Thread: Pls, think about others players

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Pls, think about others players

Here is the problem :

During Jarl event, i was playing in random when someone rushed the map and chests too (chests dropped good amount of golds with gold loot awakes to those who arnt familiar with this event).
    He killed the mobs and opened the chests by himself without waiting teammates, so we missed the golds.
    Then i made him a suggestion : farm in solo (we were able to choose multiplayer or solo mode before entering the map)
    He just got toxic.

Another thing which happened just right now.
    Was in kt4, i met few times a player in this map who clean at the speed of light, of course without waiting teammates so rip essence drop.
    Even with decent speed (i've a speed set and 78 movement speed), it was kinda hard to follow.

Now im speaking for those who don't have a speed set and can't follow these kind of guys.
    Plz if you're someone with a lot of speed (or even with just a speed set), think about the others players, wait them or farm in solo. You can still check on the minimap where your teammates are to know if you need to wait or no .

I'm sure some of us (all arlorian legends) don't want to farm energy kits based event because of this.

I'm not telling im kind, generous or whatever with this thread, i wasnt waiting people while farming few weeks ago. Someone told me im selfish bcz of that, and now I'm trying to do my best.

Ty for reading my book lmao, this is not in my habits to write threads like that so sorry if you feel offended, that's not what I'm wondering. Also I apologize for my english.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vulcainx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Bravo

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

REEeE bUt i hAVe 400ms sO u ArE aLL nAbS

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Nah it needed to be said. If ur fast asf farm solo or with a party who can keep up. But fr..u dont need a group to farm if ur too fast so just solo it.

ALSO, Dont say the same can be said of slower ppl to make a party bcuz most ppl have a speed set so it's easier for them to go random.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I think Im one of the faster players in AL with speed set + 160ms awakens and then the 25ms from pet, and I pretty much always wait for other players, unless they are afking or not moving, then I will rush through it. No need to afk in maps.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcainx View Post
    Here is the problem :

During Jarl event, i was playing in random when someone rushed the map and chests too (chests dropped good amount of golds with gold loot awakes to those who arnt familiar with this event).
    He killed the mobs and opened the chests by himself without waiting teammates, so we missed the golds.
    Then i made him a suggestion : farm in solo (we were able to choose multiplayer or solo mode before entering the map)
    He just got toxic.

Another thing which happened just right now.
    Was in kt4, i met few times a player in this map who clean at the speed of light, of course without waiting teammates so rip essence drop.
    Even with decent speed (i've a speed set and 78 movement speed), it was kinda hard to follow.

Now im speaking for those who don't have a speed set and can't follow these kind of guys.
    Plz if you're someone with a lot of speed (or even with just a speed set), think about the others players, wait them or farm in solo. You can still check on the minimap where your teammates are to know if you need to wait or no .

I'm sure some of us (all arlorian legends) don't want to farm energy kits based event because of this.

I'm not telling im kind, generous or whatever with this thread, i wasnt waiting people while farming few weeks ago. Someone told me im selfish bcz of that, and now I'm trying to do my best.

Ty for reading my book lmao, this is not in my habits to write threads like that so sorry if you feel offended, that's not what I'm wondering. Also I apologize for my english.

I agree with you, and why does spacetime only create solo and multi options only on events and vardan maps? why not all maps provided solo or multi option, I thought that would be good

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Nah it needed to be said. If ur fast asf farm solo or with a party who can keep up. But fr..u dont need a group to farm if ur too fast so just solo it.

ALSO, Dont say the same can be said of slower ppl to make a party bcuz most ppl have a speed set so it's easier for them to go random.

Exactly, fast people need to adapt to run with slower people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlfineMahesa View Post
    I agree with you, and why does spacetime only create solo and multi options only on events and vardan maps? why not all maps provided solo or multi option, I thought that would be good

They can go solo buy creating a ghost party..and most players know how to do it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlfineMahesa View Post

Maybe you know that but it can helps others,
    You can farm in solo if you write /partyinvite *write a name of 3-13 letters*.
    You can write whatever you want like dhsoabdgfl, a message would appear "character not found".
    Now you can farm in solo, it consider you in a party.
    Don't forget to write /partyleave in chat if you wanna farm in random after that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Yea I don't have a speed set...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I agree with your message but I'm very sure that it will fly over the heads of most people.
    The first time I noticed this problem was waaay back as the easter event were rogues would separate from the group and insta kill egg machines on their own without caring about the others just because they could.
    But the Jarl event was specifically most obnoxious to do thanks to the elixir users, pulling everything without being asked and then rushing everyone to go to the door and they would even insult others that wanted the gold from the chests. Many of those people were from those so self aclaimed "pro" guilds, that just show how childish and toxic the real community of the game is, not the one we read in the forums.

Such venemous playerbase, pernicious would be dissapointed

Lets hope that some day the devs will start giving options to separate people by speed instead of just solo or multi so it becomes fair for everyone.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

[QUOTE=Tiger Mike;3387316]I agree with your message but I'm very sure that it will fly over the heads of most people.

If it could changes the mind of few people, then its a good start.
    And maybe they will tell to some others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I personally don't like ppl who rush without waiting the other players if running random, that being said, if u feel like can't keep up with random runs just run solo or with a pre-made party, sts alrdy implemented a barrier thing in events which won't open till all players are at the barrier or after a 30secs~, adding further obstacles would make runs just way too slow, as for normal maps I repeat what I said b4, if can't keep up just run solo or make a party

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I adjust my play to whatever is happening. If everyone is slow, I slow down. If everyone is fast, I keep up or I might cut corners. If it is all too frustrating, I solo. Adjust play to game, right?

Star light, star bright...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I adjust my play to whatever is happening. If everyone is slow, I slow down. If everyone is fast, I keep up or I might cut corners. If it is all too frustrating, I solo. Adjust play to game, right?
    You need to teach some of players on how to proceed xd

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

You are right BUT I think slower people should also try working on buying speed sets. Fastest players should either go solo or be a bit more emphatic over slower people but slower ones should also work on making themselves faster or even go solo by themselves. There should be certain balance and everything over or under it should adapt to it.
    I personally think that speed set(without ms awakens) should be that balance. They are not that too exspensive to buy especially in this age of inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Just how people with speed sets can go solo, people with no speed sets can go solo also, Ghost pt. don’t expect people to slow down for you. They aren’t about to hold your hand and walk with you every step of the way. Ultimately it’s their choice. I myself slow down sometimes but I won’t every time

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    Just how people with speed sets can go solo, people with no speed sets can go solo also, Ghost pt. don’t expect people to slow down for you. They aren’t about to hold your hand and walk with you every step of the way. Ultimately it’s their choice. I myself slow down sometimes but I won’t every time
    Exactly. It goes both ways: the OP's suggestion to the speedy farmer to go solo applies to him lol. If he can't keep up, he should go solo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcainx View Post
    Maybe you know that but it can helps others,
    You can farm in solo if you write /partyinvite *write a name of 3-13 letters*.
    You can write whatever you want like dhsoabdgfl, a message would appear "character not found".
    Now you can farm in solo, it consider you in a party.
    Don't forget to write /partyleave in chat if you wanna farm in random after that

Make sure you write "/partyleave " in town chat. That seems most effective on leaving ghost party.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams