Thread: Top 5 Guild Enhancements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Top 5 Guild Enhancements

As Guilds play a very important Role in Arcane Legends. I had an Idea , Why not make a Guild List. Or Something Like that!

My Suggestions are as Follows , not in order , Just Top 5. Let me know your opinion-

1- A Guild List - Top Guilds , Sorted by Player Count/ Aps and However the Guild Points for Lb are calculated can be in the Guild List in an Order. Leaders can Put in the Requirements. Players can click the Guild and join. And this wont only benefit the Lb guilds. Maybe We can have Top 100 Guilds on Display. And a Search Bar too to find Guilds, this will make recruitment very easy and people who waste time finding a recruiter / officer to be invited to a guild can save their time from this. Guilds can also write up a catchy description so people can get an idea what the guild is all about and this will help people know if the guild is international or a specific language is used mostly. It will help more people come together!

2- Guild Bans - Their can be a Guild Ban List , where players banned from the Guild will be so they can't join the guild again until they are unbanned. Their alts will be auto-banned too. This can be handled by Leaders/ Officers. This will prevent people from trolling by joining guilds without being invited.

3- 24 Hour or 12 Hour Cooldown - Their can be a Cooldown of 24 hours or 12 Hours to Join a New guild after leaving one to prevent Hoppers from joining and leaving guilds again and again. A warning will be given before leaving a guild so people can be reminded of this.

4- A Guild Bulletin - This is Much Required and Suggested Many times. We really need a guild bulletin to write a bigger MOTD. It wont be displayed in chatbox as it would be limited to many characters so Guild Officers / Masters can express their thoughts / Guild events in a better way. Maybe People can be notified in Chatbox when they enter game for example - The Guild Bulletin has been modified. And they can check this from the Guildhall.

5. Guild Hall Battle Ring - Collosal keep and Fiery Volcanium Guildhalls cost a fortune. They are huge but why not have a guild battle ring in the middle too so guildies can enjoy! These two guildhalls already have a circle ring in the middle. There is just a need to turn them into a pvp ring like festerfang.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Prabsimar Chhabra; 10-13-2020 at 05:46 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Bzche nice ideas

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

1. +1 - I like the idea where you can see a list of guilds that are recommended, and maybe when you apply for them, you can leave a message about yourself.

2. +1 - This would be awesome, I'm sure almost everyone has wanted this. It could also prevent people joining back with different characters.

3. -1 - I don't think the cooldown should be more than 6 hours, or if there should even be a cooldown. Maybe if someone has swapped more than 3 times within a 24 hour period, then they'll have a cooldown.

4. +1 - This is definetly something that I'd like to see in the game. It would make it easier to pin new things like event warnings, or giveaways, or codes to certain Line groups / Discord servers for the guild. Super cool.

5. 0 - Neutral to this. I don't think it would be good rn, but maybe in the future. Saying this, cuz alot of people have already decorated the middle parts of the guildhalls you mentioned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Guild battle ring sounds cool +10

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Maybe give us the most basic gaming feature of searching and applying for a guild first.

Imagine trying to find a member of <impossible to find this guild> in game..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

STS sold us dreams with this thread: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...torming-Thread

Notice it's been more than 4 years and none of those ideas in that thread have been implemented. Not counting the housing stuff.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Limit officers to how many kicks they can do per day to prevent guild nuke.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Limit officers to how many kicks they can do per day to prevent guild nuke.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Thats kinda outdated now. Haven't seen anyone do that to any guild in ages. But yes , thats a good idea too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1 on everything except #3

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to XYRRU For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

The guild ban idea is a great one, bit like the ignore where doesnt matter if they change the ign its account thats ignored, same with guild ban... put a ign on a ban list and a invite cannot be sent to a player from the guild that has them on ban list even if ign is changed,

Imporvement on MOTD as well would be good too... even if its just like a board in gh u click on and it shows all the previous MOTDs, so even if cant increase the charactors of motd, u can always see previews ones written down on a board/log similar to the current guild log except rather than just show motd was changed, show what the motd actually is

+10000 to a battle ring similar to festerout post being able to put into gh, Can even be plat bought like a furniture where u can move it around an choose to place it or not an only placeable perhaps in either of the 2 larger guildhalls. Even if it was 1k plats id more all over that!

What would actually be cool tho is like having a guild showhome... or on the leaderboard page... have a visit button next to every guild thats in the top 50 an a guild master can choose if the guild is private or not, but would allow people who arnt in a guild to go visit a guilds hall to just look around, if they are not a part of the guild they cant interact with anything and like when your in your house u have a option to boot someone out have it as well.

+420 overall on enhancments for guildhalls!!

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

+1 Nice ideas

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    As Guilds play a very important Role in Arcane Legends. I had an Idea , Why not make a Guild List. Or Something Like that!

My Suggestions are as Follows , not in order , Just Top 5. Let me know your opinion-

1- A Guild List - Top Guilds , Sorted by Player Count/ Aps and However the Guild Points for Lb are calculated can be in the Guild List in an Order. Leaders can Put in the Requirements. Players can click the Guild and join. And this wont only benefit the Lb guilds. Maybe We can have Top 100 Guilds on Display. And a Search Bar too to find Guilds, this will make recruitment very easy and people who waste time finding a recruiter / officer to be invited to a guild can save their time from this. Guilds can also write up a catchy description so people can get an idea what the guild is all about and this will help people know if the guild is international or a specific language is used mostly. It will help more people come together!

2- Guild Bans - Their can be a Guild Ban List , where players banned from the Guild will be so they can't join the guild again until they are unbanned. Their alts will be auto-banned too. This can be handled by Leaders/ Officers. This will prevent people from trolling by joining guilds without being invited.

3- 24 Hour or 12 Hour Cooldown - Their can be a Cooldown of 24 hours or 12 Hours to Join a New guild after leaving one to prevent Hoppers from joining and leaving guilds again and again. A warning will be given before leaving a guild so people can be reminded of this.

4- A Guild Bulletin - This is Much Required and Suggested Many times. We really need a guild bulletin to write a bigger MOTD. It wont be displayed in chatbox as it would be limited to many characters so Guild Officers / Masters can express their thoughts / Guild events in a better way. Maybe People can be notified in Chatbox when they enter game for example - The Guild Bulletin has been modified. And they can check this from the Guildhall.

5. Guild Hall Battle Ring - Collosal keep and Fiery Volcanium Guildhalls cost a fortune. They are huge but why not have a guild battle ring in the middle too so guildies can enjoy! These two guildhalls already have a circle ring in the middle. There is just a need to turn them into a pvp ring like festerfang.

I don't agree to last one because we already have fester. It would split the player base too much. I think you should add to your list what many people suggested: A way to apply to a guild for joining, instead of stalking that guild members and then get the invite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

we get all this 'useless' housing stuff, @Cinco, is a new messege board for guilds hard to implement or something? Otherwise i cannot reason why y'all wont add that. Only thing of OP's list that i would say is a great addition...charge plat if you have to....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

+1
    To all except for #3, if there's a ce it should be for 3hrs the most imo.
    All the other suggestions are perfect and been asked for many times, hope sts starts implementing these in game asap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    I don't agree to last one because we already have fester. It would split the player base too much. I think you should add to your list what many people suggested: A way to apply to a guild for joining, instead of stalking that guild members and then get the invite
    That is what the Original #1 Suggestion was. We really need that feature! Its the most basic must have feature every game has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Please consider an option that disables auto-recruitment since some lb guilds rather check every player for english and social skills and game knowledge. Also an option for the master to remove the guild from lb if wanted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Love em all but no to the cooldowns please :< some of us just wanna leave because the guild is just isn't right for us. (Not our fault most guilds barely talk >:/)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post

1) A lb guild is already existing, if you want to know it just by aps, you can check here on forum the thread Remi every now and then publishes, you will read lb place by pure aps
    Adding the requirements near guild name would be nice.
    No to sending invites to the guild to be ablr to join it, it would increase the number of guildhoppers, hoppers are lazy, in my opinion people needs to look well for a guild to join and not just by start sending invitation to all guilds

2) Yes good idea

3) Don't have an opinion about this, I mean who is guildhopper will always be, a cooldown not gonna change much people.

4) Yes it's needed

5) Yes good idea, I d rather ask honor type of pvp tho, and allow honor battlegrounds too

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk