Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home show voting system

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I think the way to help with a voting system is if we want it to effect homeshow standing maybe 1vote per account and must be like lvl70+ or what might be better and more fair voters must have a minimum of 100 house slots to vote they way people can't dupe alts

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

a rating system for houses would be interesting considering many players spend quite a lot of time and money on their homes, as well as showing off their creativity. if a rating system was to be implemented i think 1-5 star rating system would be fine as long as it doesn’t let any account vote multiple times per house, also other requirements others have already mentioned, therefore reducing illegitimate ratings.

as for “buying,selling house votes”, if anyone wants to risk getting scammed for something as trivial as house ratings, go right ahead.

p.s. housing/decorating isn’t a competitive aspect of al, a rating system is only there to show positive feedback to home owners who display their houses for such purpose. However, houses should not have a leaderboard, just a rating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

That's a good idea! Now the system is very strange. Either randomise it every day, or add a voting system.

Also: why only showing houses with (nearly) max house slots? Don't think houses with less slots are by definition not worth visiting, right? I've seen houses with 200 slots that are awesome...

In general I think the home show is too limited (also annoying during Blotto). Why only show so few? What would also be great is if a search function is added so you can search by say the type of location, type of house or by number of slots.

Just some thoughts.