Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Anarchy Online

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default Anarchy Online

Has anyone played this MMO? I am a long time player (although I have not played in a long time).

For those that don't know, it is a futuristic MMO. It starts off in normal cities, but then bridges into the occult. Then slowly it transgresses into alien worlds, and alien invasions to the planet.

It is an older MMO, going on.. I think it's 13th-14th year now, so the graphics are dated. But I guarantee you, it is still one of the most satisfying MMO's on the market. The amount of customization of character is ridiculous. Items are not locked based on level, but based on skills/stats. So you can do some serious twinking. (My level 5 is in a full set of level 60ish gear. Took weeks to make that happen). Each guild can purchase and build their own city, housing their own player run shops people can visit.

Anyway. Too much awesome stuff to list. It does have its cons though. A dated engine, older graphics, and a dying member base. But you can play through the first 200 levels for free. You can't venture into the alien worlds while free, but you can do a lot.

I am starting a free account tonight. If anyone would like to join me, lets go! Or, if you used to play the game, feel free to chat here about it.

<3

My max level Doctor:
    Last edited by morfic; 03-21-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Let's make it SPARKLE!