Thread: Few Suggestions!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Few Suggestions!!!

just some changes i felt would be nice to have ingame.
    ================================================== =======================================

Advanced stats pop-up:
    like the pop-up that shows normal stats in the character sheet can we also have an advanced tab that shows:
    base move speed
    move speed % gain from gears/locs/pets ect.
    damage % from pets/elix ect.
    mana ignore % "
    taunt% "
    base stat %
    boss damage /elite damage
    this feels like such a good addition. right?
    ================================================== =======================================
    current daily event:
    i see so many events like x2 glint coins/hauntlet coins ect... which is pactically useless for the community.
    and ill share my idea on what could be better:

sunday: extra gold loot(every player gets 100% bonus gl)
    monday:x2 xp
    tuesday:20% luck
    wednesday:x2 coins all over map(all coin drops ie.glint/orc/story ect in one day rather than spread ove a whole month)
    thursday: boss drops ankhs/respecs or postage stamps(all togather in 1 day)
    friday: you think of it my idea is out
    saturday: same here

this was just to give an idea...also they can bring something like AL pass which doubles these bonuses or maybe 50% extra.. ie. 200% bonus gl/150% xp ...
    World boss for new expansion
    got this idea from many other mmorpgs .

a boss which the entire community together kills.. each player has 5 entry or something.
    the more dmg u deal the better rewards u get.. it opens like evg/dm something and is open for 10-20 mins. or until killed.
    the rewards can be given like LB.. rather than drops. ie.top 10 damagers gets 5 elite gems/20 normal gems/5 class order superb gems ect.. bla bla..

also Daily rewards.. idk why its no longer there.. i think it was a feature whn al started and was removed.
    dont have to give plats but something worth checking in every day ...so ppl dont quit and atleast comes for the rewards..
    maybe if all 7 days of week collected gets good stuff/bound elixirs/ect ect..

ultimates that feels non viable

I) rouges heal ultimate : almost no one uses this ..spamming pots seems better right?.. so why dont we have a tweak for this or changing this to an entirely new ult in the coming expansion or something?

II)mages shield ult: rather than this being a defenite amount of dmg absorbed i feel like a % for a duration or invulnerability for few scnds would work better.

III) warrior seems all good ^_^

this has been adressed few times but why don't we have a search bar for pets? its hard to find one on stable.and ofc therell be so many more pets added to game which will make this a nescessity later on..

hotbars & keybinds :
    this i think have been adressed already but feels important.
    can we have settings to change keybinds for pc users?.
    also keys assigned to top 4 hotbars..cuz rn its not possible to access them other than clicking it manually which makes it almost useless.
    long press:
    for gifting/plat purchases can we have an option in settings to long press it so that accidental gifting doesn't occur.even after being careful this happened to me few times. luckily not with too expensive items.
    Bidding in auction:
    when listing an item the seller can put a minimum price as well as an auto. ppl can bid on the item and if buyer want it asap he can pay the auto and get it.. if not he can bid to win the sale at end of list time.
    for example : i wanna sell dozer axe 5% str for 25mil. but id rather sell it cheeper than lose the money in cs so, i can put start price as 20m and auto as 25.
    so a buyer if willing to pay 20 or more bids there.. and ppl can bid until either it sells for 25 then and there to whoever willing to pay as much or it gets sold to the person who bid the highest by the time its timer expires...

this is just an idea i felt good about.... BUT it can lead to more manipulation in market whn i think about it.. but anyways i thought ill share it.

thats it for now.. uff im tired.. +1 or -1 for ideas pls..im lazy to check fo spelling mistakes nd all.. so pls ignore those.
    bye

2. The Following User Says Thank You to androxus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

-1 to the daily events
    +1 to the bidding on auction

Not hating on your idea, I personally just feel like the way it is now is fine

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

+1 to the bidding
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+1 to the advance inspect
    -1 the daily event not so much because even if the other ones were good ideas the first day is “100% gl” and people will complain
    I don’t play PC all that much but I’m sure it would be a nice addition to add keybinds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Bidding no. People will bid on their own items with alt accounts and cheat the system.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I think the bidding feature would work better if it was a bit differently. Like a traders market, where you post an item but just to get offers, no sales there unless you make the decision

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

+1 we need new ults,
    Rogue heal ult, mage grand protection and tank invenerable alt should be changed.
    -1 bidding would not be a good idea
    +1 on world boss excluding the damage lb, it would be unfair
    -1 on pass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I agree with all except with the biding system. It can be exploited easily. The part I like the most is the 100% GL day, as this would benefit new players and encourage them to run harder maps and grind for gold. I can say there is not going to appear that much drama to this because everyone would be getting that, meaning that a rich player who owns a 650% GL set would get an extra 100% during that day. It benefits both sides, new players and people who already is stablished in farming gold.

Another thing I would love to be introduced in Arcane Legends, is the search bar. We need one of those on every place. Inventory, stable, stash, crafting station. It would speed up the process of looking for items and pets.

And finally, something that they should add is the option to make bigger the hotbar buttons. Like, my big fingers mess up when trying to reach for a specific hotbar slot.