Thread: Guide to making money for new people

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Guide to making money for new people

Ok now u see a level 60+ walking around and u kind of envy him a bit. U want money, well ima tell u straight up how to get it. From a high level's point of view, I cant stand when levels 15 and below ask me for money. Now im not being mean but there are ways to making money for new people. Now if u heard of merching completly drop that from ur mind. New guys will get killed in the merching world. The best way to get the dough is to earn it in the dungeons aka the proving grounds. In there is where u earn ur respect and develop ur game. Ur game may be different from other peoples game. Power levelers are ur enemy if ur new. Play with others ur level. When u first start out u shape ur play style and ur charactor for the rest of the game. Also dont by ANYTHING at the beginning of the game. The beginning goes by so fast u dont need to waste ur money. im an expirienced PL player and in my mind I always think" im gonna always level up" so there is no need to waste cash on items that u would only resell for a lower cost because u will gain no profit. I have this one charactor called Legiito, who is level 61(could have been at least level 65 now but I stopped leveling him) I used him to find ways of making money while also learning the ways of the avian. Before u can make the money as I said before learn ur charactor and also research from other players guides. Learning ur charactor will give u the skills of knowing combos and other little tricky stuff to being able to clear a dungeon faster which means more gold in ur pocket. Live of ur drops and be patient. The money will come and u will have a level 66 in no time also

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -_-Legiito For This Useful Post: