Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
Ik you probably won't change your mind about tourney being around L17 but imo I think people would like an og pvp zone e.g. L30 lost expedition sets tourney or L51 sewers tourney. The sets for those levels are also dirt cheap. These are pvp zones people actually enjoyed and were really popular back in the day. L30 seems better choice since easier to farm drops and lower lvl so easier to reach. Issue might be abusement of 25 elites and enchants though.

I say this because zones like L17 are just 2-3 shot pvp (I could be wrong ofc) with little to no counterplay. Add the fact that L17 gears are very expensive and a small twink playerbase and you're left with hardly any sign ups.

Once again I'm not hating on your idea. I think a tourney is a fine suggestion and I thank you for giving us something to look forward too. However, L17 seems a bit iffy. Ultimately it's up to you. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents.
Thank you for the suggestion, but the gear in my opinion, is easily obtainable. The PvP is somewhat balanced and You can pretty much play as anything you want. I suggest trying it out and who knows you may like it. Again, thank you for the suggestion.