Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Normal Honor PvP Should Not Be Removed or Party Based Honor PvP Should Be Allowed...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bjed View Post
    Your logic makes soooo much sense....
    Can I just ask why didn’t you call Precise/Fiend out earlier if they were “exploiting” the bug ?
    Why wait until Zeus and Wap post about it....?
    All these questions and no answers
    Zeus done this so many times over the past year vs magnum. He finds an exploit abuses it then when others start spreading it it gets reported XD your other statement made no sense lol you think if we cry to devs they'll listen? Please...

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Zeus done this so many times over the past year vs magnum finds an exploit abuses it then when others start spreading it it gets reported XD your other statement made no sense lol you think if we cry to devs they'll listen? Please...

I have not exploited bugs, please stop trolling this thread or I will report your posts for instigation.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Wap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I have not exploited bugs, please stop trolling this thread or I will report your posts for instigation.
    Right just like you trolled my other thread now that is your thread you try and report me lol hypocrite zeus strikes again

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lmfao, you have exploited before, mayB not since your return, other than using a snipe program to buy the ghost dragkin vanity or w.e. it’s called, you told your friend before about exploits, using it for the weekend then reporting it so it gets fixed lol. You are not an angel sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sumwon View Post
    Lmfao, you have exploited before, mayB not since your return, other than using a snipe program to buy the ghost dragkin vanity or w.e. it’s called, you told your friend before about exploits, using it for the weekend then reporting it so it gets fixed lol. You are not an angel sir.
    Err, I didn't use a snipe program to buy dragkin vanity. It's possible to get them if you knew how. I'm not sure if you remember, I made the thread that ppl were botting it. You could still get it though if you entered the store at either the exact time or 5 seconds and rapidly clicked even though the buy button was not there. It would allow you to purchase the vanities.

Also, I don't think I've ever known about an exploit that wasn't already widespread that people knew about. I report the exploits as I see them. Give me an example of me using an exploit that others did not know about.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-12-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Normal Honor PvP Should Not Be Removed or Party Based Honor PvP Should Be Allowed...

Hmm, more accusations without any proof or credibility. Whats your ign? Ohh he told his friends before the exploits?? Oh surely you’re** his friend so you would know if he did.

Whats your source??? - “Trust me bro”

PS - Everyone knew there was a gear exploit. There was a certain tank using it (once again can’t call out names) and we didn’t figure out how he did it so we could expose it until today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wap; 10-12-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Hmm, more accusations without any proof or credibility. Whats your ign? Ohh he told his friends before the exploits?? Oh surely you’re** his friend so you would know if he did.

Whats your source??? - “Trust me bro”

PS - Everyone knew there was a gear exploit. There was a certain tank using it (once again can’t call out names) and we didn’t figure out how he did it so we could expose it until today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Long time ago i was a friend, this is how i know sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Long time ago i was a friend, this is how i know sir.
    If so, then your statements don't line up. Dragkin vanity just came out. You're insinuating.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If so, then your statements don't line up. Dragkin vanity just came out. You're insinuating.
    and your point is sir? deleted my toon in 2016. made another in feb. i am not insinuating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

You don't know how servers work or what an exploit is do you now... If you want to buy items from the store for plat you need 2 things, really fast hands and really good ping. Try to buy something with 300+ ping and see what happens. It cancles your purchase.
    There is no exploit to buying stuff in the store at limited quantity. Thats like saying you have 10 apples but exploited the law of physics and you now have 15 apples by making 5 teleport to you. Impossible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You don't know how servers work or what an exploit is do you now... If you want to buy items from the store for plat you need 2 things, really fast hands and really good ping. Try to buy something with 300+ ping and see what happens. It cancles your purchase.
    There is no exploit to buying stuff in the store at limited quantity. Thats like saying you have 10 apples but exploited the law of physics and you now have 15 apples by making 5 teleport to you. Impossible.

Exactly, I have stable 20 ping. I am going to beat out most people who are trying to purchase these vanities. It's just how it is.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post

says a player who manipulates players. sir this is not my first game, i have a good idea how ping works.