Thread: Merit reward & peak level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Merit reward & peak level

Hello everyone

It’s me, Capno. As title states, I’d like to share something that makes my head can’t stop thinking lately. Though I’m not sure if someone already suggested it before but I’ll try. I’m hoping at least

The topic here is “we need more rewards” as we play the game. Mainly for free-to-play players. I don’t wanna make a long paragraph so let’s get right into it.

INTRODUCTION
    -Basically, this is a SEASONAL promotion merit rewards which means you can only get the certain rewards within that season. For example, Season 1 will start on 11/1and will ended in 11/30. It’s up to STS if they want it seasonal or whatever.

-Your peak level can be upgraded only during that season. You have the optional whether you want to purchase the PROMOTION REWARD (real money) or stay in free. This promotion rewards will give you double the reward than the current free merit. I show an image

The current peak level is 124 and you need to reach up to 2000 in order to get more rewards. This is just an example. Please don’t mind anything on what you see.

-So you get merit rewards based on your peak level

How can I upgrade the Peak Level?
    -Complete daily and/or weekly quest
    -Challenge other play mode

Once you have reach the current peak level, you can claimed your rewards by just tapping them. After you received, it will automatically check.

Reward can be:
    -Gold
    -Awakening Gems
    -Pets Eggs
    -Exclusive vanity
    -Crate keys
    -Respec Scrolls
    -Elixir and etc.....

RULES:
    -Peak Level and rewards will be reset at the beginning of the season.
    -The level displayed under a player’s avatar frame will be your peak level (suggesting).

What happen after the season is over?
    -After the season is over, your peak level will not be upgraded when you get peak EXP in dungeons and/or quest.
    -Peak merit will be kept until the next seasons begins
    -After the season is over, you need to activate promotion merit. (purchase in real money). However, this is optional. Free merit have less rewards than the active promotion rewards.

I hope that makes sense. Thoughts and opinions much be appreciated. And please keep it friendly.

Ps. I would like also to suggest this on other STS’s games. This way everyone can be benefit not just for pay-to-win players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IGN: AL -> Capno (76) / DL -> Laezeo (51)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

So a battle pass? Nty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    So a battle pass? Nty
    No, it’s not a battle pass. You can think of the word “merit” as a reward. In other words, an achievement, something that everyone deserves to earn. In order to get your reward, you need to level up you peak level by completing daily quests and/or other stuff. I mean not just gold but others too for reward.

They don’t need to do the “promotion reward” stuff as long as there is a merit for rewards in game. I’m suggesting it mainly for free-to-play players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laezeo View Post
    No, it’s not a battle pass. You can think of the word “merit” as a reward. In other words, an achievement, something that everyone deserves to earn. In order to get your reward, you need to level up you peak level by completing daily quests and/or other stuff. I mean not just gold but others too for reward.

They don’t need to do the “promotion reward” stuff as long as there is a merit for rewards in game. I’m suggesting it mainly for free-to-play players.
    Its easy for f2p players to earn things. Its 10times better than it used to be. This type of system would do next to nothing in regards to keeping new players happy in Arcane Legends. Gold is too easy to earn, it kills this whole concept.Play 1 or 2 events hard and you can get any of the above stuff in plentiful amounts. Also, what you are describing is almost a carbon copy of what a battle pass is, changing the name of it doesnt change its features.

New players need guidance and help of strong players more than anything. Its really cool to see others caring about the up and comers, but i figured you made this thread for input so i left mine, sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Its easy for f2p players to earn things. Its 10times better than it used to be. This type of system would do next to nothing in regards to keeping new players happy in Arcane Legends. Gold is too easy to earn, it kills this whole concept.Play 1 or 2 events hard and you can get any of the above stuff in plentiful amounts. Also, what you are describing is almost a carbon copy of what a battle pass is, changing the name of it doesnt change its features.

New players need guidance and help of strong players more than anything. Its really cool to see others caring about the up and comers, but i figured you made this thread for input so i left mine, sorry.
    Yes, I understand. Though I’m not sure about the “Gold is too easy to earn”. Yes, I’m a plat-buyer and it’s too easy for me to earn gold. However, I have had encountered a lot of players asking and/or begging for gold and somehow give them at least ranging from 100k-200k if they really need something like gears. Yes, I agree that we have events yet it feels like there’s a bit of lacking in this game.

I do help a lot and that’s why I’m trying my best because I want everybody to deserve what they earn for. To improve is to change. Yes, we need guidance but I do care (free-to-play players) more than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Yes, I understand. Though I’m not sure about the “Gold is too easy to earn”. Yes, I’m a plat-buyer and it’s too easy for me to earn gold. However, I have had encountered a lot of players asking and/or begging for gold and somehow give them at least ranging from 100k-200k if they really need something like gears. Yes, I agree that we have events yet it feels like there’s a bit of lacking in this game.

I do help a lot and that’s why I’m trying my best because I want everybody to deserve what they earn for. To improve is to change. Yes, we need guidance but I do care (free-to-play players) more than that.
    Gold is easier to earn than ever, THAT'S A FACT, beggars will always be around towns, not because they can't earn gold but because they're lazy to do so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Doesn't matter if you wanna change the names, as long as it's a quest road where u get rewards as u complete the quests and there is a Paid version of it, it's completely a battle pass, or merit/peak lvl road, like I said names don't matter.
    What really matters is that I don't see how this can bring any good to the game, it will either make a wider gap between f2p and p2p players OR not make a difference at all so there will be no point on adding it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

No, I don't play this inhumane forbidden fortnite game but the thing you suggested is the same as a "battle pass" thing except diff name.
    Name:  gay.JPG
Views: 94
Size:  40.7 KB