Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Birthday event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    LETS SETTLE THIS! They would NOT release kershal, maul, and bb hooks as vanities! and for these reasons:

1) the weapon is still lootable

2) the vanity recipe is that easily accessible

3) there will always be exclusivity in every game. Some things will just be harder to get than others.

4) It benefits STS financially for there to be expensive items in game because players have “goals” and continue to buy plat for achieve them.

5) They actually listen to the community’s suggestions so if everyone doesn’t want them to be easy handouts then they wont. Simple.

6) Notice how all the other vanity weps have been mythic or legendary rarity. For arcane we have the arcane vanity recipe vendor............

For these reason it would not make sense for them to hand out these vanities like hot cakes for a one time platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I won't be surprised to see these vanity weapons in plat store since sts now really needs some dollars to put into the jar of new game title.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    I won't be surprised to see these vanity weapons in plat store since sts now really needs some dollars to put into the jar of new game title.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    If they do add these vanities into bday they would get a ton of hate. It would make new players have less choices on making gold, it would cause an outrage on prices of rare weapon type items, the arc weapons would not be special anymore so no one would want them.
    I just don't see them adding these weapons to the vendor unless they are 3000 plat each.
    Which people will be pissed for them costing that much. 1 plat is 25k. 3000 times 25000 is 75mil. Not even the cost of bb hooks or 1/2 of ollerus and kersh.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 11-07-2020 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    If they do add these vanities into bday they would get a ton of hate. It would make new players have less choices on making gold, it would cause an outrage on prices of rare weapon type items, the arc weapons would not be special anymore so no one would want them.
    I just don't see them adding these weapons to the vendor unless they are 3000 plat each.

Agree. I dont think they would ruin one of their best income games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Birthday event

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Which people will be pissed for them costing that much. 1 plat is 25k. 3000 times 25000 is 75mil. Not even the cost of bb hooks or 1/2 of ollerus and kersh.

Where did the 3000 plat come from just curious ? Such a odd number to pick. There should be no suggestions towards this rare item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    Where did the 3000 plat come from just curious ? Such a odd number to pick. There should be no suggestions towards this rare item.

Just a random number I picked.