Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Normal Honor PvP Should Not Be Removed or Party Based Honor PvP Should Be Allowed...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Exploit this exploit that fiend and precise used it and you're precise XD get the riddle ?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
    Riddle me this... tonight we clash in RANKED HONOR PVP? I’ll record to see if you’re man enough to enter to the map to clash, or to catch any excuses.

Since you love to run that mouth like there is no tomorrow.... Let’s just see if you meet up to your trash talk standards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bjed View Post
    Riddle me this... tonight we clash in RANKED HONOR PVP? I’ll record to see if you’re man enough to enter to the map to clash, or to catch any excuses.

Since you love to run that mouth like there is no tomorrow.... Let’s just see if you meet up to your trash talk standards
    What's your ign ? Riddle me this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hey wanna play a game? Lets guess Purge’s next excuse!!! First “Macro”, Then “Inexperience”, a couple of “No team” but thats understandable, then now “Gear Exploit” GUESS THE NEXT ONE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Dang, I fell off the edge of my seat. :3
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    What's your ign ? Riddle me this

I’m Mike.

You know that one guy that your guild is so scared to face? Is it because over the years you guys have constantly been destroyed and you can’t deny I make you guys struggle to get even obtain a win?

But you see the difference is I don’t need to post my wins to feed my ego. I simply just win.

P.S: Can I recommend you not using TemzyTrashCan ? Last clash I remember he fed me 9 kills... maybe you should reconsider your team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

+1 to bring normal honor back
    +1 to rotate camera in pvp horizontally only, i.e. you can rotate but at a fixed angle.
    -1 to any evolution pet/gear wise to honor pvp, defeats the purpose of standardization and this mode.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I have not exploited bugs, please stop trolling this thread or I will report your posts for instigation.
    Lmfao, you have exploited before, mayB not since your return, other than using a snipe program to buy the ghost dragkin vanity or w.e. it’s called, you told your friend before about exploits, using it for the weekend then reporting it so it gets fixed lol. You are not an angel sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sumwon View Post
    Lmfao, you have exploited before, mayB not since your return, other than using a snipe program to buy the ghost dragkin vanity or w.e. it’s called, you told your friend before about exploits, using it for the weekend then reporting it so it gets fixed lol. You are not an angel sir.
    Err, I didn't use a snipe program to buy dragkin vanity. It's possible to get them if you knew how. I'm not sure if you remember, I made the thread that ppl were botting it. You could still get it though if you entered the store at either the exact time or 5 seconds and rapidly clicked even though the buy button was not there. It would allow you to purchase the vanities.

Also, I don't think I've ever known about an exploit that wasn't already widespread that people knew about. I report the exploits as I see them. Give me an example of me using an exploit that others did not know about.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-12-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Normal Honor PvP Should Not Be Removed or Party Based Honor PvP Should Be Allowed...

Hmm, more accusations without any proof or credibility. Whats your ign? Ohh he told his friends before the exploits?? Oh surely you’re** his friend so you would know if he did.

Whats your source??? - “Trust me bro”

PS - Everyone knew there was a gear exploit. There was a certain tank using it (once again can’t call out names) and we didn’t figure out how he did it so we could expose it until today.

Last edited by Wap; 10-12-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Daddy chill

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoptiic View Post
    Daddy chill
    What the hell is even that?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

You don't know how servers work or what an exploit is do you now... If you want to buy items from the store for plat you need 2 things, really fast hands and really good ping. Try to buy something with 300+ ping and see what happens. It cancles your purchase.
    There is no exploit to buying stuff in the store at limited quantity. Thats like saying you have 10 apples but exploited the law of physics and you now have 15 apples by making 5 teleport to you. Impossible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I'm not gunna go thru all the comments, just some unnecessary drama. I'm not looking for any drama either, I will say everything honestly.

Ther were 0 reason to remove none ranked honor pvp like that. After years of dead pvp, we finally got honor which got everyone's interest and started playing. Removing none ranked honor will not make the pvp players be more interested in ranked but will lead to less activity just waiting in queue for a match. Players practices, does 1v1, playing with friends in none ranked while they wait for a match. What is the actual reasoning of removing it? Removing something that was so active for no reasons is BS. In that case pls remove normal pvp zone and let it be all about ranked honor only. Normal pvp is dead anyways, only a random would walk in from time to time to get ganged by purge(I dont hate yall) 4v1. Removing active honor zone but keeping dead normal pvp hmmm. Why?

On the side note I'm no one to decide for someone but imo give this terrorshock a break from forums, pvp topics cant be discussed without him interrupting the whole thread and making a mess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You don't know how servers work or what an exploit is do you now... If you want to buy items from the store for plat you need 2 things, really fast hands and really good ping. Try to buy something with 300+ ping and see what happens. It cancles your purchase.
    There is no exploit to buying stuff in the store at limited quantity. Thats like saying you have 10 apples but exploited the law of physics and you now have 15 apples by making 5 teleport to you. Impossible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Exactly, I have stable 20 ping. I am going to beat out most people who are trying to purchase these vanities. It's just how it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yo @Purge honor is back. Lets clash! This time no more “macro” or “inexperience” or “gear exploit” excuses please! We didn’t use gear exploit last time but guess we have to prove ourselves once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Pls. be fair to all newbies dont cheat it is upset to all fair player cheating is their road to be top of the list and strong using other player to be on the top rank is like a little use of macro boot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Yo @Purge honor is back. Lets clash! This time no more “macro” or “inexperience” or “gear exploit” excuses please! We didn’t use gear exploit last time but guess we have to prove ourselves once again.

Fok i quoted the wrong comment ignore this

Odesláno z mého SM-G930F pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Pls. be fair to all newbies dont cheat it is upset to all fair player cheating is their road to be top of the list and strong using other player to be on the top rank is like a little use of macro boot.
    Yeah this input didn’t help at all. We got the cheating addressed, there was only one player abusing this bug on the leaderboard and now he can’t anymore. Everyone else on leaderboard got there in a legit manner, unless there is some we don’t know of. Btw, if you really want your input to assist in a discussion, try google translate, because the communication barrier between us is insane.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Hmm, more accusations without any proof or credibility. Whats your ign? Ohh he told his friends before the exploits?? Oh surely you’re** his friend so you would know if he did.

Whats your source??? - “Trust me bro”

PS - Everyone knew there was a gear exploit. There was a certain tank using it (once again can’t call out names) and we didn’t figure out how he did it so we could expose it until today.

Long time ago i was a friend, this is how i know sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Long time ago i was a friend, this is how i know sir.
    If so, then your statements don't line up. Dragkin vanity just came out. You're insinuating.