Thread: Guild Hall Enhancements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Guild Hall Enhancements

As Guilds play a very important Role in Arcane Legends. I had an Idea , Why not make a Guild List. Or Something Like that!

My Suggestions are as Follows , not in order , Just Top 5. Let me know your opinion-

1- A Guild List - Top Guilds , Sorted by Player Count/ Aps and However the Guild Points for Lb are calculated can be in the Guild List in an Order. Leaders can Put in the Requirements. Players can click the Guild and join. And this wont only benefit the Lb guilds. Maybe We can have Top 100 Guilds on Display. And a Search Bar too to find Guilds, this will make recruitment very easy and people who waste time finding a recruiter / officer to be invited to a guild can save their time from this.

2- Guild Bans - Their can be a Guild Ban List , where players banned from the Guild will be so they can't join the guild again until they are unbanned. Their alts will be auto-banned too. This can be handled by Leaders/ Officers. This will prevent people from trolling by joining guilds without being invited.

3- 24 Hour or 12 Hour Cooldown - Their can be a Cooldown of 24 hours or 12 Hours to Join a New guild after leaving one to prevent Hoppers from joining and leaving guilds again and again and exploiting the method 1 for joining Guilds. A warning will be given before leaving a guild so people can be reminded of this.

4- A Guild Bulletin - This is Much Required and Suggested Many times. We really need a guild bulletin to write a bigger MOTD. It wont be displayed in chatbox as it would be limited to many characters so Guild Officers / Masters can express their thoughts / Guild events in a better way. Maybe People can be notified in Chatbox when they enter game for example - The Guild Bulletin has been modified. And they can check this from the Guildhall.

5. Guild Hall Battle Ring - Collosal keep and Fiery Volcanium Guildhalls cost a fortune. They are huge but why not have a guild battle ring in the middle too so guildies can enjoy! These two guildhalls already have a circle ring in the middle. There is just a need to turn them into a pvp ring like festerfang.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

+1
    I like all the ideas except for the #3, if there has to be a CD make it 3hrs at most.
    These ideas have been suggested many times, hope sts starts implementing them in game asap.