Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
Kind of hard to hit gold tier without devoting ur life to PL. Not everyone has 8 hours to spend on a game each day. We have lives.
It's about a bit under 9 hours to hit gold tier if you solo perfectly and get about 60k pts per hour. If you run with a top group that knows what they're doing, it would take 4-5 hours.

That seems doable in 14 days.

I do think that getting Top 10 is unrealistic for most people and takes way too much time though. People have been putting in work for days in order to maintain their spot in the top 10 as if it were a 9-5 job. Not to mention, events like these are 2 weeks instead of 1 week or a weekend like we used to have in the past, which makes it all the more stressful.

I'm highly against 2 week Leaderboard competitions because they are so time consuming and stressful. I wish we could go back to a 1 week competitive leaderboard with 2 weeks total for farming (or weekend competitions with 1 week lasting maps). The extra week would allow players to just casually farm the maps in a relaxing way rather than grind all the time focusing on leaderboard.