Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Enchants

I would rather have subscription to be honest but I already have subscription in other games. But I’ll like pocket legend 2 to be open world and we can gank people doing quests and have a lot of more class like from other sts games. And tons of great items being added. And option to control what’s allowed in private pvp may hire.

I want to see at least one steath class or a item that lets us steath. Also would love to see a necromancy class that summon dead and spirt to fight more then one minion unless it’s really strong. Some minion slow opponents some do mass damage.

Also hunters need a pet wolf or something.

Wanna be able to have skills we can level up like mining etc. skills that we can use to make powerful stuff like battle mounts and top of the line gear.

I want us to have a potion maker skills but better. Instead of exlir that kill ever thing same we can farm mats and make weapon coating that poison or add silver that kills vampires faster. No 2x damage vs all monsters. Each monster got there own weakness like tree monster I use fire gasoline potions and make fire arrows or sword. That would be cool could even make our armor have same weakness

Keep the targeting system don’t care much for game that don’t let u target cause it limit the kinda battles we can have. I want ever class to have a usefulness in pve (high magic damage/or aoe damage, I single target physical damage/aoe , tanks/off tank some time more then one threat, differnt kinda healers-got great group healers or single target healers /team buff and want to have the class preotect from damage shield for heavy aoe raid , also dot healers who special is healing over time by doing damage or like rhino.

Ton of items that have effects for pve and doesn’t get out dated on ever new level cap. So we can customize our hero even more.
    Actually just end out dated gear just make new stuff that have procs better for zone.

Mounts- we need them

But I do not like class to be nerf instead just gear made to counter what make them op. It sucks when you make a op class and by the time u cap it sucks!!!!

Pocket legend to subscription!!!! Let’s go
    But I’ll like to still see non member able to play but they just don’t get access to all the content and or not able to equip everthing. Kinda like they can only progress so far

Also introduce skill tree so or char can be good at something like say single target tanking /muti target tanking or damage

No fix camera or paying to reroll skills just put a vendor far out the way that people have to travel to. And to go to a dungon we have to actually have to travel to it. But can be quick summon to event zones.

And all monsters have a chance of dropping a unique super rare powerful item.

And add some kinda element damage so some gear good vs certain monsters.

Can we just go big and delete the whole leveling theme. Instead we farm items or quest for rare powerful items and rather we take the questing path or killing mobs we can always get good stuff for raids.

Also I think there should be a special mode for skillers. Those that wanna max all skills they got there on mode and some super end game perks once they cap. So they like have to max there skills with out being able to buy from the store but once they cap all there skill they get a powerful bonus to there stats. These are pve mode only char or at least there perks don’t work in pvp.Any time they can turn there account back to normally but not normal to elite skilled. They also get differnt gear and from quests. And a achievement when they max. Once they max they can turn there account to normal but lose the damage perks but retain the title and achievement but gain the ability to trade again.

Graphic isn’t important to me as long as it doesn’t look like Atari game. Nintendo or higher graphic is fine. Only thing I want is Ton of good items to chase down in dungon ,raids, or just regular monsters. Also I want some kinda armory that list all items there effects and were they drop.

And can we get a bounty hunter that send you on quest to kill differnt monsters that give more experience or increase the drop chance of that items your looking for. And can ever monster have boss version

Oh and can u also add the option for plat player to buy tradable membership passes we can sell in c.s. So if I’m running short on gold we can sell them or maybe we wanna gift a friend a membership
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 10-21-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    I would rather have subscription to be honest but I already have subscription in other games. But I’ll like pocket legend 2 to be open world and we can gank people doing quests and have a lot of more class like from other sts games. And tons of great items being added. And option to control what’s allowed in private pvp may hire.

I want to see at least one steath class or a item that lets us steath. Also would love to see a necromancy class that summon dead and spirt to fight more then one minion unless it’s really strong. Some minion slow opponents some do mass damage.

Wanna be able to have skills we can level up like mining etc. skills that we can use to make powerful stuff like battle mounts and top of the line gear.

I want us to have a potion maker skills

Keep the targeting system don’t care much for game that don’t let u target cause it limit the kinda battles we can have. I want ever class to have a usefulness in pve (high magic damage/or aoe damage, I single target physical damage/aoe , tanks/off tank some time more then one threat, differnt kinda healers-got great group healers or single target healers /team buff and want to have the class preotect from damage shield for heavy aoe raid , also dot healers who special is healing over time by doing damage or like rhino.

Ton of items that have effects for pve and doesn’t get out dated on ever new level cap. So we can customize our hero even more.
    Actually just end out dated gear just make new stuff that have procs better for zone.

Mounts- we need them

But I do not like class to be nerf instead just gear made to counter what make them op. It sucks when you make a op class and by the time u cap it sucks!!!!

But I’ll like to still see non member able to play but they just don’t get access to all the content and or not able to equip everthing. Kinda like they can only progress so far

Also introduce skill tree so or char can be good at something like say single target tanking /muti target tanking or damage

I just wanna see em actually fix their games y would i pay a subscription when they cant even fix their game just throw out events instead of taking the time to actually do the work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    I just wanna see em actually fix their games y would i pay a subscription when they cant even fix their game just throw out events instead of taking the time to actually do the work
    It's highly unlikely Cinco would make the new game subscription based since practically no mobile games are. His best bet is a half-season pass sort of system like he suggested.
    And if the new game addresses all the flaws of PL, I'm not going to complain. The new game is essentially a fix because it should be great fun unlike PL atm.

The only problem is we have to start over with zero progress and leave our stuff in PL behind. But I've already essentially done that by moving to other games. If the new game is a big hit, it shouldn't be a problem. Would rather have fun in a new game then stand in that dumb ship town all day and count my meaningless gold(cos we all know how active pvp is right?). Really is turning into a game where the only thing you can do is merch. And it's so freaking boring! (my opinion).
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-22-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post

I want us to have a potion maker skills but better. Instead of exlir that kill ever thing same we can farm mats and make weapon coating that poison or add silver that kills vampires faster. No 2x damage vs all monsters. Each monster got there own weakness like tree monster I use fire gasoline potions and make fire arrows or sword. That would be cool could even make our armor have same weakness

Mounts- we need them

No fix camera or paying to reroll skills just put a vendor far out the way that people have to travel to. And to go to a dungon we have to actually have to travel to it. But can be quick summon to event zones.

And all monsters have a chance of dropping a unique super rare powerful item.

And add some kinda element damage so some gear good vs certain monsters.

Can we just go big and delete the whole leveling theme. Instead we farm items or quest for rare powerful items and rather we take the questing path or killing mobs we can always get good stuff for raids.

Also I think there should be a special mode for skillers. Those that wanna max all skills they got there on mode and some super end game perks once they cap. So they like have to max there skills with out being able to buy from the store but once they cap all there skill they get a powerful bonus to there stats. These are pve mode only char or at least there perks don’t work in pvp.Any time they can turn there account back to normally but not normal to elite skilled. They also get differnt gear and from quests. And a achievement when they max. Once they max they can turn there account to normal but lose the damage perks but retain the title and achievement but gain the ability to trade again.

Graphic isn’t important to me as long as it doesn’t look like Atari game. Nintendo or higher graphic is fine. Only thing I want is Ton of good items to chase down in dungon ,raids, or just regular monsters. Also I want some kinda armory that list all items there effects and were they drop.

And can we get a bounty hunter that send you on quest to kill differnt monsters that give more experience or increase the drop chance of that items your looking for. And can ever monster have boss version

Oh and can u also add the option for plat player to buy tradable membership passes we can sell in c.s. So if I’m running short on gold we can sell them or maybe we wanna gift a friend a membership
    You've literally just described Order and Chaos. That game was a big failure. As were its clones.
    STS should not make a WoW clone because these tend to fail hard.

So with all due respect, I'm going to have to strongly disagree.

STS should stick to their unique formula which no other mobile game has on the market.

If anything, it's going to be a hybrid between AL and PL. I'm personally hoping for some AL graphics but with PL mechanics such as 12 skills, combo attacks, unique procs etc.

@Cinco Oh and can we have a really good storyline too?? Kinda felt like PL's storyline wasn't so clear and a lot of players were to focused on grinding than taking in the world around them.
    'Cutscenes' like AL would be very cool. More of those please.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-22-2020 at 06:38 AM.