Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
~!Dark Legends Official Discord Community!~

!Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

Name:  1041_discord_gif_benc.gif
Views: 1368
Size:  119.0 KB

Dark Legends Official Discord community DL
DL fan Art Competition

Name:  img2.jpg
Views: 1254
Size:  33.1 KB

Heyo!! I hope everyone is having a splendid Halloween.

So it just turned out that ~!Dark Legends Official Discord Community!~ needed a wallpaper and we want the best of the best to draw it for us so we decided to hold this !!

in order for us to replace this wallpaper
Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 2489
Size:  632.4 KB

!!Now that's not to good now is it haha!!

as per I was saying we need the best of the best to draw and with that we will be handing over!!

!!100 MILLION SOLID GOLD!!

to our winner

ALSO

!!Winner will get a special role !!

Do remember one thing that this is not a guild type event were not a guild!! so everyone can join us!! no matter who you are or where your from!!

This Event will start the moment the Halloween event ends! so do not rush your drawings take time to think!

Be sure to know that this is where you all will be submitting your drawing's!
This channel will be opened the moment halloween end's and so please do not post it onto other channel's!

Name:  yup2.png
Views: 1348
Size:  184.4 KB

~~!!!The Rules!!!~~

1) All art submissions will be submitted on discord and nothing submitted here will be accepted! (so please join us!! we welcome everyone Warmly!)
2) Event will start after Halloween event and you will be given 1 month to complete it...so please do not start drawing before that otherwise u might end up drawing something we don't want!!
3) ill say it again!! you must be apart of our DL discord community!
4) Follow the above Rules for Now and you will do just fine im sure!!

:~~!!!Instructions!!!~~:
In case u may not know what discord is well it's an app where gamer's chat!! and its very neat and tidy!
the app in located on play store and if your tablet or phone isn't compatible with it u may as well download it's older versions!
in case you cant get it and you got a extremely good art that you know you can win with jump onto a PC or a laptop! it works there too!!
further instructions will be given to you on the discord!!

!!Thank You!!
and im indeed looking forward to you guys

just in case ill rewrite it here again

!!ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON DISCORD!!

Name:  1041_discord_gif_benc.gif
Views: 1368
Size:  119.0 KB

~!Dark Legends Official Discord Community!~

!Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!
alrught guys just a good suggestion that i got

draw your DL fanart wallpaper on Pc down below once ur delecared the winner u will 100 million gold

add me up on Dark legends

Deusagor

and ill direct you towards the discord community of dark legends