Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unfair 10k flags aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1

Because people who got aps when CTF was alive, they got them in a wasy way, now is impossible to make that aps due CTF is not same like before. And yes, there is a unfair adventage for new players who want to get that aps.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Now you have speed set and awakes + almost always empty ctf room, almost nobody bothering flaggers; in past people were doing it in fight without any speed things, so whats harder? lol... LB is not for ALL
    Here, in this thread i can see more than 6 criers, why cant you all get some ms awakes and go make flags together? lol, its definetely easier than flags were in past

imo, flags aps (and pvp kills aps) should be removed only from hc , because pvp isn't point of hardcore mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    Now you have speed set and awakes + almost always empty ctf room, almost nobody bothering flaggers; in past people were doing it in fight without any speed things, so whats harder? lol... LB is not for ALL
    Here, in this thread i can see more than 6 criers, why cant you all get some ms awakes and go make flags together? lol, its definetely easier than flags were in past

imo, flags aps (and pvp kills aps) should be removed only from hc , because pvp isn't point of hardcore mode
    What have to do PVP with flags?? i never saw no one fighting to get flags, all i see is 2 people getting flag one after each other loll,
    this is why those aps make no sense, it is not like 1k boss aps were at least you run a map, kill mobs and get to boss, no,
    flags aps is strictly a repetitive endless task, maybe in the past people were doing it by playing for real but since i play a never
    saw anyone play flags like it supposed to be play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Since 10k flags is for me and for most of ppl of this game, the hardest ap to get, i think this is unfair for everybody no matter if is hardcore or seasonal because nowadays theres NO body in pvp maps, maybe u can see In honor but In honor doesn't count anything, so hopefully it just be during this week then back to normal.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

all the people who agree with this change and who respond here in the commentary are already in the top overall by having used the trick remap and do not want other players to join them these easy to approve a change after having finished using these to your advantage because most have already finished the 10k flags aps and do not want to be stolen from their place justice and equality for all I don't like pvp mode but I have to waste my time trying to have flags to be in the top overall and maintain with those change I must waste even more time you can not imagine the number of conflicts family that there is outside the games with the time that have to invest in aps run and those who work in addition have even less time I had to finish next week all my aps now I will have to play for 2 more months Finally

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    flags aps is strictly a repetitive endless task
    Lol, other aps is not repetitive?

What have to do PVP with flags?? i never saw no one fighting to get flags, all i see is 2 people getting flag one after each other lol
    ofc you never saw anyone fighting because u don't come there, and even if come u just stay aside and let them take free flags instead fight, and then u all comming here to tell how's that aps useless? haha

What have to do PVP with flags??
    Did i tell anything about that? Here people crying that its very hard ap and harder than before lol, so I only answered that in past it was much harder than now (even after that "fix" its easier than in past)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexback View Post
    all the people who agree with this change and who respond here in the commentary are already in the top overall by having used the trick remap and do not want other players to join them these easy to approve a change after having finished using these to your advantage because most have already finished the 10k flags aps and do not want to be stolen from their place justice and equality for all I don't like pvp mode but I have to waste my time trying to have flags to be in the top overall and maintain with those change I must waste even more time you can not imagine the number of conflicts family that there is outside the games with the time that have to invest in aps run and those who work in addition have even less time I had to finish next week all my aps now I will have to play for 2 more months Finally
    Im not on over all LB, i disagree with those wanting flags handed to them. Capture the flag should be earned by capturing it and returning it to base.

I DO AGREE that PVP APs should be REMOVED from HC. Have a nice day sirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sumwon View Post
    Im not on over all LB, i disagree with those wanting flags handed to them. Capture the flag should be earned by capturing it and returning it to base.

I DO AGREE that PVP APs should be REMOVED from HC. Have a nice day sirs.
    CTF capture achievements are no longer worth points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Lol, other aps is not repetitive?
    Yes they are but the main point to get them haven't change(usually run a map, kill mobs and reach a boss), flag aps are suppose to be a fight to get the flag, not a walk to bring the flag from A to B

ofc you never saw anyone fighting because u don't come there, and even if come u just stay aside and let them take free flags instead fight, and then u all comming here to tell how's that aps useless? haha
    lol if u start fight ppl doing flag there u get tt and ppl will not stay in map anyway

Did i tell anything about that? Here people crying that its very hard ap and harder than before lol, so I only answered that in past it was much harder than now (even after that "fix" its easier than in past)
    you said: "because pvp isn't point of hardcore mode", so i just did want to point out that even in regular mode, the way people doing flag isn't PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

rip flags...