Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pls, think about others players

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

alsoo while we are in the subject of kt4/energy essence runs.. those with the green aura level 60 arti that has resemblance to that of a energy essence, can you for the love of god throw away your ego for once and just use another arti or no arti at all instead of that arti?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    Just how people with speed sets can go solo, people with no speed sets can go solo also, Ghost pt. don’t expect people to slow down for you. They aren’t about to hold your hand and walk with you every step of the way. Ultimately it’s their choice. I myself slow down sometimes but I won’t every time
    Is his whole point. U gonna rish thru to solo the dang map alone then why u in random. Go solo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Pls, think about others players

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Is his whole point. U gonna rish thru to solo the dang map alone then why u in random. Go solo

I don’t join maps intending to solo, I join maps to complete them fast with the two other players with the same speed as me. The “slow” player joins random knowing that most legends have a speed set.. this argument can go both ways is what I’m trying to get across.... but i will slow down from now on and drop it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tackled; 10-26-2020 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    I don’t join maps intending to solo, I join maps to complete them fast with the two other players with the same speed as me. The “slow” player joins random knowing that most legends have a speed set.. this arguments can go both ways is what I’m trying to get across.... but i will slow down from now on and drop it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those without speed sets actually need a party to go faster in maps. Most ppl without speed sets r poor and dont have good gear. I'm not judging those that r super fast but yall rly dont need a party..its rly just a flex

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    You are right BUT I think slower people should also try working on buying speed sets. Fastest players should either go solo or be a bit more emphatic over slower people but slower ones should also work on making themselves faster or even go solo by themselves. There should be certain balance and everything over or under it should adapt to it.
    I personally think that speed set(without ms awakens) should be that balance. They are not that too exspensive to buy especially in this age of inflation.
    I think you don't know that some people farm for weeks to get enough gold to buy a speed set

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

You're more likely to encounter more speed set users in randoms. So It only makes more sense for those without speedsets to adjust by forming the party.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 10-27-2020 at 02:56 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    You're more likely to encounter more speed set users in randoms. So It only makes more sense for those without speedsets to adjust by forming the party.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    I agree. The majority of players have speed sets. Speed Sets play a big part in running events, and some people even run for the leaderboard playing with randoms. Players spend alot of gold to get them, for the purpose of having an advantage farming. How are you just going to tell them "slow down"? People will always hate something until they become it themselves. Most of you admit that grinding for speedset is not easy, so you should know that once you manage to get one then you will be sure to take advantage of it... e

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcainx View Post
    I think you don't know that some people farm for weeks to get enough gold to buy a speed set

Mate its 2020 and game has experienced serious inflation. I aint the rich one or sth like that, and i dont want to sound like jerk but if you cant afford gold to buy cheapest ss in 2020 and by your words you "farm for weeks" then you are mybe doing something wrong.
    For example, Mogera Lair event where you could earn few k gold just by running plus crafting that Dynamo case would be 2m or 3m now of easy profit. Sorry but game balance in 2020 cant be and isnt people without speed set, game has moved from that and has become faster

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Razererxx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I agree with you guys that speed set users are more common than none speed set users. I hvnt taken it into consideration while writting my thread.
    But the flash players who get 400ms are concerned about what im saying.