Thread: Level 11 bear Story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Exclamation Level 11 bear Story

Hello guy i'm just telling you how did i get along with my 11 bear this is my story!!! Is about PvP btw..
    Name:  bandicam 2012-03-23 20-55-00-182.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  111.2 KB

So yes how do i get there.. This is my story..

I remembered that i was handphone the level 15 guy who is my twink, without platinum. That time i still remember it was kind of "noobish" He was about 1k kills and 500 deaths. So eventually i deleted him and remaked him to Intbear. So i was using intbear but his not int bear. He was also without platinum too because that time i don't know how to buy platinum at singapore.. yes.. I was wearing a purple tinsel talon level 10 and a pepper mint green level 10, he was level 10 that time. So i pvped him awhile, while this journey began, i saw a level 10 with full sniper fighting a level 17. I told my self that, the level 10 will not win even the level 17 was not using iron blood.

But it went better then expected, he owned him. I was so shocked... A full sniper set guy owning a level 17 with arty snowball launcher.. I told my self that i wanna be like that guy with full snipers.. What i did was, i deleted intbear when his like 2k kills 1k deaths. When im searching around pocket legends forum, i saw a guy saying a topic that, "singaporeans kids can't buy platinum? Here's the place you are looking for!" I looked at it and i followed the steps to do. So i got my first 165 platinum in my life. I was ready to buy snipers set and full damage ring. So i tried buying 2 times just for the sniper set. And i told my self, When creating a bear, what level should i make? My wish was becoming best pvper in this game.

So i thinked, who is the best level 10 guy in pocket legends. Twinkenstein.. I felt, no way i can beat him.. no way.. so i gave up and thinked about 11. While thinking of creating a 11, i thinked that no one is being 11, ever since i played my handphone till now, i never seen a level 11 bear playing so good. So i created the 1st level 11 bear and of course wearing my snipers set LOLOLOLOL. So i fight along some level 10-15, the problem i faced was, it did not worked so well. I thought tat guy with full sniper set, will be the god of pvpers. I was wrong. So i asked for recommendations from others. They told me to buy a artisan and a vanity helmet. I was so noob until i told them, why should i buy this stuffs..

After being told, it was christmas 2011 that time. There were jolly pjs winter fests and i bought them for pvp too. It worked well and i killed alot of peeps over there, till 600 kills i manage to killed kawakawasaki, at that moment i felt really awesome that i win the best level 12 (not really the best XD) After fighting many people and many people till my 1.5k kills, everyone known me as the active player of bear 11. The road to the best 11 was around the corner. After my 3k kills and showing people i killed a level 17 guy with iron blood and his a pro too. I was known as the 11 bear.. At that time onwards, People has been trying to rush me and like trying to own me. Congratz to level 17s who own me .

So my story ends now.

People usually asking me to give you guys how do i play 11 bear, you can try to make one and battle with me. Theres a guy named emphasizee who is level 11. He only beat me with expert and others are sniper items. Its really impressive that someone who can win me that easily.. But honestly guys, i never weared a single expert armour till my 5.8k kills. I mean NEVAR.

I strongly recommand you not to use expert and tinsel to fight with other people because if the enemy is a bear, with the stomp for debuff really makes your hit% really low. And giving you the disadvantage for you to hit your enemy. So you will be like miss miss miss miss miss. Its not good.
    And people say what am i using why is it so godly. Is actually basic items. Sniper helmet sniper talon sniper shield any vanity and a level 5 artisan. Its really basic to have the items like that. I never tried anything like founders or expert. So to me, what is my playstyle? Use your brain to fight enemys, don't let their words go through your mind.

Thanks for reading guys hope you guys like story telling HAHA

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prouzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

hey handphone! Didn't know it was you .... Do you remember back then , there was a guy name xcluivetwink or mrxclusive(I forgot which was it ) who pvp with you?
    That was quite a long time and i do not know if you still remember him.
    Last edited by Waterrforest; 03-23-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    MrXclusive l MrXclusiive l JrXclusive l Xcluivetwink l moomified l moomiified l Rainylicious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Your HANDPHONE u teamed my twin lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I just looked like a noob <3

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

first lvl 11 bear was Dismisser, created a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Deleted recently
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Your not that good.....

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

About the part 'I never beat Twinkenstein', I saw ur video, ur pretty good... Ur duckfoot trick (very smart) was so pro... If ur 10 maybe u could beat him hehe ur good IMO... I never saw twinkenstein so im not sure hehe
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Twinkenstein uses founders -_- but when he doesnt hes still good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

The duckfoot trick is pretty old(winter festival 2010) but good to hear that people still using it. gj prouzi
    Apostel L76 Ursan | Diamantarrow L56 Avian_.
    Immortalcry L61 Elite-Undead | Pleasedontcry L32 Avian n' more..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

duckfoot trick? and hey handphone its me cashzzz a bear that i made also a long time ago... i taught some 12 bears timetells' build remember?

PL: Fear

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apostel View Post
    The duckfoot trick is pretty old(winter festival 2010) but good to hear that people still using it. gj prouzi
    Its not what I mean , he walks backwards with auto (so bears dont stomp him) and when the he froze the bear he uses stomp (with combo hit) and the bear is dead!
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

sometimes i really have to count on luck at duckfoot, when i fight with 17s i always fight them with duckfoot for combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by STINKY View Post
    Your not that good.....
    ahh yes i remember u, u always the one posting negative comments...get outta here

edit: And hey prouzi You should add me in game

IGN (Apocolypze lvl 61 Warrior)(Lvlonewarrior lvl 1 Warrior)(Twinkenstein lvl 10 Dexbear)(Cthulusleeps lvl 17 Dexbear)(Wintertide lvl 26 Mage)(Derpfest lvl 30 Dexbear)(Dodgeyfeet lvl 10 Merchant)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by STINKY:601213
    Your not that good.....
    He is probably better than u...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dont talk about him being bad if you dont know him. And if you think im talking trash as Sunblocks or Twinkenstein about me... Timetells and Nutslammer
    Timetells=12
    Nutslammer=16

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ive versed him... UMM... OWNED??
    PLEASE POST YOUR COMEBACK IN THE NEXT POST>.....

thanx come again