Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Normal Honor PvP Should Not Be Removed or Party Based Honor PvP Should Be Allowed...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You don't know how servers work or what an exploit is do you now... If you want to buy items from the store for plat you need 2 things, really fast hands and really good ping. Try to buy something with 300+ ping and see what happens. It cancles your purchase.
    There is no exploit to buying stuff in the store at limited quantity. Thats like saying you have 10 apples but exploited the law of physics and you now have 15 apples by making 5 teleport to you. Impossible.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    says a player who manipulates players. sir this is not my first game, i have a good idea how ping works.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If so, then your statements don't line up. Dragkin vanity just came out. You're insinuating.
    and your point is sir? deleted my toon in 2016. made another in feb. i am not insinuating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Yeah this input didn’t help at all. We got the cheating addressed, there was only one player abusing this bug on the leaderboard and now he can’t anymore. Everyone else on leaderboard got there in a legit manner, unless there is some we don’t know of. Btw, if you really want your input to assist in a discussion, try google translate, because the communication barrier between us is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sory my fault is not to clear my chat my point is some player using the other and also their self to be on the top of the list lb they make this because they want their self and their friends to be on the top lb means farming each other. same as borrowing things before the fight and is equal to macro use like uttog did. be sports to play the game Sory for my bad english

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post: