Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Price Check Jupiter Axe

title says it all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

These things should be posted in traders market.
    Not because the forum rules say so, but because many people here in General arent focused on trading.
    I did a price check on the traders market 2 days ago and had a reply in less than 3 hours.
    Just because you assume your public will be bigger, doesnt mean you’ll get more let alone accurate answers.
    On a sidenote, i saw someone buying one for 400m a week or 2 ago

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    These things should be posted in traders market.
    Not because the forum rules say so, but because many people here in General arent focused on trading.
    I did a price check on the traders market 2 days ago and had a reply in less than 3 hours.
    Just because you assume your public will be bigger, doesnt mean you’ll get more let alone accurate answers.
    On a sidenote, i saw someone buying one for 400m a week or 2 ago
    Eh , dont really care ( the first 4 sentences )
    Tysm ( last one )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Eh , dont really care ( the first 4 sentences )
    Tysm ( last one )
    You should. Your banner “FKP” is probably the single sentence that encapsulates you.
    Disregarding advice and rules. Dangerous Trait.
    FKP until you’ll eventually need them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Fkp is my in game name
    how dumb r u feeling XD
    Last edited by Tookyo; 11-03-2020 at 06:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

There are no rules that say where "Price Checks" should be posted. He can post it here on General Discussion as well as he can post it on Traders Market. If it bothers you to see a thread like this here, just don't open it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    There are no rules that say where "Price Checks" should be posted. He can post it here on General Discussion as well as he can post it on Traders Market. If it bothers you to see a thread like this here, just don't open it.
    Spooked has a very valid point.

The "general" thread is intended for general discussion (shocking, right?)

Buying/selling and trade related things have their own thread called the "Traders Market" (who would've thought!)

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Skullaegis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skullaegis View Post
    Spooked has a very valid point.

The "general" thread is intended for general discussion (shocking, right?)

Buying/selling and trade related things have their own thread called the "Traders Market" (who would've thought!)

A price check doesn't means that he's willing to buy/sell an object. He can make a price check to see if the item is going up or down, and discuss if it is due to hoarders or any other reason of why the items go expensive or cheaper on the game. As I said before, there are no rules that say where price checks should be posted. If it bothers you, don't check this kind of threads.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

A price check doesn't means that he's willing to buy/sell an object. He can make a price check to see if the item is going up or down, and discuss if it is due to hoarders or any other reason of why the items go expensive or cheaper on the game. As I said before, there are no rules that say where price checks should be posted. If it bothers you, don't check this kind of threads.
    The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

The objective or intention of a price check is for that individual to have an idea whether to buy, sell or keep whatever item - and is pretty obvious price checks should be made in the traders market.

General discussions are for thoughts or opinions players may have to contrast, 'discuss' with the community about the game.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 11-03-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Ngl @Saint Jeffo made some valid points there.
    @Ilove_Poopoo since im posting it in general discussion im letting everyone else know what price it is and general knowledge about it. The reason i didnt post this in traders market is:
    1. Alot of people post there , so it wouldve easily gotten lost
    2. In traders market 99% of people ignore every thread except the ones theyre intrested in
    Also since i posted this thread some people have really been *Discussing*
    so all and all
    i dont care about your opinion if it contradicts the facts ive stated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Fkp is my in game name
    how dumb r u feeling XD
    Not quite dumb, still standing by my point.

@saint jaffo indeed, but i merely pointed out the effectiveness of the place where he posts

As skullaegis pointed out, and i advise u to take a seat because im about to hit you with some mindblowing facts, the general is for general discussions, price checks are naturally applicable to the “traders market”
    But there’s ofcourse people like you

Still heard some stories and rumors about you, and im not really hesitant to believe them either.
    There’s no need to ask me which ones, im sure you know.
    I hereby rest my case.
    Last edited by Spooked; 11-03-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Really wanna know what the rumours are , but hey , who wants to know the thoughts of some sad jealous people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Not quite dumb, still standing by my point.

@saint jaffo indeed, but i merely pointed out the effectiveness of the place where he posts

As skullaegis pointed out, and i advise u to take a seat because im about to hit you with some mindblowing facts, the general is for general discussions, price checks are naturally applicable to the “traders market”
    But there’s ofcourse people like you

Still heard some stories and rumors about you, and im not really hesitant to believe them either.
    There’s no need to ask me which ones, im sure you know.
    I hereby rest my case.
    oh, so you come here now and say that you heard rumors about me? You are going in opposite ways. We were talking about where the price checks should be posted and you come and say you heard some stories and rumors about me? Nice. I don't mind if you tell me what those rumors are. If you have any problem, or want to know if they are true or not, you can always send a private message to me, or create a thread or whatever you like, but please: Do not change the main topic of this thread with your comments.

There is no rule that says where price checks should go, so as long as it stays like that, @Tookyo, any other person, and even me, we can all make threads about price checks here. As I said before, if that bothers you don't read them. Problem solved.
    Last edited by Saint Jaffo; 11-03-2020 at 11:53 AM. Reason: grammar

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Really wanna know what the rumours are , but hey , who wants to know the thoughts of some sad jealous people.
    I really want to know about that too, but I guess he will just shut in silence as his truth can be exposed (the real one)

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Guys chill out.. Theres a very good way to find prices.. Imo this is most reliable source..
    Just search in traders market the item u are price checking.. Take note of all post/offers ppl do and hmch it's sold for/bought for(take last 1 months stats will be good enough) .. There might be manipulative threads too but you still can get an idea.. But for super rare items it's upto buyers/sellers to decide price.. It can't be "price checked".

Jupiter axe was 70m-80m bfor inflation
    150-180 after
    But I've heard a guy searching and overpaying for it and said he offered 400..but can be manipulation who knows.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Guys chill out.. Theres a very good way to find prices.. Imo this is most reliable source..
    Just search in traders market the item u are price checking.. Take note of all post/offers ppl do and hmch it's sold for/bought for(take last 1 months stats will be good enough) .. There might be manipulative threads too but you still can get an idea.. But for super rare items it's upto buyers/sellers to decide price.. It can't be "price checked".

150-180 after
    But I've heard a guy searching and overpaying for it and said he offered 400..but can be manipulation who knows.

finally someone gives an appropriate and kind answer, thanks for your comment @firebelt & crystalkiller, I like the way you gather prices to compare them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

150-180 after

someone got offered 700m for jupiter axe recently, two were sold, one for 450m another was for 700m. Hope that helps. Btw if 'inflation' and 'manipulation' are ever reasons these days, then everything should be reverted, that would make no sense would it? It is only logical that as time passes, so will value burgeon. Simple.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    someone got offered 700m for jupiter axe recently, two were sold, one for 450m another was for 700m. Hope that helps. Btw if 'inflation' and 'manipulation' are ever reasons these days, then everything should be reverted, that would make no sense would it? It is only logical that as time passes, so will value burgeon. Simple.
    How do u know its sold 700..thats mad overpriced as hell. It's not as rare as frank or ghost armor.. Maybe they collab and manipulate that's what I feel like.. 450 maybe Tru.. Maybe.
    Rare items are ez to manipulate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

How do u know its sold 700..thats mad overpriced as hell. It's not as rare as frank or ghost armor.. Maybe they collab and manipulate that's what I feel like.. 450 maybe Tru.. Maybe.
    Rare items are ez to manipulate.

these days people have millions and billions. Dont expect any person with a fanatical desire for any item to offer you any less than what they feel is worth. Afterall not everyone buys things based on rarity, some do it because they like it. Reasons are boundless, not for us to judge if the price is sane or not.