Thread: Grand Opening Of Dark Legends Discord Community!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Exclamation Grand Opening Of Dark Legends Discord Community!!!!

~:!Grand Opening!:~

Name:  1041_discord_gif_benc.gif
Views: 1142
Size:  119.0 KB
    ~!Dark Legends Discord Community!~

Name:  2992_Terraria_GoldCoin.gif
Views: 1060
Size:  1.6 KB(Click Here To Join ----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <---- Click Here To Join) Name:  2992_Terraria_GoldCoin.gif
Size:  1.6 KB

!About Us!

Dark legends Discord community has the soul purpose of uniting everyone onto one single platform to keep us connected all the time and not just on the game!
    a lively platform with distinguished and unique features keeping it all alive all the time. We do not serve for the purpose of glory but we wish to keep all the others happy!

!As Were not a guild but an whole community!

Name:  workkk10.png
Views: 1222
Size:  148.1 KB

!Our Features!

Our Discord has several moderation bots and fun bots to keep the server under view of hate speech makers!
    their tasks is basically and to the sole purpose of keeping the chat lively as they can freely be played with
    all the time! each bot has their own commands which has been placed into their designated channels
    for player's to use!

Name:  bots1.png
Views: 1110
Size:  33.6 KB

We also have 50 amazing emoji's for all member's to use at all time
    Name:  emo.png
Views: 1152
Size:  35.3 KB

We also have a Guide line channel professionally set up by our manager @Erinsia
    and we do hope it would be of much use to you!

Our discord also consists of several channels each channel having their own specific role!
    this is to be sure so that we can keep a clean zone rather than to mess everything up in
    one channel (now that's dirty I would say )

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 1057
Size:  45.5 KBName:  side taskbar.png
Views: 1176
Size:  47.3 KB

My Proud Managers!

Erinsia
    Frostxshade
    Decently
    Recently
    Celaneah
    Selttv
    ~:Rethorne:~

Their Tasks is to keep people at bay and make sure that the discord community has 0% Toxic people out but remember no one would be kicked nor banned but if you are intolerable you would be assigned the @muted/gagged Role which is kinda equal to a full time ban but your presence in the server will still be there but u only would be able to view 1 channel and you will remain their till an Administrator or manager doesn't clear you out!

~:Our Channels Roles:~

~:Administrator:~

We have all power around this discord we can alter, change ,remove, place whatever we feel like doing!
    but dont worry this doesn't mean were here to BOSS you around no no we will just keep the peace and tranquility around DL discord community! just think of us as your pals

~:Manager:~

They are here to bring peace to the chats they will moderate and navigate toxic people they will be bound to keep player's to chat in locations that are meant for it. they are responsible for #??important-announcements and to report to the administrators of your suggestions in #?suggestions-box?

~:Royal Vampires:~

This role is only for those vampire's who boost our discord community for a mere 5$ a month and more special feature's they are allowed to change their name on free will. Their qualities match the qualities of @Elder Vampire's but are a + point in everything they will have access to all channels!

~:Elder Vampires:~

This role is ONLY for the most veteran players of dark legends who entered its community in its Early Stages!! people who have this role will be considered as an honor to all of us and their suggestions will have a + point (meaning their talks have some priority!) but think them as your pals this doesn't give them the right to go and be toxic whenever they please!

~:Elite Vampires:~

This Role is for Those whose name is on Dark Legends LeaderBoards! it's also a very honorable title! as those with these titles never back off and always face Dark Legends most Fearsome challenges!

~:Vampire Engineer's:~

These are those vampire's who are given the special task on creating a bot for Dark Legends Their special services to our vampire nation as for they are the one's who are the knowers of HUMAN TECHNOLOGY they are consulted and are given a special permission to get help from the @Administrator and @Manager (let me know if you can handle this important task)

~:Vampire's:~

This Role is for our full community once you join in you will be automatically assigned to this role by @deleted-role those with this roll are our Dark legends citizens and are to be respected in their own ways and help should always be there for them no mater the cause!!

.................................................. ................................

~:Rules Of Our Discord community:~

1) You must respect your fellow vampires.
    2) Scamming will not be tolerated! (and those who are scammed must have solid proof!)
    3) No discriminating against others based on gender, nationality, race, sexual orientation, religion, etc.
    4) If an issue arises please consult with the @Administrator or the @Manager .
    5) All NSFW content must be on its desired channel #??nsfw-only??
    6) Always abide by the rules.
    7) Disrespect towards Elder vampires and the counsel will get you automatically @Muted/Gagged .
    8) We wont tolerate Drama so becareful.
    9) Please Follow and Know the locations you want to type in lets not dirty the chats.
    10) Please use your Dark Legends IGN it will be easier for all of us!
    11) Keep personal dark legend problems out of this discord and handle it in private chat!

!Also remember to keep your differences of one another apart and do ofc always keep a smile!

We do hope you would join us and help us to grow this community to its utmost extent.

Name:  2992_Terraria_GoldCoin.gif
Size:  1.6 KB(Click Here To Join ----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <---- Click Here To Join)Name:  2992_Terraria_GoldCoin.gif
Size:  1.6 KB

!Thank You!
    Last edited by Deusagor; 12-10-2020 at 12:07 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default Hello!!

~!Dark Legends Official Discord Community!~

!Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

Wow Its been one heck of a journey and in a short time span we already hit such great goal's!!!

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  6.8 KB

And even Cinco has recognized and joined us on this journey (ill keep his id tag private lets not have people ping him and annoy him no one likes that but if you dont believe it join in for yourself and check it OUT!!!)

Name:  max2.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  24.0 KB

Our journey has also proved that we can keep our server away from all toxicity no matter what the cause!!! so far 0 problems have come our way!!

A special Shoutout to

Selttv

She has boosted our server to LEVEL 1 giving us several perks she has also gained our most amazing role ROYAL VAMPIRE!! which also encouraged other's to do the same

Name:  discord boost.jpg
Views: 2154
Size:  51.6 KB

We also now have our own custom electro static Dark legends Animated server ICON!! (but if anyone cares to make a better one do DM me after joining ^-^)

and to notch it up a bit a cool and amazing banner for all to see when they join!

Name:  discord boost.jpg
Views: 1106
Size:  125.9 KB

We do sure hope you can join us on this community which we have built not for one but for ALL!!!

!Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!
    Last edited by Deusagor; 11-02-2020 at 12:07 AM.
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

hehehehe i did already ^_^

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Exclamation DL community ART COMPETITON!!

Dark Legends Official Discord community DL
    DL fan Art Competition

Name:  img2.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  33.1 KB

Heyo!! I hope everyone is having a splendid Halloween.

So it just turned out that ~!Dark Legends Official Discord Community!~ needed a wallpaper and we want the best of the best to draw it for us so we decided to hold this !!

in order for us to replace this wallpaper
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 2118
Size:  632.4 KB

!!Now that's not to good now is it haha!!

as per I was saying we need the best of the best to draw and with that we will be handing over!!

!!100 MILLION SOLID GOLD!!

to our winner

ALSO

!!Winner will get a special role !!

Do remember one thing that this is not a guild type event were not a guild!! so everyone can join us!! no matter who you are or where your from!!

This Event will start the moment the Halloween event ends! so do not rush your drawings take time to think!

Be sure to know that this is where you all will be submitting your drawing's!
    This channel will be opened the moment halloween end's and so please do not post it onto other channel's!

Name:  yup2.png
Views: 1102
Size:  184.4 KB

~~!!!The Rules!!!~~

1) All art submissions will be submitted on discord and nothing submitted here will be accepted! (so please join us!! we welcome everyone Warmly!)
    2) Event will start after Halloween event and you will be given 1 month to complete it...so please do not start drawing before that otherwise u might end up drawing something we don't want!!
    3) ill say it again!! you must be apart of our DL discord community!
    4) Follow the above Rules for Now and you will do just fine im sure!!

:~~!!!Instructions!!!~~:
    In case u may not know what discord is well it's an app where gamer's chat!! and its very neat and tidy!
    the app in located on play store and if your tablet or phone isn't compatible with it u may as well download it's older versions!
    in case you cant get it and you got a extremely good art that you know you can win with jump onto a PC or a laptop! it works there too!!
    further instructions will be given to you on the discord!!

!!Thank You!!
    and im indeed looking forward to you guys

just in case ill rewrite it here again

!!ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON DISCORD!!

Last edited by Deusagor; 11-03-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

if cinco suggest us for join this discord group only then we can join because since you are saying its official so devs must know what is happening in official DL group

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    if cinco suggest us for join this discord group only then we can join because since you are saying its official so devs must know what is happening in official DL group

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
    well it is official as one of the devs aka Cinco has alread joined if u look at my 2nd post on this thread.

im looking forward to your arrival

over 111 people now have joined with 100 percent activity 100 percent no toxicity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    well it is official as one of the devs aka Cinco has alread joined if u look at my 2nd post on this thread.

im looking forward to your arrival

over 111 people now have joined with 100 percent activity 100 percent no toxicity
    it's unofficial bro cinco already said in post so please don't say official :/

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingoo7 View Post
    it's unofficial bro cinco already said in post so please don't say official :/

official or not official were the first community for all of dark legends and not guilds yes i agree i might have gone overboard but all i can say that hardwork really pays off but the fact that we were mentioned is one of the starting points of our growth. so maybe not today but tommorrow ^-^
    Last edited by Deusagor; 11-09-2020 at 04:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

official or not official were the first community for all of dark legends and not guilds yes i agree i might have gone overboard but all i can say that hardwork really pays off but the fact that we were mentioned is one of the starting points of our growth. so maybe not today but tommorrow ^-^
    official is where its under control by devs
    unofficial is where its under control by players
    i hope you understand difference bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingoo7 View Post
    official is where its under control by devs
    unofficial is where its under control by players
    i hope you understand difference bro

valuable point ill work on that and have that fixed by the end of this week thank you for letting me know !! oh and i do hope to see u join in the future ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

valuable point ill work on that and have that fixed by the end of this week thank you for letting me know !! oh and i do hope to see u join in the future ^-^
    I'll take a look there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Phew it's been quiet fun these few day's like WOW just less than a month and we have made the best discord community while covering all aspects of the forums on it as well as covered the in game aspect's

and im proud to be honest we have managed to avoid drama for so long ^0^
    and player's are supportive to one another. Now that's just sweet

and wooo were at
    Name:  des.png
Views: 912
Size:  5.3 KB

all of us together united on one platform.. even when were offline having to stay connected to one another all the time it's a nice feeling.

Btw were still having the art contest in which the winner make's

100 MILLION gold strong

and earn's the title DL's finest artist

so I do hope you join us contest will end in 20 days so pop in and start drawing ^0^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Dark Legends Official Discord community DL
    DL fan Art Competition

Name:  img2.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  33.1 KB

Heyo!! I hope everyone is having a splendid Halloween.

So it just turned out that ~!Dark Legends Official Discord Community!~ needed a wallpaper and we want the best of the best to draw it for us so we decided to hold this !!

in order for us to replace this wallpaper
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 2118
Size:  632.4 KB

!!Now that's not to good now is it haha!!

as per I was saying we need the best of the best to draw and with that we will be handing over!!

!!100 MILLION SOLID GOLD!!

to our winner

ALSO

!!Winner will get a special role !!

Do remember one thing that this is not a guild type event were not a guild!! so everyone can join us!! no matter who you are or where your from!!

This Event will start the moment the Halloween event ends! so do not rush your drawings take time to think!

Be sure to know that this is where you all will be submitting your drawing's!
    This channel will be opened the moment halloween end's and so please do not post it onto other channel's!

Name:  yup2.png
Views: 1102
Size:  184.4 KB

~~!!!The Rules!!!~~

1) All art submissions will be submitted on discord and nothing submitted here will be accepted! (so please join us!! we welcome everyone Warmly!)
    2) Event will start after Halloween event and you will be given 1 month to complete it...so please do not start drawing before that otherwise u might end up drawing something we don't want!!
    3) ill say it again!! you must be apart of our DL discord community!
    4) Follow the above Rules for Now and you will do just fine im sure!!

:~~!!!Instructions!!!~~:
    In case u may not know what discord is well it's an app where gamer's chat!! and its very neat and tidy!
    the app in located on play store and if your tablet or phone isn't compatible with it u may as well download it's older versions!
    in case you cant get it and you got a extremely good art that you know you can win with jump onto a PC or a laptop! it works there too!!
    further instructions will be given to you on the discord!!

!!Thank You!!
    and im indeed looking forward to you guys

just in case ill rewrite it here again

!!ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON DISCORD!!

alrught guys just a good suggestion that i got

draw your DL fanart wallpaper on Pc down below once ur delecared the winner u will 100 million gold

add me up on Dark legends

Deusagor

and ill direct you towards the discord community of dark legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

just gonna msg here to keep this chat box up for all to see ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

We now do giveaways 2million gold per week and custom roles join now !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

The sts community has recurited another sts worker aka Tzat

We were also mentioned by marsu4u On youtube so go check him out

theres tons of new features as well!

Click down in the my signature to join our discord!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Awesome good job