Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Oh, hello person who called me an idiot.

Well it seems his intentions are to try and get you banned. Kapatiran guild has been accused of buying selling accs on forums- not that they do but he sees you are the gm and wants to get you banned I guess. Don't know why.
Remember that one thread where the guy who made it listed almost every phil guild etc and claimed they were buying and selling accs gold and igns. Even though they weren't; it was just him and a few other guys doing it and I guess he got scammed so he involved almost every guild trying to say they do those things.
He gets scammed and tries to make other guilds look like they are all breaking tos when they weren't.
Best thing to do is don't reply to him and email the message to support. Make sure he isn't in your guild or on your friend list. They do have a "report post" option in messages. I usually have this option on pc. Anyways good day, just report all ppl who try to buy accs igns or gold.
You know me in game encrypt, but this is intolerable, there should be no need to name drop our guild name and insinuate. Allegations from our guild are already far debunked and merely made by jealous ppl.