Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchants

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    I just wanna see em actually fix their games y would i pay a subscription when they cant even fix their game just throw out events instead of taking the time to actually do the work
    It's highly unlikely Cinco would make the new game subscription based since practically no mobile games are. His best bet is a half-season pass sort of system like he suggested.
    And if the new game addresses all the flaws of PL, I'm not going to complain. The new game is essentially a fix because it should be great fun unlike PL atm.

The only problem is we have to start over with zero progress and leave our stuff in PL behind. But I've already essentially done that by moving to other games. If the new game is a big hit, it shouldn't be a problem. Would rather have fun in a new game then stand in that dumb ship town all day and count my meaningless gold(cos we all know how active pvp is right?). Really is turning into a game where the only thing you can do is merch. And it's so freaking boring! (my opinion).
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-22-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Welp Level 30 halloween bling isn't coming back again so there goes any plan for a level 30 tourney.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Enchants

I also wanna have actually clan battles in the new games and a useful for guild hall. And when guild hall get updated it fortifies your castle and there is siege vehicles and catapults

And guilds can Challenge other guilds and set there own rules like time limit
    And a ton of equip slots for items and there all visible so like if we have a cool chain belt people can see it and the ear rings and tattoos and stuff.
    And we can also hide all slots that we don’t want to have visible .
    So a lot of char customization
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 10-22-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I miss this thread .

Some good teasers about PL2.

I actually wouldn’t mind it being subscription based tbh. Osrs is subscription.

I don’t play osrs cos I don’t work yet but it’s undeniable that the subscription model has worked for them.

My personal preference is that PL2 is buy to play like minecraft but charging a good sum of money like 24 dollars.

I should like it be also be open world but appreciate it’s a lot of challenge. All in all, I’m just hoping for a solid game. Maybe something I can play for 30 mins and feel relaxed and worth my time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yes this is a thread worthy to revive. I Saw I wrote lots here, bit shy to read it back anyway.

The competition and scale is extreme, yet there's a huge scope for something different in taste and / or fun to play for a new game.
    I don't think subscription model would work in any way rather it would work the way 99.9999999% MOBILE Games are working, that's micro transaction.

I also hope, cinco share some jucy info about PL2. PL community has grown up they're not kid anymore so cinco might share something without the fear of "desperate kids seeking something"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Title of the thread is quite a shame (people will assume it’s just a rant thread). But the topic moved past that quickly and become a fruitful discussion. Discord doesn’t really promote a discussion since as soon as one person says something different, the topic gets derailed.

Want to hopefully see people back here and hear more from Cinco and how he’s progressed PL2 in that year gap.

I think PL2 will be a massive hit without a doubt. It’s PL2 after all. Probs gonna have the insane level of depth the current PL combat system has. Everything good about PL and classic PL with AL’s graphics and pets system and release PL’s activity. I see it being advertised heavily (Cincos made enough money from us for like 10 years so no excuse for this to not happen). I see it gob smacking gamers and rising as a top rated game.

We PL players have suffered for too long. We need PL2
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-29-2021 at 09:16 AM.