Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Phantoms and other event currencies + crate key packs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Phantoms and other event currencies + crate key packs

Are they useable by every toon on the account? Like if I earned them on my bear, can I spend them with my bird if there both on the same account? If I earned on 2 separate characters on the same account do the event currencies on both toons add together to get my total amount?

Also, what are we supposed to do with our leftover currencies once the event is over....? Are they going to be reused next year in the same event or maybe we could convert the old ones into the current event currency at a 2 old for 1 new rate?

Lastly, does the new crate keys pack work on past boxes/chests/crates/etc...? Meaning can i buy a freedom chest and open it with crate keys?

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

I am planning to update the events system to remove unused currencies when the associated event has ended - but this probably won't happen 'til after Winter.

Crate Keys can be used instead of Platinum on any locked crate (that would have previously required Platinum to open). So yes: if you got a Freedom Chest and you have Crate Keys, you'll see the Crate Key icon on the 'Open' button. When you use the open button, Crate Keys will be deducted instead of Platinum when the crate is opened.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I am planning to update the events system to remove unused currencies when the associated event has ended - but this probably won't happen 'til after Winter.

Crate Keys can be used instead of Platinum on any locked crate (that would have previously required Platinum to open). So yes: if you got a Freedom Chest and you have Crate Keys, you'll see the Crate Key icon on the 'Open' button. When you use the open button, Crate Keys will be deducted instead of Platinum when the crate is opened.
    2 out of 3 questions answered.... pretty damn good imo, cant get everything I want now can i?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Are they useable by every toon on the account? Like if I earned them on my bear, can I spend them with my bird if there both on the same account? If I earned on 2 separate characters on the same account do the event currencies on both toons add together to get my total amount?
    No, it is seperate for each alt in the same account.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Will the Alien Invader Set also available in the vendor or just for top 50? And will it tradeable?
    And how much tokens will other vanities will cost? With banner, fire angel and more, I guess 10k tokens wouldn't be enough.