Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HALLOWEEN 2020 Preview - Gauntlet! New Vanity Sets! New Elder Relic Gems!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Bruh a lot of us have asked for those gems to return lol but I don't think cinco has any plans of bringing them back plus it doesn't really make sense for them to come back cause they're useless now unless level 51 versions of them which still seems very unlikely
    Bring it back for plat lmao or same gem like those but lvl 51 idk

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    Bring it back for plat lmao or same gem like those but lvl 51 idk

Meh . Personally I think it's up to cinco to decide whether or not to bring it back although at this point it doesn't make sense for it to return cause for one thing it was an event reward for those who made tiers and it's not vanity coupled with the fact that they're useless now. We already asked him to make the gems from the Halloween gauntlet to look like the first elder gems but he said he doesn't have any plans of doing that so let's leave it . We can't have everything lol
    Last edited by Evildantee; 11-19-2020 at 01:26 AM.
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Meh . Personally I think it's up to cinco to decide whether or not to bring it back although at this point it doesn't make sense for it to return cause for one thing it was an event reward for those who made tiers and it's not vanity coupled with the fact that they're useless now
    I mean I wanna see what cinco thinks about it, because a lot of players missed it having a second chance on gettin these gems would mean a lot since for some of us we like to collect. Regardless on whether or not it's useful I wouldn't mind if they made it 51 or not but hopefully there is a chance on these gems returning, these are some goodies that's just slowly being forgotten :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I mean I wanna see what cinco thinks about it, because a lot of players missed it having a second chance on gettin these gems would mean a lot since for some of us we like to collect. Regardless on whether or not it's useful I wouldn't mind if they made it 51 or not but hopefully there is a chance on these gems returning, these are some goodies that's just slowly being forgotten :/

Lol you think I haven't suggested it several times already ? I've always wanted to collect them myself but as time went on I just realized that it wasn't really necessary especially after they outlived their usefulness following the arrival of level 51 elders and why I think that it doesn't make sense bringing them back too is this. They're just gems for usage and also there's no title or achievement that they give unlike the 3 storm weapons so it's kinda a waste to bring it back if you look at it from that angle . Maybe cinco will change his mind or something but atm I just feel that it wouldn't really make sense bringing it back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lol you think I haven't suggested it several times already ? I've always wanted to collect them myself but as time went on I just realized that it wasn't really necessary especially after they outlived their usefulness following the arrival of level 51 elders and why I think that it doesn't make sense bringing them back too is this. They're just gems for usage and also there's no title or achievement that they give unlike the 3 storm weapons so it's kinda a waste to bring it back if you look at it from that angle . Maybe cinco will change his mind or something but atm I just feel that it wouldn't really make sense bringing it back
    It is a good collectors item for us players who would love to collect. And again I just wanna know what cinco thinks about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It is a good collectors item for us players who would love to collect. And again I just wanna know what cinco thinks about this.

It's a good collectors item yes but would you still want it when it becomes commonplace? I'm not sure about that knowing you lol but yes let's hear what cinco thinks .