Thread: New Skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default New Skills

Wouldn't be cool if STS added new skills? Basic skills, not ultimates. I decided to create another character and I was running the tutorial after a long time, and I noticed Gustav uses a water skill to extinguish the fire from a house. It thought it would be cool for the sorcerers to have a water skill too, like the "Water Gun" that Squirtle uses in Pokémon or something like that. As for the other classes I have no idea of any new skills for them but I'll leave this here. Thanks for reading!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

+1
    The issue is that this has already been suggested, probably hundreds, if not thousands of times, and they haven't arrived so it might not happen

There is always hope, but if it does happen then there are also cons I guess. Imo, it's not like there aren't enough skills, they just aren't all considerabely good as each other. In a way, this has led to certain skills never being used. Maybe a different approach could be level-based skills, in the sense that once you hit a certain level, you unlock a certain skill. This would ultimately force people to have atleast tried the other skills, but that might also make some people mad.

Example:

Once you hit level 25 as a rogue, you unlock Storm Shadow Shot.

**Again, I'm just thinking of stuff. It's not a very good idea, though. No point in reworking the entire game.
    Last edited by Overbear; 10-09-2020 at 01:40 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
    +1
    The issue is that this has already been suggested, probably hundreds, if not thousands of times, and they haven't arrived so it might not happen

There is always hope, but if it does happen then there are also cons I guess. Imo, it's not like there aren't enough skills, they just aren't all considerabely good as each other. In a way, this has led to certain skills never being used. Maybe a different approach could be level-based skills, in the sense that once you hit a certain level, you unlock a certain skill. This would ultimately force people to have atleast tried the other skills, but that might also make some people mad.

Example:

Once you hit level 25 as a rogue, you unlock Storm Shadow Shot.

**Again, I'm just thinking of stuff. It's not a very good idea, though. No point in reworking the entire game.
    I honestly like that idea of having level-based skills, as they are seen in other RPGs. But implementing that would affect the twinks and that would bring a lot of drama, but I think adding new skills for higher levels with the new future expansion would be a great idea as well.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Nice, this is great. But in my opinion, its fun if we reach lvl 81 we can have one more skill slot. So we will have 5 skills, that will help i think because lvl 81 is hard and not all players are rich. Some like me can only afford Mire, Interred and mythic/Legend Weap. I just noticed that we dont have damage in lvl 76 maps. I believe that lvl 81 will be stronger so we need another skill slot to help us deal little more damage. XD

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Achates For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Achates View Post
    Nice, this is great. But in my opinion, its fun if we reach lvl 81 we can have one more skill slot. So we will have 5 skills, that will help i think because lvl 81 is hard and not all players are rich. Some like me can only afford Mire, Interred and mythic/Legend Weap. I just noticed that we dont have damage in lvl 76 maps. I believe that lvl 81 will be stronger so we need another skill slot to help us deal little more damage. XD
    I never thought of adding another slot, it would be awesome. It would also be cool if we could manage the position of each skill button!
    1!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    I never thought of adding another slot, it would be awesome. It would also be cool if we could manage the position of each skill button!
    1!!
    Yeah, thats will be helpfull in harder maps too