Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: 1700 STR War PVP L63-67 gears

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    Still up for selling Armor awake venom set?

    Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
    Decided to keep for my another character sorry bro, forgot it's a screenshot from another character.

    Others still up

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    Still up for selling Armor awake venom set?

    Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
    Sorry bro someone offered 20m without jewels, I sold the set to him in game. Initially I wanted to keep for my mage, but now I just need a trash awake venom INT type for speed only.

    Sold items:
    1. Night Terror belt 10% armor sold for 15m
    2. Venom set 16%armor sold for 20m

    Other items still waiting for offers. If your offer is close to auto I may accept the deal.

    P. S. To interested buyers, I won't bite when you offer, instead, it helps us speed up the process together to come to a middle ground (:

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Sorry bro someone offered 20m without jewels, I sold the set to him in game. Initially I wanted to keep for my mage, but now I just need a trash awake venom INT type for speed only.

    Sold items:
    1. Night Terror belt 10% armor sold for 15m
    2. Venom set 16%armor sold for 20m

    Other items still waiting for offers. If your offer is close to auto I may accept the deal.

    P. S. To interested buyers, I won't bite when you offer, instead, it helps us speed up the process together to come to a middle ground (:
    I would've given same amount but u didn't showed interest in selling me. But it's fine.

    Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

    NEW ITEM 9. Nightmare Plate of force (body only) 7%All Stats
    (CO none || Auto: -)
    Attachment 226836

    Added new OP war gear found from stash, most items still available for grabs!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piratarey View Post
    Ok i ofer 11m for cryo amulet 10% armor

    Enviado desde mi moto g(6) play mediante Tapatalk
    Noted your 13m offer in pm. Cryoworm heart 10%armor sold in auction for 20m

    Name:  Cryo auction.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  1,017.6 KB

    Sold items:
    1. Night Terror belt 10% armor sold for 15m to Band
    2. Venom set 16%armor sold for 20m to Band
    3. Cryoworm Heart of Warlord 10% armor sold for 20m to Vijil (Auction)

    Other items still waiting for offers.

    If anyone's offer is close to auto I may accept the deal.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Noted your 13m offer in pm. Cryoworm heart 10%armor sold in auction for 20m

    Name:  Cryo auction.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  1,017.6 KB

    Sold items:
    1. Night Terror belt 10% armor sold for 15m to Band
    2. Venom set 16%armor sold for 20m to Band
    3. Cryoworm Heart of Warlord 10% armor sold for 20m to Vijil (Auction)

    Other items still waiting for offers.

    If anyone's offer is close to auto I may accept the deal.
    Congratulations, but the truth is, I am not interested in how much they gave me, I was no longer interested in the amulet, nothing you sold interested me, I already have other plans

    Enviado desde mi moto g(6) play mediante Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piratarey View Post
    Congratulations, but the truth is, I am not interested in how much they gave me, I was no longer interested in the amulet, nothing you sold interested me, I already have other plans

    Enviado desde mi moto g(6) play mediante Tapatalk
    Aite Np bro
    Last edited by Analytical; 11-08-2020 at 06:46 PM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

    Cryoworm heart warlord L54 amulet 6%armor 100armor 2%STR,
    (CO 12m by Afterpay in game || Auto: -)

    Thread updated with latest co for Cryo warlord, still accepting offers (:

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

    1. Terror Blade 9.5% STR, 3% Armor
    Latest Co 56m by spamrih in forum pm || Auto: -
    Attachment 226748

    Rendtail Ring 11%armor,
    (sold clean to Psywarr in auction for 7m)
    Thread updated as above

    Sold items:
    1. Night Terror belt 10% armor sold for 15m to Band
    2. Venom set 16%armor sold for 20m to Band
    3. Cryoworm Heart of Warlord 10% armor sold for 20m to Vijil (in Auction)
    4. Rendtail ring 11%armor sold for 7m to Psywarr (in Auction)

    Others still available (:

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

    Cryoworm heart warlord L54 amulet 6%armor 100armor 2%STR,
    (CO 14m by Afterpay and 14.5m by Graanpvp in game || Auto: -)
    Updated thread, still selling (:

  11. #31
    Senior Member Dynamicarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    787
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    No wonder why I wasn’t able to find a good L67 set earlier .

    Anyways, good luck selling Richie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamicarth View Post
    No wonder why I wasn’t able to find a good L67 set earlier .

    Anyways, good luck selling Richie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha all swallowed in stash, thanks for the bump frankiee xD

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Name:  Nightmare aegis sold.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  619.0 KB

    Sold items:
    1. Night Terror belt 10% armor sold for 15m to Band
    2. Venom set 16%armor sold for 20m to Band
    3. Cryoworm Heart of Warlord 10% armor sold for 20m to Vijil (in Auction)
    4. Rendtail ring 11%armor sold for 7m to Psywarr (in Auction)
    5. Nightmare aegis 12%armor sold for 10m to Virvs (in Auction)

    Other op gears still available (:

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

    1. Terror Blade 9.5% STR, 3% Armor
    Latest Co 57m by Bakix and 56m by spamrih in forum || Auto: -

    Cryoworm heart warlord L54 amulet 6%armor 100armor 2%STR,
    (CO 14m by Afterpay and 14.5m by Graanpvp in game
    || Auto: Decided to keep as a vanity use)

    Rendtail Ring 7%STR 4.5%Crit,
    (Sold for auto to Kuttup in auction|| Auto: 10m)
    Thread updates:

    Attachment 226952

    Sold items:
    1. Night Terror belt 10% armor sold for 15m to Band
    2. Venom set 16%armor sold for 20m to Band
    3. Cryoworm Heart of Warlord 10% armor sold for 20m to Vijil (in Auction)
    4. Rendtail ring 11%armor sold for 7m to Psywarr (in Auction)
    5. Nightmare aegis 12%armor sold for 10m to Virvs (in Auction)
    6. Rendtail Ring 7%STR 4.5%crit sold for 10m to Kuttup (in Auction)

    Other op gears still available (:

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

    7. Killing Ring 3% STR,
    (CO 12m by Afterpay || Auto: 20m)
    Attachment 226755

    Cryoworm heart warlord L54 amulet 6%armor 100armor 2%STR,
    (NEW CO 17m by Afterpay and 14.5m by Graanpvp in game || Auto: Decided to keep as a vanity use)

    Rendtail Ring 4%STR 8%armor,
    (CO 5.7m by Blurst in game || Auto: 7m)
    Thread updated as above, still selling

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Most items sold, other items decided to keep as either not enough people offers or no decent offers.
    (That said, you can still pm me your offer if any items interest you)

    Thread closed ty everyone for offers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 1700 platinum for this aura..
    By whotfisgusty in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-28-2020, 09:34 AM
  2. 1700 Plat Witchfinder Aura, special particle effects are not showing properly
    By Silentkill in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2020, 04:15 PM
  3. b> aura of the mystic (1700 plats green)
    By firebelt & crystalkiller in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2020, 12:40 AM
  4. 1700 plats worth to spend on new vanity weapons?
    By Nvgd in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 10:35 AM
  5. Bought 1700 Plat
    By Haifer in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 08:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •