Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Not Satisfied at All

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Not Satisfied at All

One Thing has been Bothering me Recently , which is - Bans without a reason. Now some of you will come here commenting on the post - "There is always a reason for a ban" "They deserved it". But Recently , Some of my Friends were banned for "Botting" which I don't understand as they were in my friendlist and I never saw them botting or anything. They always replied to messages when in maps. And whenever they didn't reply , It was when they were AFK at house. I mean they probably don't even know what the definition of software is , and they were able to bot? Nope. So is being "AFK" while sleeping botting too now? Because I have seen some botters , Being Reported to STS with SOLID PROOF and not getting Banned and roaming in Arcane Legends. Even some Lb players.

And about the Authorisation thing - A friend couldn't access his account just because he doesnt remember the original email of the account , but knows the current one. Hes been playing since ages. STS can see device , IP , Email , IGN , Items , everything. But they require "Original Email" and if you don't remember it, They cant do anything.

I just think that STS has stopped caring about the players and the emails we send. But just some automated responses everyone gets, Instead of really looking into the matter well.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I agree 100% they should actually read and type the emails themselves rather then automated emails and give a reason in the description why you got banned.

Sent from my SM-A205G using Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    One Thing has been Bothering me Recently , which is - Bans without a reason. Now some of you will come here commenting on the post - "There is always a reason for a ban" "They deserved it". But Recently , Some of my Friends were banned for "Botting" which I don't understand as they were in my friendlist and I never saw them botting or anything. They always replied to messages when in maps. And whenever they didn't reply , It was when they were AFK at house. I mean they probably don't even know what the definition of software is , and they were able to bot? Nope. So is being "AFK" while sleeping botting too now? Because I have seen some botters , Being Reported to STS with SOLID PROOF and not getting Banned and roaming in Arcane Legends. Even some Lb players.

And about the Authorisation thing - A friend couldn't access his account just because he doesnt remember the original email of the account , but knows the current one. Hes been playing since ages. STS can see device , IP , Email , IGN , Items , everything. But they require "Original Email" and if you don't remember it, They cant do anything.

I just think that STS has stopped caring about the players and the emails we send. But just some automated responses everyone gets, Instead of really looking into the matter well.

I don't think anyone will be banned without proofs...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    I don't think anyone will be banned without proofs...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    That's weird, because sometimes they don't ban people even with proof.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

If they weren't banned for botting, it could also be something else. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your friends definitely did something, but if I was doing things against ToS then I wouldn't tell anyone about it either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    If they weren't banned for botting, it could also be something else. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your friends definitely did something, but if I was doing things against ToS then I wouldn't tell anyone about it either
    Telling is a different thing. Knowing is a different thing. Support said they were banned for botting - I dont know how can you say for something else.

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

We're sorry to hear about your friend's situation, please have them contact support and they'd be happy to review their account again. Have them add as much additional information as possible about their situation as it should help the investigation process move quickly. As for recovering accounts, we do need to verify the account outside of what characters have. If your friend knows the current email address they should be able to reset the password without issue. If they are having an issue with their email itself, they would need to contact their email provider for assistance with recovering the account. Please keep in mind that this is done for the security of everyone's accounts.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post: