Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
Sure, I may disagree with you on bringing back items, but I can accept our differences. I have problems with your approach. Framing your perspective the way that you do is downright rude and unnecessary. Telling someone to shut down an event just because you and others don't get what you want is inconsiderate towards people who like/wanted this event.
No one is framing anyone this is all facts. You guys on forums are here telling cinco these events are amazing. Dark hollow event we told cinco what we wanted and he failed to bargain. Once again we lost players but look at the shores event, we gained more active players and it was actually a decent event. Now cinco said this Halloween event was going to be big and it’s 20 minutes of content(unless playing all day to reach leaderboard). Everyone wanted the Halloween event but since it’s aimed for people who buy sets with plat and sell for gold we might as well get the most requested, old vanity. It’s either earn tokens all day everyday to get maybe 1 set or pay platinum.