Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
Blizzard is also a business. I don't see world of warcraft introducing game killing features but STS likes to troll its playerbase it seems. Ur telling me its impossible to have both good revenue and a largely satisfied playerbase? Sacrificing one for another is a dumb concept but Blizzard has avoided this. It's common sense that happy players mean more money but this seems to have slipped through the minds of the devs. If you don't believe me, look at PL during 2010-2012. STS was raking in revenue I believe. They could have kept what was already perfect but they didn't. WoW is still going strong despite being older than PL isnt that funny? The WoW dev team is really involved with the community and that's why WoW killers failed. STS could have rivalled WoW but they decided to turn their diamond into mud.

Oh well. It's STS's loss. We as players can just move on when a game becomes trash. The devs are more bound to it as it's their source of income. A dying game hurts them more despite any façade they might put up.
Subscriptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk