Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: HALLOWEEN 2020 Preview - Gauntlet! New Vanity Sets! New Elder Relic Gems!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Thank you so much, Mr. Cinco!

Much love, Laezeo

IGN: AL -> Capno (76) / DL -> Laezeo (51)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Cinco, There's no Solo option this time? Multi is fine and team work required ik but Players do left the wave in between.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Cinco, There's no Solo option this time? Multi is fine and team work required ik but Players do left the wave in between.
    True - I did not include a 'Solo' option this time around because I wanted to encourage players to be social and help each other out.
    That said, I am not opposed to adding this option if there is sufficient interest.

It wouldn't take too terribly long and wouldn't have a negative affect on those running for LB (as going 'solo' will likely give you a lower score, and not advance you on the lb, etc.) :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    DARK LEGENDS
    HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT
    Desperate mortals have called upon a trio of 'super' heroes to do their bidding.
    Defeat these upstarts and the horde of militant mortals they command to score points.

Attachment 226481

VITALS

This is an individual Gauntlet leaderboard competition!
    Prizes are awarded to the Top 10 and Top 25 Ranks.
    Points do not accumulate; only your highest score counts.
    Check your Lair to see your Event Score.
    Check the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition.

TIMING
    Event begins October 29th at 1:30PM Central and lasts for one week (with a two-day cooldown).

REWARDS
    Top 25 Ranks will receive: 2.5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, and the Phantom's Moon Stone (new Elder Relic Gem, Level 51).
    Top 5 Ranks will receive: 5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the Midnight Demon banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, the "NIGHTMARE" Title, and choice of the Daring Demon's Blood Stone, the Android's Best Stone, or the Phantom's Moon Stone (all Elder Relic Gems, Level 51).

LOOT
    Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop all three (3) of the aforementioned Level 51 Elder Relic Gems.
    Gauntlet Event Bosses also have a chance to drop the Shimmering Black and Red Classic outfits (Ladies only), the Black 'Bloody Dracula' outfit (Gentlemen only).
    Lastly, the Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop pink, red and black 'Plague' masks (for both genders).

Attachment 226483
    Attachment 226484

Attachment 226485
    Attachment 226486

Attachment 226487
    Attachment 226488

TOKENS
    Collect "Hallow" Event Tokens to purchase new account-bound vanity item sets from the Halloween Event Vendor! Trade-friendly sets can be purchased for Platinum.

Attachment 226482

VANITY SETS
    Get the new Daring Demon Set that includes armor, helmet, and Daring Demon's "Fireball" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Double Demon Dare Ya" Achievement and Title.
    Get the new American Android Set that includes armor, helmet, and the American Android's "Star" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "All-American Abomination" Achievement and Title.
    Get the new Silver Phantom Set that includes armor, helmet, jetpack and the "UFO" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Phantom Planet" Achievement and Title.

VANITY SET BONUSES
    "Daring Demon"
    Wear the Daring Demon's Armor, Helmet and Fireball companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
    If all three items are worn, you get a chance to summon the Daring Demon's offensive proc any time you damage an enemy: +100 Damage, and +100 Critical Hit Chance for 5 seconds!

"American Android"
    Wear the American Android's Armor, Helmet and Star companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
    When all three pieces of the American Android Set are worn you get a chance to summon a defensive buff that gives +100 Blood Per Second and +100 Damage Resistance for 5 seconds, any time you take damage from an enemy!

"Silver Phantom"
    Wear the full Silver Phantom Set for a 2X speed boost (in PVE)!
    When all four pieces of the Silver Phantom Set are worn you get a chance for a special buff that increases your chance to dodge incoming attacks by +25%, increases your speed by 3X, and increases both luck and gold loot by 50%!

Good luck, Vampires... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
    Thank you for event Cincooooo
    Can we have inferno, dynamo, and hieloxa back for purchase along with a new style of inferno like the one that those red mini bosses in the gauntlet have?!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Can we have pumpkin hats for purchase ? Pleaseee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

also points are accumulating every entry.. if you could do the same for beach event points only go up AFTER u beat ur current high score

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Um cinco sir the new gems have no effects at all which is kinda weird . Could you at least give them the appearance of the first elder gems considering that they are quite similar in stats please sir . It's kinda absurd wearing gems that there's no effects on
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi Cinco,

Please fix the leaderboards as they are bugged. Me (Apollon) Nihilumbra and Frababen farmed to get the below score and anyone that joined even for 2 seconds and left they also got the same score and some even higher, as the leaderboard keeps changing for some odd reason. Please look into this.

Last edited by Klaypex; 10-29-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Klaypex View Post
    Hi Cinco,

Please fix the leaderboards as they are bugged. Me Nihilumbra and Frababen farmed to get the below score and anyone that joined even for 2 seconds and left they also got the same score and some even higher, as the leaderboard keeps changing for some odd reason. Please look into this.

we should reset scores fix the joining option, make a valid team OR just do solo event and make points NOT accumulate per entry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    we should reset scores fix the joining option, make a valid team OR just do solo event and make points NOT accumulate per entry

I agree . Leaderboard should be reset so we all start afresh after the update and cinco please don't forget to fix the gems display
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I will take a look at what's going on with those leaderboard scores. Does seem like a reset is in order. Thanks again!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    Um cinco sir the new gems have no effects at all which is kinda weird . Could you at least give them the appearance of the first elder gems considering that they are quite similar in stats please sir . It's kinda absurd wearing gems that there's no effects on
    I like the gems not having effects after all having everything being shiny isn't the way is it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I will take a look at what's going on with those leaderboard scores. Does seem like a reset is in order. Thanks again!
    thanks for event cinco
    i wanted to ask if u can add new gems in event token crates it would be very good

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    thanks for event cinco
    i wanted to ask if u can add new gems in event token crates it would be very good

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
    True brother there is available only old gems

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    True brother there is available only old gems

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    Yeah, would be good if new gems also get included in crates, maybe rare chance atleast. Also Cinco can you add a 500 token crate for blood forge discount coupon (60 mins duration) like u did in first Gauntlet Event. Would be helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    I understand what you're saying i agree- it should've some kind of appearance (to give them cool look) despite the new vanity outfits brightness @Cinco can you take into consideration add any appearance which ever you like better ;-) and thanks for adding the discount coupon to the Halloween Vendor. 🙂😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    I understand what you're saying i agree- it should've some kind of appearance (to give them cool look) despite the new vanity outfits brightness @Cinco can you take into consideration add any appearance which ever you like better ;-) and thanks for adding the discount coupon to the Halloween Vendor.
    they should give a unique effect IF worn by the correct vanity outfit but thats just my opinion

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Updated OP with information about the Locked Treasure Chest contents.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

DARK LEGENDS
    HALLOWEEN GAUNTLET EVENT
    Desperate mortals have called upon a trio of 'super' heroes to do their bidding.
    Defeat these upstarts and the horde of militant mortals they command to score points.

Attachment 226481

VITALS

This is an individual Gauntlet leaderboard competition!
    Prizes are awarded to the Top 10 and Top 25 Ranks.
    Points do not accumulate; only your highest score counts.
    Check your Lair to see your Event Score.
    Check the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition.

TIMING
    Event begins October 29th at 1:30PM Central and lasts for one week (with a two-day cooldown).

REWARDS
    Top 25 Ranks will receive: 2.5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, and the Phantom's Moon Stone (new Elder Relic Gem, Level 51).
    Top 5 Ranks will receive: 5MM Gold, the Deadly Jack O'Lantern banner, the Midnight Demon banner, the "VICIOUS" Title, the "NIGHTMARE" Title, and choice of the Daring Demon's Blood Stone, the Android's Best Stone, or the Phantom's Moon Stone (all Elder Relic Gems, Level 51).

LOOT
    Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop all three (3) of the aforementioned Level 51 Elder Relic Gems.

These bosses also have a chance to drop the Shimmering Black and Red Classic outfits (Ladies only), the Black 'Bloody Dracula' outfit (Gentlemen only).

Bosses can also drop the Locked Treasure Chest which has a chance to drop:
    - Up to 25,000 Gold
    - 2X Armor, Damage, and Speed Elixir Kits
    - 3X Armor, Damage, and Speed Elixir Kits
    - Elder Level 51 Dark Shadow Gem
    - Elder Level 51 Sunrise Beast Gem
    - Elder Level 51 Immortal Moon Gem
    - Elder Level 51 Burning Blood Gem
    - Elder Rare Level 51 Weapons
    - Legendary Level 51 Weapons

Lastly, the Gauntlet Event Bosses have a chance to drop pink, red and black 'Plague' masks (for both genders).

Attachment 226483
    Attachment 226484

Attachment 226485
    Attachment 226486

Attachment 226487
    Attachment 226488

TOKENS
    Collect "Hallow" Event Tokens to purchase new account-bound vanity item sets from the Halloween Event Vendor! Trade-friendly sets can be purchased for Platinum.

Attachment 226482

VANITY SETS
    Get the new Daring Demon Set that includes armor, helmet, and Daring Demon's "Fireball" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Double Demon Dare Ya" Achievement and Title.
    Get the new American Android Set that includes armor, helmet, and the American Android's "Star" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "All-American Abomination" Achievement and Title.
    Get the new Silver Phantom Set that includes armor, helmet, jetpack and the "UFO" pet. Wear all pieces to unlock the "Phantom Planet" Achievement and Title.

VANITY SET BONUSES
    "Daring Demon"
    Wear the Daring Demon's Armor, Helmet and Fireball companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
    If all three items are worn, you get a chance to summon the Daring Demon's offensive proc any time you damage an enemy: +100 Damage, and +100 Critical Hit Chance for 5 seconds!

"American Android"
    Wear the American Android's Armor, Helmet and Star companion to gain 2X Speed (in PVE).
    When all three pieces of the American Android Set are worn you get a chance to summon a defensive buff that gives +100 Blood Per Second and +100 Damage Resistance for 5 seconds, any time you take damage from an enemy!

"Silver Phantom"
    Wear the full Silver Phantom Set for a 2X speed boost (in PVE)!
    When all four pieces of the Silver Phantom Set are worn you get a chance for a special buff that increases your chance to dodge incoming attacks by +25%, increases your speed by 3X, and increases both luck and gold loot by 50%!

Good luck, Vampires... and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
    My points are not adding up at all, to what I had yesterday, not sure if its a bug or what please help me get this resolved ive been working my butt off for nothing at this point.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mellowedout View Post
    My points are not adding up at all, to what I had yesterday, not sure if its a bug or what please help me get this resolved ive been working my butt off for nothing at this point.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    As stated in the post that you reposted here, and in Lori's conversation in-game: the Gauntlet only records your highest score. Points do not accumulate in the 'gauntlet.' :-)
    | | | |