Quote Originally Posted by Miridor View Post
Dude I don't know why if you are so disgusted with the game you don't just quit? Why bringing all you're negativity to other players who actually still like that game. It's just nonsense been criticizing everything and not taking any action.

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk
Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
My comment is about Topic A and you wrote a para about Topic B which has nothing to do with topic A, Now I'll have to explain both the topics A & B but no problem.

Topic A - You said : "updates for these types of games can be released frequently due to technology evolving", note the words 'technology' 'release' etc, not due to man power to develop game itself, that implies the patching system which I referred, what sts kept doing was the robust patching system, even today there are enormous "big games" update large chunk of data instead a small required patch. which I said is that sts is way far more advanced than many games today.

As for topic B, I might try to explain latter what u said you don't understand but first, just like u don't understand something, I don't understand that if you need to join town and without trying to be funny or something like that, u simply straight forward insult all town members that why they play ,that why they stand there and so on, then why would you log, in the first place if you don't like pl, if u don't like pl players, if you don't like anything about pl surprising dude, I'm not trying to be rude neither Im in a position to ask rather i'm just curious bro.

Yes there are mobile games that makes millions, then their are sub genres then there are clones and there are clones of clones and there are huge number of clones per clone and still there's some player base to play such games, what I mean, there's something for everyone and there's someone for anything, whoa thanks god otherwise imagine everyone playing one single game and rest of the devs are starving XD hahaaha well thats a small bit to help you understand what u don't as per ur para.
I'm banned for insulting other players.