Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "rewards" for inviting people to the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default "rewards" for inviting people to the game.

Why doesn't Al run this system? It could have some rewards to encourage people to invite as well. They don't need to be tradable, or expensive. Yes I know it could be exploited, but there are ways to work around that, like the new player getting to level 60+ or so before the reward is available. I personally would give my shot inviting people if they had a welcome in game.
    I remember I felt pretty abandoned in game when I first started out . I think if I got an invite from a friend, then some rewards for achievements I would feel more attached to the game. Why not add a mentor system as well? Again they don't have to be expensive, just something for newer players to look forward to which might keep them in the game. I would low-key put posters of this.

Best thing would be a leaderboard with most player invites ( only ones level 60+ show count to prevent exploiting )! Many of us playing for years, I would love to see the game go on for many more years.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aeot For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

+1 good for beginners

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to picklewickles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    Why doesn't Al run this system? It could have some rewards to encourage people to invite as well. They don't need to be tradable, or expensive. Yes I know it could be exploited, but there are ways to work around that, like the new player getting to level 60+ or so before the reward is available. I personally would give my shot inviting people if they had a welcome in game.
    I remember I felt pretty abandoned in game when I first started out . I think if I got an invite from a friend, then some rewards for achievements I would feel more attached to the game. Why not add a mentor system as well? Again they don't have to be expensive, just something for newer players to look forward to which might keep them in the game. I would low-key put posters of this.

Best thing would be a leaderboard with most player invites ( only ones level 60+ show count to prevent exploiting )! Many of us playing for years, I would love to see the game go on for many more years.
    +1 You can reach level 60 if you use some hours when the double xp is active, but yeah, this kind of system would be cool. I would suggest finding other way for this, because as I stated before, reaching level 60 is easy when double xp is on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

0, it could be abused by bots. Even with the lvl 60+ thing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Overbear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Hi youtube subs put my invite code in and get to level 60 so I can get rewards ty for watching.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 11-04-2020 at 11:41 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Invite people to the game by word of mouth. I’ve invited 6 people that now play this game. Community will spread that way. And as far as rewards Idk if it’s a good thing to have that. But hey a bound vanity?? Just jokes.. maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Honestly you might be on to something, maybe similar to supercell in COC where content creators can give viewers a link/code to use to support them & encourage new players to play the game!
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something. Something that benefits all instead of 1 person.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    Invite people to the game by word of mouth. I’ve invited 6 people that now play this game. Community will spread that way. And as far as rewards Idk if it’s a good thing to have that. But hey a bound vanity?? Just jokes.. maybe

That would work but these people after the one minute tutorial are left out. If there were rewards for them then they could get hooked to the game more easily. Rewards could be like some bound vanity or few gems nothin to make it worth exploiting it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

What stops me from making multiple accounts and leveling up to 60?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something. Something that benefits all instead of 1 person.
    Your both sentences contradict eachother. The op's idea is for benefitting all that invite their friends to the game. Your idea is to benefit content creators only.

Sent from my Babe️ using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    Your both sentences contradict eachother. The op's idea is for benefitting all that invite their friends to the game. Your idea is to benefit content creators only.

I think he means a promocode that would give the same rewards to the content creator and regular players. If we could only have one, then it would probably be best to have everyone have a referral code, but otherwise why not have both

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

A better way would be to expedite the leveling process, deflate the economy and more enticing rewards for new players for retainment.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

My idea is to add more promo codes to game (benefits all) OP's idea is to add more people to game through invites and using an invite code (benefits 1 person).
    Both of these can be added, explain how my idea only benefits content creators when all can use the promo codes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

My idea is to add more promo codes to game (benefits all) OP's idea is to add more people to game through invites and using an invite code (benefits 1 person).
    Both of these can be added, explain how my idea only benefits content creators when all can use the promo codes.

"Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something."
    This was your original statement. Everyone knows how promocodes for content creators work , all the benefits are for the creators hence making the rich more richer.
    The Idea to add more & updated promo codes has been suggested many times , which was not the idea I got from your Original Post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

"Rather have more promocodes for content creators or something."
    This was your original statement. Everyone knows how promocodes for content creators work , all the benefits are for the creators hence making the rich more richer.
    The Idea to add more & updated promo codes has been suggested many times , which was not the idea I got from your Original Post.

Sts message the promo code to the content creators and they mention it in their videos for people to use. There is a 0% chance it will make anyone richer. Everyone knows promo code items are untradeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Sts message the promo code to the content creators and they mention it in their videos for people to use. There is a 0% chance it will make anyone richer. Everyone knows promo code items are untradeable.

Thats not at all what was suggested in your OG post. Everyone knows how "Promocodes for Content Creators" work in every game. You use a content creators code , and the Content creators get the main benefits while you getting a bunch of rewards as well. Many people putting in the code meaning more benefit for the content creator.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Bro tf. /promocode amazon etc. No difference, literally everyone gets the same rewards. Doesn't matter how many are used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    That would work but these people after the one minute tutorial are left out. If there were rewards for them then they could get hooked to the game more easily. Rewards could be like some bound vanity or few gems nothin to make it worth exploiting it.
    Right right I agree with you