Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Old vanitys - for plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default Old vanitys - for plat

Hi guys and gals, im back to SL and AL
    Valuable feedback please before you read on.

This idea came from some recent issues i had this month. The idea behind this is to purchase items that can't be traded or sold. The idea is not to lose items you once had and somehow lost do to time, an accident, or accidently liquidated.....yes it has happened.

I'm sure its happened to some....well it happened to me. So here goes....

**The idea***
    like sir.spendalot (to have an additional function) how we got the gold vanity that doesn't become sellable or tradeable. But using plat to buy them. Yes plat..not gold or items (This actually saved me, its one of the hardest items I have) i was relieved when I still had it.
    **(end idea)**

It would be great. Yes, I did work very hard on obtaining my vanitys, but in this way it not a total loss and newer players can have the chance to obtain them while also supporting you devs. We need AL and the whole sts to survive another 10 years.

But only as an event that comes periodically. Now that I have been playing these last few days scrambling what I have and what I lost. Its going to be a challenge to come to speed what changes have been implemented.

I appreciate the feedback, please keep your comments and concerns amicable. Good or bad.

P.s. Omg Gary is gone, I just read this and im like wow. Also please move this to suggestions sorry I put in general chat.

See you in game
    👻
    Last edited by octavos; 10-30-2020 at 04:13 PM.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Moved. And I like the suggestion. I'll be evaluating how this Halloween event 'vanity time capsule' performs - as this might indicate how well a system like this might perform in the future. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Yes sir, many old players and new ones will spend. I guarantee it. (I know I will) and it will protect players from....ummmmm accidentally erase...or sold something they wanted to keep..

an addition, add more to the limit many wanted to buy the new ones....and they were sold out in seconds lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post: