Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "rewards" for inviting people to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Learn how to make sentences first then come on the forums

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Learn how to make sentences first then come on the forums

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk
    Dude. You are the one making this bs up.
    Promocodes work for everyone. They give the same rewards. They work once.
    Promo for creators like sts could make /promocode crypto for a bitcoin pet that gives 75gl happy bonus.
    Devs pm creators the code and they leak it in the videos and people use it. Just something for fun. 0 effect on the game, people really do enjoy vids and would enjoy atleast getting something for watching them.
    Nowhere did I say make a creator code that only benefits the content creator constantly and the players once.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Hi youtube subs put my invite code in and get to level 60 so I can get rewards ty for watching.

BAHAHAHAHA

SM-A705FN cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Dude. You are the one making this bs up.
    Promocodes work for everyone. They give the same rewards. They work once.
    Promo for creators like sts could make /promocode crypto for a bitcoin pet that gives 75gl happy bonus.
    Devs pm creators the code and they leak it in the videos and people use it. Just something for fun. 0 effect on the game, people really do enjoy vids and would enjoy atleast getting something for watching them.
    Nowhere did I say make a creator code that only benefits the content creator constantly and the players once.

Problem is, what people? No offense to anyone but there is hardly anyone who just watches content creators for AL, so 90% of viewrs is players so why do thes need promocodes? Sts can either pay bigger YouTubers to play the game and in that way put promo codes and referal program too( i dont have exact way how to do it but its still an idea) or just make refferal program like some online games i play do. There are certain missions you and your freind who started playing game need to do, and if you manage it you get some rewards to boost your progress. Not op rewards but little boost to keep you playing the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Problem is, what people? No offense to anyone but there is hardly anyone who just watches content creators for AL, so 90% of viewrs is players so why do thes need promocodes? Sts can either pay bigger YouTubers to play the game and in that way put promo codes and referal program too( i dont have exact way how to do it but its still an idea) or just make refferal program like some online games i play do. There are certain missions you and your freind who started playing game need to do, and if you manage it you get some rewards to boost your progress. Not op rewards but little boost to keep you playing the game.
    A lot of people who play AL watch AL vids on yt. Nothing wrong with it, averagely I get over 1000 views per video in less than a week depending on the subject. 90% of my videos are very helpful information which is what people look for. Thats why I ask for the promo codes, the players of AL watch yt and it could be nice to give them a little promo code pet for fun with 0 harm to the game.
    It is very hard to get ahold of those youtubers with millions of subs and they want a ton of irl money for advertisement. Referrals aren't that effective but if they could ever get a huge youtuber to advertise their game. They would inflow with many players, economy may become scary for a bit since a huge inflow of players just joined but things can even out.
    I am just bored and many people suggest the devs add new promocodes constantly. Just an idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I also think STS needs to generally just spend more money on advertising. I don't think I have ever seen an ad for AL, and the only way more people are coming to play the game is word of mouth, which is not too effective. Promocodes wouldn't really do much, because they would just attract more people to a certain content creator, but probably not to the game overall (unless they are put online in some ad format like "Play AL now and get free pet with promocode XYZ").

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

It is expensive advertise and I think thats the issue sts has with it. Cinco said in discord once that to advertise the game it wouldn't be benefical due to the price I don't remember when he said it. I know to advertise one of my businesses irl on the radio just for 30 seconds it costs 2800$ usd.
    But raid shadow legends ads...... F that game. Interrupts me on youtube.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 11-04-2020 at 04:01 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

A lot of people who play AL watch AL vids on yt. Nothing wrong with it, averagely I get over 1000 views per video in less than a week depending on the subject. 90% of my videos are very helpful information which is what people look for. Thats why I ask for the promo codes, the players of AL watch yt and it could be nice to give them a little promo code pet for fun with 0 harm to the game.
    It is very hard to get ahold of those youtubers with millions of subs and they want a ton of irl money for advertisement. Referrals aren't that effective but if they could ever get a huge youtuber to advertise their game. They would inflow with many players, economy may become scary for a bit since a huge inflow of players just joined but things can even out.
    I am just bored and many people suggest the devs add new promocodes constantly. Just an idea.
    Yes but thing is, why do we need to give promocodes to players who already play AL? Sts should focus on getting new players and unfortunaly there isnt any big AL channel that could potentially bring those new players so i think sts can only go for some random youtuber. Refferal program can work easily, i have seen it already in other online game that i play and it works fine. I would suggest that if new player does certain missions in specific time period that he/she mybe gets some weapon or armor or amulet that cant be sold or even stashed. Like bound forever so botters cant do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mr. Beast

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Paying people to invite would only promote botting.
    Besides, most of those people would probably leave after realising how long it takes to lv up.
    The way i see it, AL is generally played by people who actually have the motivation to work hard, or people who are old money rich and sit in towns/castle all day

Unlike cinco, i do believe some kind of advertising would be helpful, not to lure people in with fake promises, but rather rekindle the old style of gaming, which has been lost to time imo.
    Nostalgia is a great way to get people hooked, reason i keep coming back.

Something that has been suggested many times before; a forced player guide screen for low levels whenever they start up the game, much like the forced screen we get when entering an event zone to buy ... bane item.
    A little window that pops up for anyone under lv 1-66 perhaps.
    In that window there would either community made videos that guide people how to play the game, lets have remiem make another guide on how and where to do dailies.
    Maybe have a page with a forumers post such as (i think it was avarees) an Updatedguide
    This would allow more interaction between StS and players between eachother, but oh well its just an idea.
    Sadly i see many new players quit due to lack of idea what to do next
    Last edited by Spooked; 11-05-2020 at 03:21 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Paying people to invite would only promote botting.
    Besides, most of those people would probably leave after realising how long it takes to lv up.
    The way i see it, AL is generally played by people who actually have the motivation to work hard, or people who are old money rich and sit in towns/castle all day

Unlike cinco, i do believe some kind of advertising would be helpful, not to lure people in with fake promises, but rather rekindle the old style of gaming, which has been lost to time imo.
    Nostalgia is a great way to get people hooked, reason i keep coming back.

Something that has been suggested many times before; a forced player guide screen for low levels whenever they start up the game, much like the forced screen we get when entering an event zone to buy ... bane item.
    A little window that pops up for anyone under lv 1-66 perhaps.
    In that window there would either community made videos that guide people how to play the game, lets have remiem make another guide on how and where to do dailies.
    Maybe have a page with a forumers post such as (i think it was avarees) an Updatedguide
    This would allow more interaction between StS and players between eachother, but oh well its just an idea.
    Sadly i see many new players quit due to lack of idea what to do next
    But isnt point of every game to play and and slowly grow experience and knowledge of it. I mean you can play it and get to max lvl and still jot not anything but still, if you make levelling process or grinding process too easy there will be way too much players without ANY knowledge that will come at max level. And ik this game isnt solely based on pvp but still, i have seen how boosting new players to endgame too early just destroys experience for everyone. And yes i KNOW, you can play solo or with your friends but still, players should learn mechanics by playing the game some time and not just to be thrown into endgame after 2 weeks of playing or sth like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

But isnt point of every game to play and and slowly grow experience and knowledge of it. I mean you can play it and get to max lvl and still jot not anything but still, if you make levelling process or grinding process too easy there will be way too much players without ANY knowledge that will come at max level. And ik this game isnt solely based on pvp but still, i have seen how boosting new players to endgame too early just destroys experience for everyone. And yes i KNOW, you can play solo or with your friends but still, players should learn mechanics by playing the game some time and not just to be thrown into endgame after 2 weeks of playing or sth like that.
    Thats somehow to an extent how Spooked said it though. He proposed forced guides - in which it could be a pop-up screen for every map that contains guides; which mobs to be aware of, how quests are done, which and how skills are utilized - tutorial videos how these are done etc...

Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits.

STS urgently needs to step up their progression guides for new players.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

To a certain extend yes, but isnt watching videos and reading guides slowly accumulating experience?
    My point is, we need an accessible and verified platform for these guides, many people are continuously asking for advice.
    The weapon charge npc isnt gonna cut it anymore.
    Because of the little knowledge people have, they ask people to steamroll them thru the maps, which also defeats the purpose of the game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Thats somehow to an extent how Spooked said it though. He proposed forced guides - in which it could be a pop-up screen for every map that contains guides; which mobs to be aware of, how quests are done, which and how skills are utilized - tutorial videos how these are done etc...

Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits.

Fact, and some of them end up with buying account. Like me.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fact!!! and some of them end up with buying accoun. Like me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fact!! And some of them end up with buying acc. Like me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fact @Ilove_Poopoo
    "Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits."

And some of them end up with buying acc. Like me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Spot on.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

"Currently, new players are lost - they're like abandoned new borns. They usually are unaware that they skipped a story quest, they get confused, wastes time not knowing where and how things are done, eventually quits."

Spot on.

And Ironically some of them end up with buying an account. Like me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capitalismatitsfinest View Post

Spot on.

And Ironically some of them end up with buying an account. Like me.

Ironically thats prohibited goodluck