Thread: New item suggestion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default New item suggestion

I really like the forbidden set’s visual effect but there isn’t a vanity weapon that completes the set (it’s only helm, armor, shield). This doesn’t really make sense to me since basically every other vanity set from events has a weapon (wg, dk, ba, rd, gh, etc).

I’d like to see a forbidden weapon that has the same visual style/effect/animation as the shield and other set pieces. I was thinking you could maybe reskin a forg bow in this style or make one of the blaster models from 80-85 sets into a vanity since some of those color schemes sorta fit with the forbidden set’s style. I think these are two reasonable ideas since recoloring or just making an existing item into a vanity seem to be relatively easy/quick processes.

Also, I really want the weapon for this set to be a 2h weapon (preferably bow/blaster) since there’s already a ton of cool swords/1hs, but not very many good 2hs (in my opinion of course).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misfit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Forbidden weapon would be the 105 tyben axe

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivapinata For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    I really like the forbidden set’s visual effect but there isn’t a vanity weapon that completes the set (it’s only helm, armor, shield). This doesn’t really make sense to me since basically every other vanity set from events has a weapon (wg, dk, ba, rd, gh, etc).

I’d like to see a forbidden weapon that has the same visual style/effect/animation as the shield and other set pieces. I was thinking you could maybe reskin a forg bow in this style or make one of the blaster models from 80-85 sets into a vanity since some of those color schemes sorta fit with the forbidden set’s style. I think these are two reasonable ideas since recoloring or just making an existing item into a vanity seem to be relatively easy/quick processes.

Also, I really want the weapon for this set to be a 2h weapon (preferably bow/blaster) since there’s already a ton of cool swords/1hs, but not very many good 2hs (in my opinion of course).
    +1
    I agree!

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post

Tyben or karros axe eloias wand arothraxis volta dagger and hawkens talon