Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Birthday event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Bud by 'working' i didnt mean only running the specific elite maps and directly opening them to loot it,rather i meant the time they spent to earn the gold reuqired to buy the vanities/weapon.It would be an injustice to those people to increase the drop chance because it will decrease by the factor in which drop rate is increased.Atleast think about it before saying something(no offence). For example if u work ur *** off to buy a limited edition item made by a company and once you buy the item, the company starts releasing 6x the amount of items that were supposed to be released.Obviously this wouldnt happen in real life because thats just stupid af ..

Some extra points
    i) i dont have any hooks/maul/kershal etc
    ii) i have probably farmed more elite golden chests than you .(yet didnt get a single item )

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Good point that u mentioned that u dont have any of them , also u said you worked you *** off more than me , and id guess that would be alot of work. Yet u dont have any of them.
    Also , u said that if they fixed the odds that would cause problem to the owners , prices go up and down , if the odds were fixed we would see more people plat Pve , except EVG and DM , which are the only maps people play for Pve. And they could also increase a little bit the chest drop rate as new player could find it hard to run an elite map over and over and maybe get no luck in the crates being dropped.
    By my calculation ( if i did them right ) , if a chest would drop every 5min , and u sold it for 30k , not incluiding the fees and it not getting sold , to gather 180m , it would take a person 500h , that being aprox 21days , of a player , playing day and night , 24h a day , so to hell with the owners , the new players need some justice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

most ppl writing more than they write on there exams on here sheesh!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Good point that u mentioned that u dont have any of them , also u said you worked you *** off more than me , and id guess that would be alot of work. Yet u dont have any of them.
    Also , u said that if they fixed the odds that would cause problem to the owners , prices go up and down , if the odds were fixed we would see more people plat Pve , except EVG and DM , which are the only maps people play for Pve. And they could also increase a little bit the chest drop rate as new player could find it hard to run an elite map over and over and maybe get no luck in the crates being dropped.
    By my calculation ( if i did them right ) , if a chest would drop every 5min , and u sold it for 30k , not incluiding the fees and it not getting sold , to gather 180m , it would take a person 500h , that being aprox 21days , of a player , playing day and night , 24h a day , so to hell with the owners , the new players need some justice
    Brother, you are acting like these vainities are essential for playing this game and that u cant do anything without these vanities. There are tons of other vanities out there for players with varying prices, And these ones being one of the most expensive ones due to their 'rarity'. Your argument can be compared to a middle class man complaining about how he cannot afford a ferrari.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Brother, you are acting like these vainities are essential for playing this game and that u cant do anything without these vanities. There are tons of other vanities out there for players with varying prices, And these ones being one of the most expensive ones due to their 'rarity'. Your argument can be compared to a middle class man complaining about how he cannot afford a ferrari.

Im complaining for people like you , who worked harder than me to get one and they didnt , if i want one ill get it in a hour , unlike some people else , otherwise you cant compare AL to real life , theres nowhere to start , and the reason people want these is because when they were created the Devs cared about making them goodlooking , unlike some vanities nowadays ( sticks ) .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Cinco pls bring back maul bb kershal everyone want it.This is the perfect time to make people buying your plat. win win situation xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yjay View Post
    Nah, just bring them back. If you own one rn, just go sell it before price drops.
    Can u stop commenting?what do u know about arc weaps,just keep quiet
    Every comment u add u saying to bring them back,thats not gonna happen

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Im complaining for people like you , who worked harder than me to get one and they didnt , if i want one ill get it in a hour , unlike some people else , otherwise you cant compare AL to real life , theres nowhere to start , and the reason people want these is because when they were created the Devs cared about making them goodlooking , unlike some vanities nowadays ( sticks ) .
    You know what this is most definitely my last comment in this thread since some people cannot understand what i am trying to say. If you are talking about looks, the lvl 16 arc weapons are there for people who want similar looks of the 'originals'. In fact this was among one of the reasons why they were even released. Suppose they do increase the chance of arcanes, then what would be the point ? What would be the difference between them and 16 arcs? They just drop in price thats the only thing thats gonna happen and also the heart of people who have these items are gonna be broken. This time i hope you can grasp what i am trying to say with my posts. Peace out

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just make it 1700 plats for each arcane weapon vanity. Problem solved. Everybody is happy. Its arcane bday after all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Birthday event

I sold my kershal for 170m 3 days ago. Meaning i dont have one anymore, but lets just keep it that way, maintain the rarity of kershal, bb hooks and maul of ollerus.

There are so many ways to make golds, even if you dont have a gold loot gears, you can farm on mauso 1-6 and collect the tokens and use it to buy the 10k golds.

To be honest i am only using 375% gold loot and still managed to get the things that I want. From wave 1-50 (around 30mins-45mins) of evg i am able to get around 400-600k golds.

But of course all of my golds did not just came from the evg/dm/mauso, I am also buying platinums to open crates and buying some limited time vanities in the store.

Patience is the KEY, and stop COMPLAING if some players doesn't want to bring some items back. You will also get rich someday just keep on farming save your golds and dont waste it on some crappy things.

-Slipperyslope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Drae12; 11-06-2020 at 09:21 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drae12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Birthday event

YOU PEOPLE TOOK THIS THREAD AND MADE IT ANOTHER THREAD... sometimes I wonder who in the halibut is behind these screens.

@cinco you probably already have plans for the bday event, so my apologies these were just some suggestions to make them cost 200 plat and bring some more profit to the game. personally I would buy all of the vanities I suggested. But please do not increase the drop rate of these rare vanities because of people crying that they don’t have one or better yet “new players need arcane weps” I’m literally amazed at how this swerved to something completely different *hanging up my forum coat
    Last edited by Tackled; 11-06-2020 at 09:44 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Birthday event

All I gotta say is vote yes or no (the vanities posted above) the devs “might” take them into consideration and the might not. They don’t have to listen to us because it’s not our game we just play it and support the creators.

Let’s not go through another green arlor rogue set rerelease *just an example

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmann View Post
    Just make it 1700 plats for each arcane weapon vanity. Problem solved. Everybody is happy. Its arcane bday after all.
    Agree 100% arcane bday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

No Kershal No Maul No BB, if u want them, try open chest or farm gold and buy it, don't destroy legacy

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gnarsito; 11-06-2020 at 11:05 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnarsito For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fajaratulnaj View Post
    Agree 100% arcane bday

Has nothing to do with the birth date of arcane legends so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Birthday event

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldHero View Post
    Myth vanities are on jarl event if im not mistaken. Only arcane weap vanity on bday event except lvl16 arcane weap and kersh,ollerus and bb

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk
    Completely mistaken if I must say, but I’ll inform you that pavise, ghastly, elon gun/bow, frost bow/bulwark all mythic vanities all game from my favorite event which is the birthday event

Last edited by Tackled; 11-06-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I would like to see new suitable birthday vanity armors for the birthday hats from last year birthday event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Yea bring back maul kershal bb hooks but make it bound, since that is your way of preserving rarity.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

People typing their hearts out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

commenting to unlock the post ��