Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-10-29 Content Update (279332)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    CTO asommers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,393
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    482
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

    Default 2020-10-29 Content Update (279332)

    + Removed placeholder item from 'Back' item vendor in the Store.
    + You can now purchase the Platinum Skull banner item from the Store.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Thanks for the fix!

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    276
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    142
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    + Removed placeholder item from 'Back' item vendor in the Store.
    + You can now purchase the Platinum Skull banner item from the Store.
    Banners are looking very bad on the toon. Why cann't you make the " floating banner" just behind the head and remove the wooden stick which is attached to our asses?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Default

    Gold,silver,bronz tier system is good cinco sir here continue farm and if we stop start again ,tier system is really better than this one

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,463
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Banners are looking very bad on the toon. Why cann't you make the " floating banner" just behind the head and remove the wooden stick which is attached to our asses?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I will definitely consider 'stick-less' banners for the future! :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,463
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Gold,silver,bronz tier system is good cinco sir here continue farm and if we stop start again ,tier system is really better than this one

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    I appreciate your feedback. There is no way for me to retrofit a Tier system into this event but I will keep your feedback in mind as we begin building the next event. Thanks! :-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Cinco can u fix leaderboard the ppl are able to join us and that did die inside event can still earn points without having to be there

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,463
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Cinco can u fix leaderboard the ppl are able to join us and that did die inside event can still earn points without having to be there

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Interesting. I was not able to earn points after dying but I'll see if something broke.

    Also, this does seem like another reason to support a 'Solo' mode (to prevent you from carrying randoms that just die right away).
    Thanks!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Interesting. I was not able to earn points after dying but I'll see if something broke.

    Also, this does seem like another reason to support a 'Solo' mode (to prevent you from carrying randoms that just die right away).
    Thanks!
    Thanks so much as always is it possible to reset scores since randoms were able to join and leave and score the same as the people that stayed and did high rounds

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    276
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    142
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Interesting. I was not able to earn points after dying but I'll see if something broke.

    Also, this does seem like another reason to support a 'Solo' mode (to prevent you from carrying randoms that just die right away).
    Thanks!
    Indeed. Solo mode feature required. Many level 4 to level 15 players joining the event . There should be minimum toon criteria.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  14. #11
    Forum Adept Uptosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Interesting. I was not able to earn points after dying but I'll see if something broke.

    Also, this does seem like another reason to support a 'Solo' mode (to prevent you from carrying randoms that just die right away).
    Thanks!
    Or Cinco can you block onces a person dies can't rejoin the same map which he/she was playing. Like you said you wasn't able to earn pts after dying.

    This may prevent or you gonna add solo option soon for the current problem?
    Last edited by Uptosts; 10-29-2020 at 03:18 PM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

  15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,463
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Indeed. Solo mode feature required. Many level 4 to level 15 players joining the event . There should be minimum toon criteria.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    I was hoping to avoid a minimum level to play this event but it may be necessary :-/
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,463
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Or Cinco can you block onces a person dies can't rejoin the same map which he/she was playing. Like you said you wasn't able to earn pts after dying.

    This may prevent or you gonna add solo option soon for the current problem?
    I will see if this is something that I can do (restrict re-join).

    A solo option is in the works right now. Thanks!
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  18. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Way to make us have to stay in zone to get points so stupid I just wanna farm bosses but don't get points for leaving

    Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

  19. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I was hoping to avoid a minimum level to play this event but it may be necessary :-/
    Let others get chance to play also smh why does it matter what lvl they are

    Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

  20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,463
    Thanked in
    2,022 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    Way to make us have to stay in zone to get points so stupid I just wanna farm bosses but don't get points for leaving

    Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
    I hear you - but it can be upsetting to other players when one or more of their team leave when the whole point is to go as far as you can. For this reason, I will not award points if you 'quit' the encounter.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  22. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I hear you - but it can be upsetting to other players when one or more of their team leave when the whole point is to go as far as you can. For this reason, I will not award points if you 'quit' the encounter.
    Understandable


    Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

  23. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Could we also introduce party system invites like in AL limiting only those selected people can join with you

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  24. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    278
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    371
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    165
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    and we lost points

  25. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Cinco what is in the locked chests? I wanna use plat to open them but at the same time I don't wanna risk it and get junk🤣 what's in them?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-07-30 Content Update (277092)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-08-2020, 10:32 PM
  2. 2020-07-31 Content Update (277141)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-16-2020, 04:54 PM
  3. 2020-07-30 Content Update (277111)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2020, 01:50 PM
  4. 2020-07-31 Content Update (277151)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2020, 07:34 AM
  5. 2020-07-10 Content Update (276521)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2020, 03:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •