Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 132 of 132

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2020 Event Guide

  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #121
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,463
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    So anyone who lets the players and developers know how garage the game is and wants to see it succeed with the current players it has should quit? I’m bringing up negativity because you don’t want to hear me tell the truth?? I mean honestly you must be bored too but don’t want to admit it. Every new vanity and item has been filled with bad designs but OP stats to make players buy, and they can’t even use much because lack of content.
    Feedback is always welcome. However, in your particular case: you campaigned for BD to return, you got shut down, and now you're railing against everything. It's transparent.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  3. #122
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Feedback is always welcome. However, in your particular case: you campaigned for BD to return, you got shut down, and now you're railing against everything. It's transparent.
    As I always think: is not the things you say but the way you say it, is ok to propose enhances but i don't think insulting the game, other players, devs ideas and being whiny is the same as "propose and tell truths" and I'm sorry Flam i was one of the persons that actually defend you from the bullies but, I'm just tired of everyone who tries to bring down the game just cause they cant have what they want, is years of devs work, ideas and even they are trying to please us most of the times this particularly is a game where devs actually consider players ideas, so yes, i guess you're not in the game with a gun pointed to your head and the doors are wide open, as for new players as for old players who just don't like it anymore.

    Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk

  4. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Feedback is always welcome.
    It always amazes me how much of a 10+ year old player base comes back for these signature PL events like Halloween. STS could sell season passes and/or subscriptions to PL2 as long as the feedback is welcome.

  5. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Can anyone tell me how to complete space invader's set? whire to get halmet and armor who drops it?
    Last edited by Rayhan Ahmed Nobin; 11-01-2020 at 12:58 AM.

  6. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayhan Ahmed Nobin View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to complete space invader's set? whire to get halmet and armor who drops it?
    Only top 50 are gonna have that set complete


    Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk

  7. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miridor View Post
    Only top 50 are gonna have that set complete


    Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk
    So its not in vendor well in that case this event is oof

  8. #127
    Forum Adept Vapourised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    So its not in vendor well in that case this event is oof
    Events are always oof lel.

  9. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Events are always oof lel.
    Fr im not even gonna waste my time on em anymore either fix pl or give up on it everyone going to other games kuz they dont even listen to their community like yall dont see what happens to other game companies when the community is ignored and unhappy? Those games r dead for a reason but hey lets repeat history y dont we seems smart enough

  10. #129
    Forum Adept Vapourised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Fr im not even gonna waste my time on em anymore either fix pl or give up on it everyone going to other games kuz they dont even listen to their community like yall dont see what happens to other game companies when the community is ignored and unhappy? Those games r dead for a reason but hey lets repeat history y dont we seems smart enough
    You should try brawl stars at one point. Very pvp heavy game. A lot of us from PL have moved there and main that game now.
    Every single update is ofc pvp based since it is a MOBA. Got it's own eSports and world championships. Always incredible to watch.

    I'm also waiting on PL2 to see how that goes. Hopefully Cinco tries to listen to the community this time properly and actively take suggestions (like they did for PL in early years). Now I think PL2 is probably going to do reasonably well because devs will make sure it will start off on the right foot. The only way to do this for the game to be advertised/people recommending the game to others. This can only happen if players are happy. So expect to see player satisfaction prioritized over revenue by a long shot.

    But when the game peaks in playerbase over the next 2-3 years, it will become another sinking ship probably. This is when game devs decide to hit the game hard and grind revenue. They feel they can get away with this because of their large playerbase.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 11-01-2020 at 06:13 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:


  12. #130
    Member Cqrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    131
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    There was quite a few secret updates, Iíve noticed maxxx cave seems to be nerfed as well as blue bow. I donít remember how much random updates there were, but were these the only things changed? Kind of feel bumíd buying maxxx tickets expecting it to be how it use to be.
    Last edited by Cqrd; 11-01-2020 at 11:05 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cqrd For This Useful Post:


  14. #131
    Junior Member _Reunited_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Every recent event have disappointed me. Im not even going to lie to myself now let alone the remaining community, The game isn't fun at this current point in time and I personally know what killed it for me, it was the transition from event loot via vendor tiers & bosses to loot crate based drops and the blatantly money hungry vanity business model of 'individual class' sets. You combine these elements with an artificial rush induced by unrealistic LEADERBOARD runtimes on the premise that you get a eXcLuSiVe pRiZe and you get what we have now.

    a boring game and a boring event.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Reunited_ For This Useful Post:


  16. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    If I save a lot of phantom in this evant can I be able to use this phantom on next event ? 2ndly the victory vendor sells item for gold or phantom? is banner for free or I need Gold/Phantom again? And can we get cool gun for next event I like guns because they have good range+0.6 speed ... And annoying thing is in this game If u go solo on 110 map it doesn't matter how good my gear its almost impossible to do solo . First I tried with lvl 110 gear with tinse, latter I wasted 300m to buy thrax to do solo, finally I bougt decothrax to go solo after that I stopped because I need full team to play map..And its hard to find team after an event. Can u fix it by changing difficulty depending on how many player playing .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. Preview | 2020 Goblin Event Guide
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 07-10-2020, 09:28 AM
  2. Arlorian Egg Hunt | 2020 Event Guide
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-15-2020, 09:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •