Thread: Al Tour week 2 spreadsheet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Question Al Tour week 2 spreadsheet

I understand Rem has her hands full, maybe not available to check pm as often...but you’ve somehow left out the leader of my party (Me), while including my teammates.

Name:  E4863225-425C-4112-98FA-3FC1A9616B4D.jpeg
Views: 440
Size:  59.6 KB

I am the person taking and submitting the entries, Ign Chivalrous, Warrior, Guild: Chivalrous, I’ve sent a few pms concerning this mistake at the beginning of the month but haven’t received a reply or have been added in spreadsheet. Since week 6 is finishing up concluding Tour Of Arlor II and Im sure Rem will need to take her time counting up thousands of entries, can this be fixed before finalizing the Week 2 Spreadsheet?

Any reply or correction would be greatly appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    I understand Rem has her hands full, maybe not available to check pm as often...but you’ve somehow left out the leader of my party (Me), while including my teammates.

Name:  E4863225-425C-4112-98FA-3FC1A9616B4D.jpeg
Views: 440
Size:  59.6 KB

I am the person taking and submitting the entries, Ign Chivalrous, Warrior, Guild: Chivalrous, I’ve sent a few pms concerning this mistake at the beginning of the month but haven’t received a reply or have been added in spreadsheet. Since week 6 is finishing up concluding Tour Of Arlor II and Im sure Rem will need to take her time counting up thousands of entries, can this be fixed before finalizing the Week 2 Spreadsheet?

Any reply or correction would be greatly appreciated.
    They told beforehand to pm them about this. You are not the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

She is still currently updating the week 2 spreadsheet, I sent a pm the same night she added my team excluding me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

She is still currently updating the week 2 spreadsheet, I sent a pm the same night she added my team excluding me.
    Could be that you were not in the screenshot, or not in the correct way. If you are, I suggest to wait and be patient. My rogue is also still missing one, but I think we have to keep in mind that this is a quite a big task, and that everything will be fixed

A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I triple check all the entries before and after submitting, besides Im the one taking the screenshots, saying secret phrase, top left of screen shows my character/name as well as my chatlog showing my ign as the person saying the phrase. All we can do is wait sadly,(2 weeks so far), I just hope this won’t delay the rewards being sent if these mistakes are the last thing that will be looked over...whenever that’ll be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I triple check all the entries before and after submitting, besides Im the one taking the screenshots, saying secret phrase, top left of screen shows my character/name as well as my chatlog showing my ign as the person saying the phrase. All we can do is wait sadly,(2 weeks so far), I just hope this won’t delay the rewards being sent if these mistakes are the last thing that will be looked over...whenever that’ll be.
    I'm guessing Remiem got confused by your IGN since it's the same as the guild. I'm pretty sure there's more complicated cases out there and I'm not expecting any rewards in 2020. XD
    Retired

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I'm guessing Remiem got confused by your IGN since it's the same as the guild. I'm pretty sure there's more complicated cases out there and I'm not expecting any rewards in 2020. XD
    That make the most sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think it’ll be close to finished by December honestly, if it was just a simple confusion then fixing it should be as simple, this tour has been long enough without including how much time afterwards will be spent on fixing any of the errors/confusions/false disqualifications etc.

Sigh...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Gunna take 18 months to finish counting all 6 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

She could finish, then go back and deal with the problems, questions, issues.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

It may take a while for stuff to be complete but its all good, she is one person working with thousands and thousands of posts. I be at work up around 3am 4am and was msging her on discord for an idea to make things so much easier for the tour. Was suggesting a new entire thread section named "Tour" and every week players who are running can post a thread and name it (Week # Ign(s): 1 2 3 4) and so 1 person would post all of their runs in that 1 thread for the week. Any thread nonrelated or invalid would be deleted. The thread maker is the only person who can post to the thread no one else.
    Instead of now where over thousands of posts are in 1 thread and all mixed up (multiple posts by 1 person spread out).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    It may take a while for stuff to be complete but its all good, she is one person working with thousands and thousands of posts. I be at work up around 3am 4am and was msging her on discord for an idea to make things so much easier for the tour. Was suggesting a new entire thread section named "Tour" and every week players who are running can post a thread and name it (Week # Ign(s): 1 2 3 4) and so 1 person would post all of their runs in that 1 thread for the week. Any thread nonrelated or invalid would be deleted. The thread maker is the only person who can post to the thread no one else.
    Instead of now where over thousands of posts are in 1 thread and all mixed up (multiple posts by 1 person spread out).

That suggestion just sounds like a second spreadsheet that’ll just make this take longer, the only real way to speed up this process is by simply adding another person to assist with the counting and checking of each submission. As I’ve mentioned in the post, I understand she is clearly busy and patience is key.

I personally just disagree with having to wait until the very end, after everyone has received their rewards to finally have a minuscule error Im not responsible for looked at. Hopefully Rem will receive assistance that allows her to fix any mistakes/errors sooner rather than lastly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Just a suggestion for future forum events.
    Create two threads. One for completion of all weeks thread and one for weekly thread.
    That way players who wish to receive reward for participating at tour can get their rewards faster. Players who like to receive weekly rewards have to wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Just a suggestion for future forum events.
    Create two threads. One for completion of all weeks thread and one for weekly thread.
    That way players who wish to receive reward for participating at tour can get their rewards faster. Players who like to receive weekly rewards have to wait
    Or integrate this whole thing into the game as an actual event & let the counting happen automatically. I'm sure Kalizzaa won't be offended if we don't do this on the forum. :-P