Thread: Imagine” Another Tourney (L17) 2v2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Exclamation Imagine” Another Tourney (L17) 2v2

Removed due to personal reasons.
    Last edited by NukeDragon; 11-02-2020 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ik you probably won't change your mind about tourney being around L17 but imo I think people would like an og pvp zone e.g. L30 lost expedition sets tourney or L51 sewers tourney. The sets for those levels are also dirt cheap. These are pvp zones people actually enjoyed and were really popular back in the day. L30 seems better choice since easier to farm drops and lower lvl so easier to reach. Issue might be abusement of 25 elites and enchants though.

I say this because zones like L17 are just 2-3 shot pvp (I could be wrong ofc) with little to no counterplay. Add the fact that L17 gears are very expensive and a small twink playerbase and you're left with hardly any sign ups.

Once again I'm not hating on your idea. I think a tourney is a fine suggestion and I thank you for giving us something to look forward too. However, L17 seems a bit iffy. Ultimately it's up to you. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-12-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Prizes will hopefully be sponsored by cinco, just be patient while we wait for confirmation on this.
    Cinco has stated multiple times on Discord and through messages that he is not sponsoring anymore tournaments this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Ik you probably won't change your mind about tourney being around L17 but imo I think people would like an og pvp zone e.g. L30 lost expedition sets tourney or L51 sewers tourney. The sets for those levels are also dirt cheap. These are pvp zones people actually enjoyed and were really popular back in the day. L30 seems better choice since easier to farm drops and lower lvl so easier to reach. Issue might be abusement of 25 elites and enchants though.

I say this because zones like L17 are just 2-3 shot pvp (I could be wrong ofc) with little to no counterplay. Add the fact that L17 gears are very expensive and a small twink playerbase and you're left with hardly any sign ups.

Once again I'm not hating on your idea. I think a tourney is a fine suggestion and I thank you for giving us something to look forward too. However, L17 seems a bit iffy. Ultimately it's up to you. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents.
    Freaky friday. I've been working on a idea for a Level 30 lost expo tourney for the last couple weeks featuring the OG lost Expo gear. Only issue i have is finding all of the level 29 helmets. Thats crazy how we have the same idea in mind.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Sorry meant to take that out, it was from a template I used in the past. It has been updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Cinco has stated multiple times on Discord and through messages that he is not sponsoring anymore tournaments this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

Thank you for the suggestion, but the gear in my opinion, is easily obtainable. The PvP is somewhat balanced and You can pretty much play as anything you want. I suggest trying it out and who knows you may like it. Again, thank you for the suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Blah, blah where's my trophy? 12-17 have always been the best levels. It's time for people to play! Go go go!

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Imagine using my name for your example... plz no.
    Last edited by Pullthistail; 10-12-2020 at 11:57 PM.

My signature needs help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I am setting a deadline to register for the tourney on Friday, Oct. 23rd. So get your team together and message me or any of the other cohosts, with the information of your team and team name! Good luck and happy hunting!