Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1700 platinum for this aura..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whotfisgusty View Post
    Im the only one who think 1700 platinum for these auras is too much? Im asking if this aura is 1700 platinum, the new vanity will be 3400 platinum, or maybe more or idk..
    Why all good stuff cost platinum.. and not just few plat, cost a lot of platinum.. and is only few steps to get platinum.. lb rewords, platinum eggs, crates, and ofc buying..
    So yea.. sts its only running for money..

I agree. Like I know sts runs on us buying but I mean they should add ads. I’m not saying like an ad every second but at least one ad a day or so and reduce the price cause that’s literally $100 bucks for one skin. I get that it’s rare and all but damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

At least we had a plat sale u don't have to purchase the aura for 1.7k plat, it's a lot, I didn't either. Some things aren't meant to become super common.
    Also, STS gave us a very nice vanity for Plat last event, which wasn't even planned for 200 plat only, don't paint everything black.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omg_its_Amy View Post
    At least we had a plat sale u don't have to purchase the aura for 1.7k plat, it's a lot, I didn't either. Some things aren't meant to become super common.
    Also, STS gave us a very nice vanity for Plat last event, which wasn't even planned for 200 plat only, don't paint everything black.

true, but that 200 plat vanity set was good only for rog.. for mage and warr was ugly af.. my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i bought already 10k plat in total bro, but is not fair for other people who cant buy
    u cant be kinda rich if u dont buy platinum..
    this game is only pay2win
    For the 7 years i play, i never bought plat. Just only pack, thats give permanently 15% bonus XP. I can easily make golds by event, merch or gold run maps.

Also there is peps, thats working and playing Arcane legends like 7y with love like me and they buy plats for support this game.

Ofc its worth, but at the start event. Thats items have like price 90m at the start, so you can make profit.. but next days it will drop.

Stop crying its p2p. Try sometimes visit maus or gates with at least 200% Gold Loot. There is many farmers, that running 12h a day maps like this and make like 6m..

Odesláno z mého SM-A520F pomocí Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Aura should cost only 50mil or less. 1700 plat can be converted into 40.8m with awake gems.
    +1 that’s true, Elite awakens should be a guideline but some people like to pay overprice.
    And we all know „no server runs without money“ so it’s definitely fair that STS choose de value of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teeb View Post
    +1 that’s true, Elite awakens should be a guideline but some people like to pay overprice.
    And we all know „no server runs without money“ so it’s definitely fair that STS choose de value of it.
    1. There's no fixed plat conversion rate tho elite awake serves as a good reference. Armor holders, helmet holders, weapon holders, energy kits, crafting slots, exclusive vanities tend to have higher conversion rates. Put it another way, plat players are not dumbos, while we can't avoid the fact that there are many plat players who are willing to gamble on locks especially at the start of event and make potentially huge profit/losses, a majority of them prefer a good, lower risk and fixed conversion rates: one good example is 50 crate keys that cost 70 plat each (conversion ranges from 60m-70m per 1700 plat).

Then why Elite awakes only converts so little in comparison? Because it sells the fastest among them, so it comes at a lower profit.

2. Price of an item is not determined by plat conversion rate alone. Depending on supply (rarity of the item) and demand(how many people want it), the price will be set as so. One way to test price is to take offers from people, a simple research on forum post you will see the new witch aura ranges from 60m-65m, with auction getting sold at 70m as we speak.

3. Trying to make people sell lesser because you are not willing to pay the market price (price as in the common offers by serious buyers) doesn't invalidate the conversion rate nor the price itself.

4. Buyers want it cheap. Sellers want profits. The two will fight until a middle ground is reached. That's the acceptable market price or typically known as the "normal" price range of an item. Occasionally some events make people sell off items causing some items to fall in price, but when the event if over, the item price will be back to "normal" fight between buyers and sellers.

Now, I'm curious, do you mind explaining to me how is it overpriced?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Think I deleted my own reaction xD but dont listen to those two.. Just here to show their 'intelligence' and trow some dirt. Also funny a pricemanipulator explains what the real price is xD Have many examples to show them wrong but better to not invest any energy in them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Think I deleted my own reaction xD but dont listen to those two.. Just here to show their 'intelligence' and trow some dirt. Also funny a pricemanipulator explains what the real price is xD Have many examples to show them wrong but better to not invest any energy in them
    Not sure who you are accusing at with this post,
    I feel sorry for whoever is a victim of your thoughtless, salty comment. Instead of helping the OP who made the post about how 1700plat is crazy and providing a different perspective, all you do is trash talk without showing anything that's from research. Expecting people to listen to your comment just because you shared with them how you feel about others you don't like?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omg_its_Amy View Post

+1 now that's some useful perspective there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Side track on this it is quite difficult to differentiate the Special Wisp aura (i do wish it had a different color scheme to make it more premium) and the set gear aura have to look closely they all generate the similar looks of aura and effect with different gear sets tons worn .. witch finder / possessed / mystic

Some toons have vanities off option helm/ armor etc.. vanities aura stacked

edited: notice wisps aura "rotates" that's the only different (corrected by a friend)
    Last edited by will0; 10-27-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

true, but that 200 plat vanity set was good only for rog.. for mage and warr was ugly af.. my opinion
    Yea always been like that, happy I'm playing rog ^^ I guess that mages didn't extinct yet is cuz players loving the character and gameplay itself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I hope you do realise that the 1700 plat price tag is only for name sake. There was a plat sale going on. These merchants got them for like what 30%? 40% cheaper? And the buyers who paid them gold, paid them 2-3 fold than what it was purchased for or probably more.
    Last edited by Truth_hurts; 10-28-2020 at 02:18 AM.
    Oh well, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Not sure who you are accusing at with this post,
    I feel sorry for whoever is a victim of your thoughtless, salty comment. Instead of helping the OP who made the post about how 1700plat is crazy and providing a different perspective, all you do is trash talk without showing anything that's from research. Expecting people to listen to your comment just because you shared with them how you feel about others you don't like?
    Sorry if I hurt your tiny feelings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

@Futumsh @Cinco can someone close this thread? the auras are not selling anymore at the store, and this is full of drama.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post: