword set! A taunt+Evade can bring you to 80 dodge‼ Just stomp when enemies comes too close haha

4th question What are the maps I can practice it in?

- The halls of OIO !

Great map with 6 orbs and 2 spawn places per team 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 860.png
Views: 4487
Size:  179.6 KB

Name:  Photos 861.png
Views: 4548
Size:  161.7 KB

- Forest Flag Fight :

Really Big map with “no end matches”.. I’ve done 2 ones in there… Each took 3 hours and it ended because the other team gave up. 2 Spawn rooms per team 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 862.jpg
Views: 4589
Size:  32.0 KB

Name:  Photos 863.png
Views: 4555
Size:  189.7 KB

- Castle Keep-Away !

Huge map, 1 spawn room, Most played of the5-5 CTF maps Games last 1-2H, 10 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 864.png
Views: 4430
Size:  164.9 KB

Name:  Photos 865.png
Views: 4435
Size:  156.0 KB

- Sandstone Forts!

Really big map, 1 spawn room, 1 flag room, The only way you can score is to sneak the flag by hiding lol.. 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 866.png
Views: 4419
Size:  158.9 KB

Name:  Photos 867.png
Views: 4353
Size:  189.3 KB

- The Field of Honor

Dark place, really nearly never played ..2 spawn rooms, barrels and orbs, 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 868.png
Views: 4332
Size:  138.8 KB

- Blacksmoke Mountain : Burning Flats.

Awesome new PvP map!! Great colors, Scary lava, good place to run in circle, GREAT map 5 points needed, no barrels, and 2 speed orbs on sides !

Name:  Burning 1.jpg
Views: 2816
Size:  101.5 KB

Name:  Capture d’écran 2012-12-29 à 16.45.50.jpg
Views: 2761
Size:  102.9 KB

Name:  Burning 3.jpg
Views: 2825
Size:  103.6 KB

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Here is the end of The CTF guide ! I hope it learnt you things!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them below ^^ !!

Cya Soon In-Game or in Forums ! Have a nice day or night lol.
    Last edited by Chickenrunnn; 12-29-2012 at 10:50 AM.
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chickenrunnn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    CTF : Capture the Flag

Preface
    I decided to make this guide because I’ve just reached my 30.000 CTF kills ..
    Moreover, see all the questions which were asked about the way to play this awesome game mode, I couldn’t have resisted to make a guide for explaining it

The guide contains the following information:

• What is CTF?
    • How can I become good to it?
    • What are the maps I can practice it in?
    • And some more

1st question: What is CTF?

First of all, CTF means “Capture the Flag”.
    Why is it called like that? That’s quite easy to guess .. Let me explain you the rules of this game !

You have two teams, a Red one and a Blue one. Those two teams have two goals : to defend their Flag, and Capture the other’s team Flag..
    Hehe! This is why it is called Capture the Flag.. You’re following?

2nd question: What’s a CTF game progress?

They firstly spawn into a special room called “Spawn room”

Name:  1 Spawn room.jpg
Views: 4820

You must protect your flag, and to bring opponent’s Flag to your Flag room… Here is your Flag room

Name:  1 Flag Room.jpg
Views: 4805

Secondly, players of each team go to opponent’s “Flag room” to get their flag.

Name:  2 going to it.jpg
Views: 4729
Size:  36.2 KB

To take their flag, just walk on it..
    Since you do so, there should be a message appearing saying “[TEAM COLOR] has the flag!

Name:  4 In front of teir flag.jpg
Views: 6593
Size:  32.5 KB Name:  4 Blue has the flag.jpg
Views: 4764
Size:  32.4 KB

Thirdly, you have to bring back their flag to your base.. But your enemy won’t let you do‼ They will try to get it back! This is why they will try to kill you [banana killer]

Then, there are 3 possibilities :

1) You stay alive

Gratz‼ You’re still alive!
    Run like crazy to your own Flag room, and walk on ur Flag!
    You’ll receive a message “[TEAM COLOR] scored!

Name:  5 In front of your flag.jpg
Views: 4640
Size:  32.2 KB Name:  5 Blue scored.jpg
Views: 4635

2) You die, but one of your team mates takes the flag again :

If you die, their flag falls on the floor And message
    [TEAM COLOR] dropped the flag!.. They only have to walk on it to bring it back..

(Young people, don’t look at the picture : I’m dead on it.. )

Name:  6 Me dead.png
Views: 4654
Size:  194.2 KB

But if one of your team mates walks on it, your team gets the flag again‼ (Here, one of my team mate was dead, and I took it )

Name:  7 I take it.jpg
Views: 4549

Then, your team mate is going to try to take it back to your flag room and score!
    3) You die, and your team mates are too far to get it back

If you die, while your team mates are close enough, the enemy can take the flag back.. They just have to walk on it and their Flag will go back to their Flag Room and a message “[FLAG COLOR] has returned!”

Name:  8 returned flag.jpg
Views: 4656
Size:  34.2 KB

So be careful!

In another hand, your enemies are supposed to take your Flag if they want to win.. This is why, You’ll have to stop them !

Firstly target the flag carrier, then mages to avoid reviving, and then birds.. Avoid targeting str bear first.. In the order of targeting, it would be :

Mage INT,dex/Bird dex,int/Bear dex,int/Mage str/ Bird str/ Bear str

So, when u killed the Flag carrier, just walk on your flag and it will be back to the Flag room

Name:  9 killed ennemy.jpg
Views: 4518
Size:  31.9 KB

3rd question : How can I become good to it?

Ah! That’s a very large question! Each players has his own way to play, this is why I’ll explaine mine, which works for birds only, and then I’ll explain the way that Mages and Bears can be serial killers according to me and my experience.. Indeed, after 21k deaths, you learn from others classes, and their skills which kill you lol..

I’ll be speaking mostly for LvL65-66!

For others LvLs, Tips, Gears, and combos are on my other thread!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...s-for-all-LvLs

Birds :

The tips I’m going to present to you are really general ones… If you want to become really good, you’ll need to find your OWN combos and way of playing! ..

First of all, when you’re a bird dex (I’m speaking about full dex birds for now), don’t do as I do.. Don’t run like crazy into the 3 buffed opposite team players like a Kamikaze! It would be death for 99% if you don’t dodge all .. If they are unbuffed while you are, and if they are 3ones close, use AOE skills (=all enemy close are damaged) such as Wall root, shatter blast. If you didn’t die before using those 3 skills, you’re sure to kill at least 1 .
    Secondly, avoid fighting vanity crafted lilith setted mages with mana shield on.. If your in front of one, u have 20% chance to win, if u dodge fire and drain ! I advide u to blast (it brakes mana shields) and to run the time your blast goes back
    Thirdly, vs bears, you better use your 2 rootsand use a fast killing combo (root, break, shatter,r blast, (start running) blind repulse). If they pull you, try to flee, you can use “mega repulse” combo (I named it like that ) which is Avianscream+repulse, it makes them “fly” lol
    Avoid taking flag, or if you really want to do so, hide, let someone else in your team tank, and go out of your hide and cross everyone fast using all your arrows..

About Strong Dex birds, It depends the form of playing you use. If you use full str set, don’t hesitate to tank, indeed, with your 65+ dodge, you will dodge nearly all ^^.. root shatter blast should be enough to kill a poor dex bird.
    If your strong dex bird using bow, I advice you this gear : crafted Longbow, Orlok helm/armor + vanity bonus. If you get that gear, you should be dodging ¾ skills and hiting 250 with good range.. Really hard to be killed !
    Don’t hesitate to take flag when yout with sword set! Especially when you’re buffed! You will be hardly defeated!

Mages:

I never CTF with mages, however, I can tell you some tips about the easy way to kill others !

First of all, you should get 67 DEX point and rest INT. It brings you damage, a bit dodge and critical.
    Then use crafted Lilith WAND set, and vanity bonuses if you have sure…

First of all, use your mana shield when you’re at 15-14 meters of a bird dex, or of a dex bear. If there isn’t one of those close to you, use your mana shield only when you”re going to die!

Secondly, (I didn’t want to say it cuz now I’m gonna die bad ) try to target low defense enemy! Indeed, a fire and another skill will be enough to kill the opponent! (Last time I got hit 559 lololol)

Thirdly, a few days ago I found something out.. I’m not sure it’s working tho.. This is why, this is truly an suggestion .. I saw that some mages were clicking on drain targeting a guy who was at about 8m of them and that, just after, if they clicked on another enemy before their drain damage, it was the 2nd targeted enemy who was taking the damages O.O! This is why, they can kill players behind walls lol.. Idk if it is comprehensible.. tell me if you didn’t understand what I meant lol

Fourthly, try to use your drain for when you’re going to die .. It may heal you 445 HP… lol

If you want to get the Flag, be sure you’re buffed and that you have mana shield available.. Indeed, having the Flag reduces your damage and your speed Your drain won’t save you as many HP points as before

Bears :

I’ve never owed a bear.. I can tell you the hardest bears skills I’ve met

First of all, when you’re a bear, always be close from a wall.. And when an enemy comes close to you, PULL him and destroy him on the wall with all your slashes lol!
    Secondly, keep your pull when there are 2 opponents in range, it will permit you to get more chance to get a kill.. Especially when you’re a dex bear! Whenever you pull auto stomp, it instantly kill the other guy !
    Thirdly, don’t hesitate to take the flag when your str sword set! A taunt+Evade can bring you to 80 dodge‼ Just stomp when enemies comes too close haha

4th question What are the maps I can practice it in?

- The halls of OIO !

Great map with 6 orbs and 2 spawn places per team 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 860.png
Views: 4487
Size:  179.6 KB Name:  Photos 861.png
Views: 4548
Size:  161.7 KB

- Forest Flag Fight :

Really Big map with “no end matches”.. I’ve done 2 ones in there… Each took 3 hours and it ended because the other team gave up. 2 Spawn rooms per team 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 862.jpg
Views: 4589
Size:  32.0 KB Name:  Photos 863.png
Views: 4555
Size:  189.7 KB

- Castle Keep-Away !

Huge map, 1 spawn room, Most played of the5-5 CTF maps Games last 1-2H, 10 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 864.png
Views: 4430
Size:  164.9 KB Name:  Photos 865.png
Views: 4435
Size:  156.0 KB

- Sandstone Forts!

Really big map, 1 spawn room, 1 flag room, The only way you can score is to sneak the flag by hiding lol.. 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 866.png
Views: 4419
Size:  158.9 KB Name:  Photos 867.png
Views: 4353
Size:  189.3 KB

- The Field of Honor

Dark place, really nearly never played ..2 spawn rooms, barrels and orbs, 5 POINTS NEEDED

Name:  Photos 868.png
Views: 4332
Size:  138.8 KB

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Here is the end of The CTF guide ! I hope it learnt you things! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them to me in comments !!

Cya Soon In-Game or in Forums ! Have a nice day !
    Wow glad it was stickied great job!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elysony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elysony View Post
    Wow glad it was stickied great job!
    Thx! i re-looked a bit my post, this is why your quote isn't the same as my guide now :P hehe Thx very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Nice guide chicken!
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

+1 for the huge effort you put into this!

However, I think the biggest part of Ctf is pretty much self-explanatory or easy to understand after you played a few rounds...

And for the combo part, I'd suggest that you actually focus on stratiegical elements and group dynamics which are key in ctf.
    You gave a short 1-1 breakdown for each class (okay, some FFA elements too), but that shouldn't be what you try to do since it would need much more and complex explanations IMO. I find myself disagreeing at some aspects too, but that might just be my individual playstyle. It will be helpful for newcomers tho

Some strategical elements you could consider to put in:
    Playing with a tank
    Split groups (as often used for castle games)
    Buff timing
    Use of walls and other objects
    Flag 'sneaking'

I hope I don't sound all too negative, just tring to provide some constructive feedback.

Oh, something else...

For me, CTF is FREE FOR ALL.

no 1v1, no chatroom. And if you decide to stand inside of my spawn to kuddle, don't expect me to ask before I kill you.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    You gave a short 1-1 breakdown for each class (okay, some FFA elements too), but that shouldn't be what you try to do since it would need much more and complex explanations IMO. I find myself disagreeing at some aspects too, but that might just be my individual playstyle. It will be helpful for newcomers tho
    I made the part of how becoming good to explain the basic skills ^^.. I didn't precise that much, and I will add more infos

Thanks for commenting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Much nicer job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I never I'd thought I'd see the day when Chickenrunnn's name would be posted on my Facebook News Feed... mais cet jour est arrivé.

Name:  Chickenrunnn.png
Views: 4103
Size:  70.7 KB

C'est effrayant...

Anyways, nice guide...! >.<
    Last edited by 13lacklegionz; 03-21-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 13lacklegionz View Post
    I never I'd thought I'd see the day when Chickenrunnn's name would be posted on my Facebook News Feed... mais cet jour est arrivé.

Name:  Chickenrunnn.png
Views: 4103
Size:  70.7 KB

C'est effrayant...

Anyways, nice guide...! >.<
    LoL!!!!! xD (it's the second time btw lol )

Nice french worrds lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Very good job

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Thank you for the great guide!

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

haha congrats on sticky!! (nice guide BTW) lol

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You forgot to say 'rockwall forts' at where you can practise it haha, good job
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Useless for me but good guide =p +1 thanks for teaching all those newbies how to pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Check out all those smileys and 'lol' so much, they freak me out, lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azataso View Post
    Check out all those smileys and 'lol' so much, they freak me out, lol
    Right.. Looks like Smiley Invasion rofl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Nice guide nono
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

New content added !!

• Some new picture uploaded
    • Corrected mistakes / Lists failing
    • Added some more tips for mage/bear/birds
    • Decided to center the 2 first parts lol ^^.. It was looking better

Enjoy everyone And again, if you have questions (about pvp or ctf) , ask here or into my pvp guide ! ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Epic guide, even though I already know how to CTF, I read it anyway!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

great for newbies! They're the game's main priority!