Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Thoughts on the Halloween event

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default Thoughts on the Halloween event

    Hello everyone you all know me as Littleaj my ign-

    But today I wanna talk to you all about this new Halloween event and why I think its bad.

    1. Drop rates are very low for all the vanity/gems i have plenty of runs on this event and have not gotten anything but stupid campaign weapons like blacksmith blades and dumb plat weapons that I already have like 100 of since they always drop in events

    2. Locked chests..why do we have items in the event that you would need to use plat to open? Those should be store items not get in the way of our good drops.

    3. The multi player mode isn't played by anyone it seems as most people are doing solo for the leaderboard challenge.

    4. This is a Halloween event it should not have been made into a gauntlet event because the fact we have to do 5 boring waves just to kill a boss who never drops anything good is very stupid

    5. Why the hell does the event drop old elder gems from last event? I dropped my first elder and got really excited only to find it was a dark shadow gem that everyone already has due to it being in a chest you can get with hollows.

    6. Hellow drop rates are very low and make grinding even more tedious they should drop more often than they do.

    7. My last and final point is the drop rates for relics/vanity is very very low..I been farming all day non stop and after 20-30 runs not one elder or vanity just locked chests..the ****??

    If you guys agree/disagree with any of my points let me know please everyone is entitled to there opinions

  2. #2
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPlaysDlYT View Post
    Hello everyone you all know me as Littleaj my ign-

    But today I wanna talk to you all about this new Halloween event and why I think its bad.

    1. Drop rates are very low for all the vanity/gems i have plenty of runs on this event and have not gotten anything but stupid campaign weapons like blacksmith blades and dumb plat weapons that I already have like 100 of since they always drop in events

    2. Locked chests..why do we have items in the event that you would need to use plat to open? Those should be store items not get in the way of our good drops.

    3. The multi player mode isn't played by anyone it seems as most people are doing solo for the leaderboard challenge.

    4. This is a Halloween event it should not have been made into a gauntlet event because the fact we have to do 5 boring waves just to kill a boss who never drops anything good is very stupid

    5. Why the hell does the event drop old elder gems from last event? I dropped my first elder and got really excited only to find it was a dark shadow gem that everyone already has due to it being in a chest you can get with hollows.

    6. Hellow drop rates are very low and make grinding even more tedious they should drop more often than they do.

    7. My last and final point is the drop rates for relics/vanity is very very low..I been farming all day non stop and after 20-30 runs not one elder or vanity just locked chests..the ****??

    If you guys agree/disagree with any of my points let me know please everyone is entitled to there opinions
    After seeing your points let me clear up some things
    First and foremost the drops as I told you earlier are luck based cause why else would some people have dropped a lot while others like us haven't dropped anything . It's best not to lose hope but to keep going . As for the locked treasure crates those aren't really worth spending plat on to open considering that the treasure of the ancient one crate gives just about the same thing . Then on the multiplayer aspect people do play it . Most of us have been running it actually but unlike before where just anyone can join you have to invite your friends to join so that no random person joins and spoils the play for you guys , now coming to the part of it being a gauntlet I think it's actually better this way because unlike in previous events where only those who don't sleep have the best shots at getting leaderboard now everyone has an equal chance to make lb cause all you need to do is just get the highest of the highest score while for the hallows aspect I think what you could do to get hallows faster is to run to wave 19 if you're running with friends , that should get you 100 hallows per run but if you're doing solo then stop at wave 16 which will be 80 hallows while the vanity and relics too aren't dropping much so that they'll still retain good value after the event ends and when you do finally drop it you can sell for a decent price
    The one above all

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Thats true but I just don't like the idea being based around a leader board because it dosint faster in those using dmg boosters like elixirs and if you have a full team of 3 all using dmg boosters then your gonna easily get a high score..me I don't have gold atm to afford a dmg boosters so its kinds tedious

  4. #4
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPlaysDlYT View Post
    Thats true but I just don't like the idea being based around a leader board because it dosint faster in those using dmg boosters like elixirs and if you have a full team of 3 all using dmg boosters then your gonna easily get a high score..me I don't have gold atm to afford a dmg boosters so its kinds tedious
    For the time being just get 2 of your friends to farm tokens together so that you can get the daring demon set which gives you 2x speed albeit slowed and a damage buff . As long as your gems are good and your weapon is forged with good damage I'm sure you'll do fine
    The one above all

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Gems are dropping too much rare do something cinco sir, just farming n farming nothing dropping there and in treasure all old gems so hollows are wasting on it.

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    The old gems are still very useful jsyk cause the new gems can't be used in PvP only pve
    The one above all

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Im never talking about PvP and pve bro but if there have new gems so why drop rate are low and why in treasure only old gems?

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Im never talking about PvP and pve bro but if there have new gems so why drop rate are low and why in treasure only old gems?

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    It's bs luck bro . I've seen.my friends drop it in front of me while we were farming but I haven't dropped anything until now but I feel that the gems might come back again if there's not too many of it from this event although we'll have to see . There's still 4 more days and anything can happen as long as we keep going
    The one above all

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I don't pvp anyways hah I'm mainly a pve player

  10. #10
    Forum Adept Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    i would like to say that some players on other games try 1 full month and after that they achieve their dropped item aka the item they wanted they go nights without sleep and do that so please be greatful that what were getting is quiet good enough!
    Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I wasn't complaining lol I'm just saying that in a event that's limited time which usually lasts 2 weeks was lowered to 1 week for reasons unknown and if your gonna lower an events time you should increase the drop rates so people can get them easier

Similar Threads

  1. Some thoughts about this years halloween event
    By Nessa in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 01:17 AM
  2. Thoughts about Halloween Event
    By Titanium in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2014, 07:26 PM
  3. halloween thoughts and share idea's!
    By european in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 09:54 AM
  4. Will the items from last Halloween come back on this year's Halloween event?
    By basketholic209 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:53 AM
  5. My Thoughts on the Halloween Event.
    By MoarPewPew in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 08:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •