Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Birthday event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I see where this is going lmfaooo delete it now!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Not about losing money much but many new players and some old players farm those elite gold chests and sell them to earn a decent amount of gold. If they increased the drop rate on the arcs in those chests like 3 times or 6 times then they wouldn't need to make them cost plat to buy the vanity weapon and the chests would still be worth something instead of bottoming out. Only fix is to increase drop rate.
    They add these weps for sale for plat then we will have even more useless chests in this game no one wants.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    In my opinion , nothing needs to be fixed. If you think about it what is there to be 'fixed'? These are some very cool looking weapons, so they should be worth the work done to earn them.Instead if sts were to increase the drop rate of them ,that would make the people who spent months farming these maps to earn them literally 'clowns'.if the drop rate were to be 'fixed' as u suggested, then there would be a bigger fix that would be required after the drop rates are increased.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    In my opinion , nothing needs to be fixed. If you think about it what is there to be 'fixed'? These are some very cool looking weapons, so they should be worth the work done to earn them.Instead if sts were to increase the drop rate of them ,that would make the people who spent months farming these maps to earn them literally 'clowns'.if the drop rate were to be 'fixed' as u suggested, then there would be a bigger fix that would be required after the drop rates are increased.

4000+ chests for 1 arcane item. That is just too many chests to be opening and get 1 arc.
    You know the chests are tradeable right? People farm these maps to loot the chest and sell it, not open to loot arcane. Only ppl who should open them are ones with 200m+ gold.
    Drop rate to keep them worth around 50m. Not 20m and below.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

@Cinco, Futmish, Just bring back kershal, maul, bb. SImple xd
    Be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yjay View Post
    @Cinco, Futmish, Just bring back kershal, maul, bb. SImple xd
    NO THATS DUMB , NO POINT , TOO MUCH HASSLE PLSSSS

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Birthday event

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    4000+ chests for 1 arcane item. That is just too many chests to be opening and get 1 arc.
    You know the chests are tradeable right? People farm these maps to loot the chest and sell it, not open to loot arcane. Only ppl who should open them are ones with 200m+ gold.
    Drop rate to keep them worth around 50m. Not 20m and below.

Last edited by Tackled; 11-05-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nah, just bring them back. If you own one rn, just go sell it before price drops.
    Be happy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yjay For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Nah, just bring them back. If you own one rn, just go sell it before price drops.
    they aint bringing em back , price aint dropping

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arozalihd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post

Work for it? A regular player should play for months and months , grind every day , and still 99% not be able to loot it , the line of working for it and it never being drop is very blurry for you , i guess this comes from a person who never farmed/opened them.
    I agree with Encryption for the odds to be increased , otherwise they shouldnt be released , they should be rare , tho not as rare they are right now.
    This is creating pure drama , the problem has been solved and the side-talks should be done on PMs or in an specific thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

or create a chest that includes bb hook, maul, kershal and they are in vanity form. IZI and perfect idea <3
    Be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

or create a chest that includes bb hook, maul, kershal and they are in vanity form. IZI and perfect idea <3
    So theres a whole set of maps and crates that will disappear from peoples interest?
    I think theres plenty of other arcane weapons that can be put into new creates , and replacing old ones , i just dont see it neccesary , once again if you dealt with it on your own , if you had one of those items youre asking to rerelease , i dont think youd talk so much
    Like being pure honest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I currently own one and i just sold one incase it returns. And still even it comes back. everyone is going have these good looking vanity. Lets not be selfish and let other people also own these kind of vanities
    Be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Well why did you sell it , why didnt u give to someone in windmoore ? Thats selfish man..
    Oh wait it isnt, cuz you and everyone else worked their asses off since who knows when just so we can enjoy an item , without having the fear of losing money on it , and maybe make profit . Youre points are good-hearted but thats not how it works. So i dont see why youre replying to this thread giving bad ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

you cant say something is a bad idea. Everyone's idea is great. you don't have to sell urs or buy anything.
    All i want is a vanity that everyone can use and +1 to encryption idea. Let the chest have higher drop rate so everyone can farm and own for themselves Or a recolored ones of bb hook, kershal, and maul
    Cheers.
    Be happy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yjay For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Birthday event

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Work for it? A regular player should play for months and months , grind every day , and still 99% not be able to loot it , the line of working for it and it never being drop is very blurry for you , i guess this comes from a person who never farmed/opened them.
    I agree with Encryption for the odds to be increased , otherwise they shouldnt be released , they should be rare , tho not as rare they are right now.
    This is creating pure drama , the problem has been solved and the side-talks should be done on PMs or in an specific thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tackled; 11-05-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

And this is why I said close it respectfully

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Bud by 'working' i didnt mean only running the specific elite maps and directly opening them to loot it,rather i meant the time they spent to earn the gold reuqired to buy the vanities/weapon.It would be an injustice to those people to increase the drop chance because it will decrease by the factor in which drop rate is increased.Atleast think about it before saying something(no offence). For example if u work ur *** off to buy a limited edition item made by a company and once you buy the item, the company starts releasing 6x the amount of items that were supposed to be released.Obviously this wouldnt happen in real life because thats just stupid af ..

Some extra points
    i) i dont have any hooks/maul/kershal etc
    ii) i have probably farmed more elite golden chests than you .(yet didnt get a single item )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

People want to devalue the only expencive kind of vanity weapon. Its much easier to get it for 200 plats instead of farming maps till you have the gold, isnt it?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Whats there to bring back? The items are still obtainable in the game i dont understand this argument

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Bring the marvel event vanity weps back! Like the staff and bow