Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2020 Event Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I think I've found a happy medium and will be publishing the change shortly.

Thanks for all the great feedback! :-)
    I got 34.4K for 1hr in castle and 18.2k 30min in manor ... both for 10plat(krud elixir).

These 2 dungeons are at opposite ends of the PVE spectrum and couldn’t be a better example of need for separate LBs. I’m hoping that by exploiting the “Warlockless” castle dungeon you mean players were countinuosly creating a new game to spawn one ... otherwise that update made no sense.
    Manor is a far more exploited dungeon than castle just simply because of the 4 other players on a team random or organized doesn’t matter ... the plat player is exploited.
    I love the SIMPLICITY of the plat Castle dungeon and think you have far more options to monetize that play style in PL2. For this mid-event update (hoping there is one) I think the rest the vanities that are for sale in the vendor now should be added to Castle loot table (if not already) in particular to the coffins to put them more in play or at the vary least add event points to the coffins. Also a 30min 5 plat castle dungeon would be an option at the current loot table settings. TY

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ImRandy For This Useful Post: