Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vanity in store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Default Vanity in store.

No. Its not auto clickers. No its not a super rare vanity. No its not botted or rigged.
    Over 100 people set alarms on their phones for when vanity is about to be sold. The ones who get it are the ones with A- good ping and B- fast fingers (mobile device is better than pc for clicking buy.)
    Yes it insta sells in store fast but its not a nontradeable vanity. Anyone can purchase it with gold it only costs like 15m or less and it will drop in price since 600 sets will be released overall. That is a ton of sets for a game like this. Look at spirit sets. Was 20m now its not even 10m.
    Sts can't help you guys. If they add more sets then you guys complain the prices are too low. Also less sets are sold meaning the vanity loses all its value in being special since so many has it no one wants it. But check how fast they sell in this video.
    https://youtu.be/JPNSwuT2cWM
    About the only thing I can suggest is 1 purchase per character per account. Giving 3 options to 1 account to buy 1 rog 1 mage 1 war vanity and it no longer be available to them. They make another acc and buy plat then idk, if they do offers on alt acc then its banned.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 10-30-2020 at 04:45 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

-Added. The reason its not auto clickers is because when you press "Buy" the screen flashes sending packets to the server thats where your ping is most important. Bad ping = longer wait = purchase cancel. Auto clickers are no different than a human pressing buy on their phone or pc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I think it is just demand and limited supply. I have clicked a few times and thought I got one but nope, everybody else was too fast and I guess I was 0.000000001 seconds too slow. Best I can suggest is start clicking before the button turns to show sale. It goes quick.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Yeah, forgot to mention that. When it says "sold out" and its 5 seconds before it restocks just spam where sold out is as fast as possible and you should get a set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

My buy button doesn't reset if I stay in the window.
    I have to open it at 01 second remaining to get a buy button

Good luck folks

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midgard_papa View Post
    My buy button doesn't reset if I stay in the window.
    I have to open it at 01 second remaining to get a buy button

Good luck folks

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    @Futumsh hey, sorry for the ping but many people have this issue in store. The sale doesn't refresh for them. Is there a setting or something that can fix this?
    Shows sold out but once the timer goes to 0 the sold out does not change to buy like it does for me. It just stays "sold out".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

i am not sure about the refresh thing, but clicking seems to help. also love the cooldown. instead of a 0.00001 second button, i think it was actually a 0.0006 second button.

but seriously, i think it should spread out the purchasers. I hope that helps people.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    @Futumsh hey, sorry for the ping but many people have this issue in store. The sale doesn't refresh for them. Is there a setting or something that can fix this?
    Shows sold out but once the timer goes to 0 the sold out does not change to buy like it does for me. It just stays "sold out".

to fix this problem I had as well, I close the store and open again 30 seconds before the vanities restock. If I went to the store and waited 5-10 mins earlier without closing and opening the store again, the timer would get stuck at 0 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

If you haven't already, disable confirm platinum purchase just for this store purchase only.
    It makes it quicker. I'm not saying it will help everyone with ping issues or other issues mentioned but it will be useful to some.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    If you haven't already, disable confirm platinum purchase just for this store purchase only.
    It makes it quicker. I'm not saying it will help everyone with ping issues or other issues mentioned but it will be useful to some.
    It's true. Don't forget to disable confirm platinum purchase before buying.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

No. Its not auto clickers. No its not a super rare vanity. No its not botted or rigged.
    Over 100 people set alarms on their phones for when vanity is about to be sold. The ones who get it are the ones with A- good ping and B- fast fingers (mobile device is better than pc for clicking buy.)
    Yes it insta sells in store fast but its not a nontradeable vanity. Anyone can purchase it with gold it only costs like 15m or less and it will drop in price since 600 sets will be released overall. That is a ton of sets for a game like this. Look at spirit sets. Was 20m now its not even 10m.
    Sts can't help you guys. If they add more sets then you guys complain the prices are too low. Also less sets are sold meaning the vanity loses all its value in being special since so many has it no one wants it. But check how fast they sell in this video.
    About the only thing I can suggest is 1 purchase per character per account. Giving 3 options to 1 account to buy 1 rog 1 mage 1 war vanity and it no longer be available to them. They make another acc and buy plat then idk, if they do offers on alt acc then its banned.
    The speed at which they sell out is ABSURD! sheesh demand is high

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Thank you! Everyone keeps complaining about autoclickers like its a huge difference compared hundreds of other people spamming the buy button.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxkennethjmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If auto clicker is no different than a human pressing to buy then care to explain why the people who have high click speed for timed Leaderboard despite average ping and exposed to have been using macro/ script things..How are they so fast? You were preaching a while ago how a certain record isn't humanly possible considering how you have pretty low ping and yet unable to pull it off because yes it's not I repeat- humanly possible. It's the same thing for both cases. Now you are defending the same thing. Lol how can automated speed be the same as human reaction time jeez. Not everyone is using them to wipe the store but you can't just say that auto-clickers aren't a thing
    Last edited by Truth_hurts; 10-31-2020 at 12:45 AM.
    Oh well, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth_hurts View Post
    If auto clicker is no different than a human pressing to buy then care to explain why the people who have high click speed for timed Leaderboard despite average ping and exposed to have been using macro/ script things..How are they so fast? You were preaching a while ago how a certain record isn't humanly possible considering how you have pretty low ping and yet unable to pull it off because yes it's not I repeat- humanly possible. It's the same thing for both cases. Now you are defending the same thing. Lol how can automated speed be the same as human reaction time jeez. Not everyone is using them to wipe the store but you can't just say that auto-clickers aren't a thing
    You don’t get what he meant. Auto clickers dont matter when BUYING ITEMS FROM THE STORE. This thread has NOTHING to do with timed lb runs, thats a complete different story.
    Once you purchase an item in the store the screen flickers and a package gets sent to the sts server, kinda making you unable to press more (would be the same with autoclicker).
    No matter HOW fast you press, if there is no button to press then it does not matter.

Please read and compensate first before replying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

a fool they think they are the only ones who can afford to buy they do not think that almost the whole player is waiting, not one or hundreds do that

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@encryptions, is it 600 sets overall for all 3 classes or is it 600 sets per class?(so 1800 total)
    Last edited by Nivkay; 10-31-2020 at 04:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nivkay View Post
    @encryptions, is it 600 sets overall for all 3 classes or is it 600 sets per class?(so 1800 total)
    Per class, 1800 total

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxkennethjmx View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had this exact same thing, but when I make a forum post on it I just get called slow.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skullaegis View Post
    I had this exact same thing, but when I make a forum post on it I just get called slow.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    I see you are on PC. Is your PC good? Maybe try it on a tablet or phone, eventually you won’t have this issue there.
    If it still persists, I can only guess its really your ping or something